Author Topic: Would you ever date a girl with a child?  (Read 19223 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2014, 04:07:00 PM »
You'll find as you get older, women with children are the norm, not the exception.

If you don't like the kid there's no hope.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 04:07:37 PM »
Saw a nice looking Brazilian girl with a 7 year old son, he was a pretty good kid. She was crazy about me but I just didn't want the responsibility. After a few months of great sex, I broke it off...

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 04:11:12 PM »
Would never date one just bang.......you know they put out :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 04:12:22 PM »
Saw a nice looking Brazilian girl with a 7 year old son, he was a pretty good kid. She was crazy about me but I just didn't want the responsibility. After a few months of great sex, I broke it off...

If I got on with kid, which is most kids, I'd be OK. Child is a reflection of parent.

If kid was handicapped or seriously ill I would really have to love mother. Have serious respect for people who take on a handicapped child, if it was mine I would kill for it but if not mine I dunno.

All a moot point, I have a healthy kid and am with gf 5 years. She has no kids.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 04:30:33 PM »
permissive parenting is not a good quality. And had he got serious, she wouldn't want him yelling or disciplining the child, and would always take up for him and condone the child's behavior.
The child is not the problem, the child's behavior due to the mother's lack of disciplining the child is.

Yeah you can't let kids do whatever they want. They need protection from themselves as well as their environment. If you have a fat kid then its essentially child abuse, they will carry that lack of boundaries and discipline with them to adulthood and it will affect their entire lives.

We are all merely a product of our ability to say "no" to harmful indulgences. Further more if you're a fat kid and you grow up to be a fat adult, you'll get poor quality pussy, or even no pussy. I would never do that to my kid. They don't have to be an insane gym junkie like myself, but i'll be damned if they're going to sit on the couch and eat cookies 24/7. I'll beat the little fucker before that happens.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 04:33:39 PM »
Yeah you can't let kids do whatever they want. They need protection from themselves as well as their environment. If you have a fat kid then its essentially child abuse, they will carry that lack of boundaries and discipline with them to adulthood and it will affect their entire lives.

We are all merely a product of our ability to say "no" to harmful indulgences. Further more if you're a fat kid and you grow up to be a fat adult, you'll get poor quality pussy, or even no pussy. I would never do that to my kid. They don't have to be an insane gym junkie like myself, but i'll be damned if they're going to sit on the couch and eat cookies 24/7. I'll beat the little fucker before that happens.

I saw a fat bitch walking down beach today with her fat kid with tits (a boy) and thought to myself  "I used to take coke, if I let my kid take coke I'd be in jail. I smoke, if my kid smoked, I'd be shunned. This fat bitch is waddling down the beach with a fat shit kid and noone bats an eyelid but me". Fucking disgrace.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
I saw a fat bitch walking down beach today with her fat kid with tits (a boy) and thought to myself  "I used to take coke, if I let my kid take coke I'd be in jail. I smoke, if my kid smoked, I'd be shunned. This fat bitch is waddling down the beach with a fat shit kid and noone bats an eyelid but me". Fucking disgrace.

For some reason being fat is empowered by society. I saw a picture of an obese woman taking selfies of herself in a bikini, claiming it was to speak out against a public trend of only skinny people being allowed to show off their bodies. THe picture had about a million likes on facebook.

People claiming how brave she was, bucking the trend of you...know.... people who don't force feed themselves and actually looking good wanting to show off their bodies. Why do fatties think they deserve not to be shunned all of a sudden? They are a massive public health burden and their physical appearance is offensive to anyone with common sense.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 04:44:11 PM »
Yes.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 04:46:51 PM »
For some reason being fat is empowered by society. I saw a picture of an obese woman taking selfies of herself in a bikini, claiming it was to speak out against a public trend of only skinny people being allowed to show off their bodies. THe picture had about a million likes on facebook.

People claiming how brave she was, bucking the trend of you...know.... people who don't force feed themselves and actually looking good wanting to show off their bodies. Why do fatties think they deserve not to be shunned all of a sudden? They are a massive public health burden and their physical appearance is offensive to anyone with common sense.

I see your rage and up the ante.

Piece of shit libtard radio presenter had a vox pop item today on people's body image. Lots of people texted in saying fat people were lazy and it was their fault, which it is. Presenter said that people who trained Friday nights in gym are joyless people with no life. Yes, as opposed to those getting so drunk they waste Saturday or eating themselves to the point of exploding.

He called texters anti-fat bigots. Piece of shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 04:46:53 PM »
Have many times, situations where the child was the world to the mom and others were they treated the child like shit.  hated both extremes.  Was revolted by the mom that would grab my cock with their kid in the room.  Others they had no time to do anything because they catered to their kid like the king of england.

You need to find one who is a good mom but not Norma Bates obsessed.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 04:48:53 PM »
Have many times, situations where the child was the world to the mom and others were they treated the child like shit.  hated both extremes.  Was revolted by the mom that would grab my cock with their kid in the room.  Others they had no time to do anything because they catered to their kid like the king of england.

You need to find one who is a good mom but not Norma Bates obsessed.

If you're new on scene child should be first no doubt. Parents who spoil child are setting them up for a life of disappointment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 04:56:38 PM »
If you're new on scene child should be first no doubt. Parents who spoil child are setting them up for a life of disappointment.

Its the ones that won't do anything and just talk about their kids non stop that get annoying.  But also the slutty whores who are ignoring their kid trying to blow you in the kitchen that disgust me.  Fucked one mom in her daughters bed once.  Very dirty feeling afterwards.

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2014, 04:56:49 PM »
Women are smart when they are single moms they lower their standards and date guys they would never look at before and the ugly guy is happy cause he is with a girl who he could only dream of getting before and the price he has to pay is put up with the kid.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2014, 04:58:34 PM »
Women are smart when they are single moms they lower their standards and date guys they would never look at before and the ugly guy is happy cause he is with a girl who he could only dream of getting before and the price he has to pay is put up with the kid.

Lot of hot single moms out there. Katie Holmes for one.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 05:00:15 PM »

aren't 1/2 the Victoria's secret models single moms?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 05:02:51 PM »
aren't 1/2 the Victoria's secret models single moms?

Don't keep track of my kids anymore so can't say.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 06:56:12 PM »
I once dated a single mothers mouth.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 07:28:09 PM »
youre a Piece of Shit if you pursue single moms hope that helps

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 08:04:02 PM »
would I date a single mother? no. There are too many good looking women without kids to date one with kids.

The only exception would be if she was in her thirties and had money. Lets be real  A single mother in her twenties is a slut, a single mother in her thirties...what hot chick doesn't have kids in her thirties?  lol
l

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2014, 08:22:51 PM »
No never. Against my policy.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2014, 08:25:04 PM »
Probably only suitable way is this

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »

she is ugly.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2014, 09:03:36 PM »
would I date a single mother? no. There are too many good looking women without kids to date one with kids.

The only exception would be if she was in her thirties and had money. Lets be real  A single mother in her twenties is a slut, a single mother in her thirties...what hot chick doesn't have kids in her thirties?  lol

This.

Me and my girl both had our respective children at 35...things have worked out really well.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2014, 09:38:48 PM »
Dated one for 7 months. A lot of trues have being said here.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2014, 09:42:12 PM »