Author Topic: Would you ever date a girl with a child?  (Read 19218 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2014, 04:14:05 PM »
I dated a guy years ago that wanted to marry me. He had a son from his first marriage. His son was one year older than my son. I was happy being a step mum. I treated him like one of my own. I felt bad when the relationship ended as the boy had been looking forward to living with me, his father and my children.
that part really sucks with having a chimd and dati g women....my daughter still talks about one of my exes i was together with for 1.5 year and it was 1.5 years since we ended it. She met her 2 weejs ago in a store and was so happy so she talked about her for the rest of the day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2014, 04:29:56 PM »
Yes, of course I would and have done so many, many years ago.  It doesn't make you a bad person if you say no.  It only makes you a jackass when you make one of yourself as more than a few have done here in this thread.  Ahhhh...The "wisdom" of youth.  And for the record, it takes more than years to make you wise.  It takes a decent upbringing, something that requires hard work from at least one parent and two is even better.  How would I know?

I am adopted.   It takes more than sperm to make a father.  Sperm?  For some here I suspect it makes a mess in a tissue.

Or a meal.

Grow up, kiddies.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2014, 04:33:50 PM »
Yes, of course I would and have done so many, many years ago.  It doesn't make you a bad person if you say no.  It only makes you a jackass when you make one of yourself as more than a few have done here in this thread.  Ahhhh...The "wisdom" of youth.  And for the record, it takes more than years to make you wise.  It takes a decent upbringing, something that requires hard work from at least one parent and two is even better.  How would I know?

I am adopted.   It takes more than sperm to make a father.  Sperm?  For some here I suspect it makes a mess in a tissue.

Or a meal.

Grow up, kiddies.

Good post!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2014, 04:38:37 PM »
This is an archaic and dangerous perception of women.  The goal should be to raise an educated and self sufficient man or woman.  Thinking about "preserving... purity and youth" is something we see in the Middle East and even leads to things like "honor killings" where a family decides to kill their daughter because they decide she is no longer "pure" or she is otherwise corrupted.  Sounds absurd but it is true.  

•Your daughter is raped so instead of going after the rapist, you kill the daughter?

•Just a few moths ago they killed a young woman outside of a courthouse because she dared to marry the man she loved rather than the man the family had chosen for her.

• Just a couple years ago a father killed his daughter because they decided she had become too Westernized. :(

'Westernized' Daughter Dies After Being Run Over by Father
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/US/westernized-muslim-daughter-dies-run-father/story?id=8983198

You're jumping to conclusions and taking my comments way beyond what I intended.  It's not an endorsement of that view but an observation of the historical view of a father daughter relationship.
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2014, 04:40:20 PM »
Psst...I used to be 21 you numb fucker.

And stop generalising, it makes you sound like a fucking idiot. o
I was just on holiday and there was a guy there age 27 with his three year old daughter.  and there are good looking well built guys who throw themselves at fat single moms. There are always exceptions to the rule , what is your point?
Women were all over him because they thought he was such a wonderful guy bringing his little girl on holiday. just because these chicks wanted to fuck him doesn't mean they wanted to date him

Grow the fuck up and stop hanging around with shallow stupid bimbos.  Ill get right on it ::)

I don't care if you were  21, like some 50 year old who grew up in a foreign country knows anything about the average american woman  haha ::) IF you think a girl not wanting to date a guy with kids is shallow trust me you have no clue what shallow is.
l

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »
Single mother without money = easiest woman to get. I saw few examples of atractive woman with child who are in relantionship with total losers. They would never date them if they were single. I personaly have no interest in single moms, kid is just ruining it for me (i like children but not in this case). Child will probably always feel like you are an alien and woman is probably only trying to secure herself and a kid and will never truly love you. What about you GetBiggers, are you in relationships with single mothers? Does it work for you?

I would.

You first have to ask yourself if you are just looking for a relationship or just sex. If the later, then I would definitely say no because of the kid. If you like the woman, and do not mind raising a kid, then I'd say yes, go for it.

Now, if she's just looking for someone to pay the bills, even if you're a 2 and she's a 10, DO NOT do it. There are plenty of single women out there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2014, 09:25:30 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2014, 09:54:02 PM »
Aren't you from Florida?  Have you ever dated a girl WITHOUT a kid?
 ;D

LOL true  ;D  ;D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2014, 09:59:09 PM »
Or you become her buddy who she asks to watch her kids while she goes out and blows dudes at the bar.

Impossible.  If you're changing a diaper and you go home with blueballs, you make it a point to tag yourself on your wall with someone younger/hotter, about 15 minutes after leaving her house.  She reads this and she is texting you to come BACK to get that BJ you missed out on. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2014, 11:41:21 PM »
Single mother without money = easiest woman to get. I saw few examples of atractive woman with child who are in relantionship with total losers. They would never date them if they were single. I personaly have no interest in single moms, kid is just ruining it for me (i like children but not in this case). Child will probably always feel like you are an alien and woman is probably only trying to secure herself and a kid and will never truly love you. What about you GetBiggers, are you in relationships with single mothers? Does it work for you?

Only way you should do that is if your a single dad. I've seen guys get a little more bang for their buck looks wise from the chic they wouldn't be able to pull if she was kid less. Even if she's rich is it worth a blown out vag and a baby daddy she has to talk to all the time. Don't do it it unless u want to be the beta bitch... Oh yeah and if she easy she will sleep with the ex who horse cocks her when you and her are on a "break". You get the winey kid he gets the good sex. No thanks, Sounds like a great time,lol,enjoy :D

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2014, 09:21:24 AM »
Interesting posts-I am going trhough a divorce with two daughters and I see my kids but she wont let me take them anywhere and i still pay the mortgage-I am with a single mom for over a year and get along good with her son even though he is very difficult at times-but she always aims to please me after hes asleep and we do have our alone time as the son is with his dad a good amount of time-I can only do this because I love her and am 42 yrs old as she is.. also I am only there on the weekends for now as she lives 60 miles away-i do however think to myself at times would I rather be single as Im in shape and can get younger and older chicks.. but when you meet someone and have big connection you wanna try to appreciate it//as i didnt treat my ex wife good and cheated even with a good sex life.. so its not all about that..if it was jsut about getting laid I def wouldnt bother -wanna laugh im on trt for few years and she jsut started test cream  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2014, 09:30:21 AM »
I`ve been with a few back in the day.....one I was with for a while had 2 sons.............one of them was just a true little prick.

One day I told the kid to chill out because he was running around and screaming like a friggin` animal........he tells me to shutup and says......"you`re not my father".

I told him he was lucky I wasn`t because he`d have a serious asswhipping coming his way.

His mother did absoulutely nothing in the way of disciplining her kids whatsoever.

Needless to say,I hit it and quit it.

Yeah, very little discipline in the 1930's

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »
Yeah, very little discipline in the 1930's

Say that to my face and see what happens.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2014, 10:02:35 AM »
I did once,  after thinking I never would. I actually really got on well with the kid, I was just too young to a 'dad'. It was in Norway doing my Masters so I really only had 2-3 classes per day. Used to pick him up from school, sort his lunch, helped him with homework and played online games together. Just a shame the mother were a crazy crazy witch. She used to scratch her own face, hit herself and pull her own hair when we argued. I had to get out of there or get nicked. No cop would ever believe me.

This was back in the mid naughties. The kiddo got in touch last year. Somehow kept my email through the last 9 years. He's 21, married with a kid of his own. Made me feel very very very fucking old.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2014, 07:55:46 PM »
Friend of mine is dating a girl who has 2 daughters with her late husband. They are in a serious relationship and they have been together for 5 years.
The problem is that he wants to have a kid with her but she does not want to have any more.
This is putting a lot of strain in relationship even though they are happy together and have a lot in common.
I would always recommend to look for partners with no kids.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2014, 09:49:17 PM »
Friend of mine is dating a girl who has 2 daughters with her late husband. They are in a serious relationship and they have been together for 5 years.
The problem is that he wants to have a kid with her but she does not want to have any more.
This is putting a lot of strain in relationship even though they are happy together and have a lot in common.
I would always recommend to look for partners with no kids.

ever seen that movie daddy's girls with gabriella union? I can't think of anything more alpha then a guy with kids dating a fine ass girl with no kids.

l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2014, 10:21:25 PM »
ever seen that movie daddy's girls with gabriella union? I can't think of anything more alpha then a guy with kids dating a fine ass girl with no kids.

lol thats what i done until my latest.girls who are 28-29 with no kids gets wet when they see a guy with a kid. Works really good. They are at that age they want a kid themself and are in the search for a man that is excellent with kids. Like one of my exes she said the first time se really fell in love with me was the first time i let her meet my daughter and her heart melted when she saw how i was with her.

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:21 PM »

According to you that could never happen.
Yes jeff because I'm sure your around 21 year old girls all the fucking  time ::) 

I don't know any young women without kids who would date  guy with kids. and the hotter and more stuck up the bitch is the more hung up she will be about a guy with kids, she wants to come first.

Now I know you just make it up as you go along.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2014, 10:29:49 PM »
sure... and both women turned out to be whores.

the 2nd one turned out to have gotten pregnant (with her 4th "child") just a week or two before I met her, and I ended up driving her to get an abortion on xmax morning or xman-eve morning (I forget).. classy..... and she had her 6yr old son calling me 'daddy' after just a few weeks and used him as leverage to get me to not break up with her months later. (after reminders of her past as a promiscuous slut got to be more than I could take).. her other 2 children were taken away from her by the fathers (a red-flag for sure).

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2014, 11:58:16 PM »
According to you that could never happen.
Now I know you just make it up as you go along.

this guy insults my academic past. .

"I can't think of anything more alpha  then a guy with kids dating a fine ass girl with no kids".

Did I say I know any? daddy's little girls was a fictional movie. IT's the MOVIES for a reason.

l

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2014, 12:03:09 AM »
this guy insults my academic past. .

"I can't think of anything more alpha  then a guy with kids dating a fine ass girl with no kids".

Did I say I know any? daddy's little girls was a fictional movie. IT's the MOVIES for a reason.

Your immaturity and stupidity knows no bounds.
Do you really think in the history of mankind there has never been an occasion where a "fine ass girl" has dated a guy with kids?
Just because you dont know any doesnt mean it doesnt happen, it just means you mix in limited circles restricted to teenagers and young adults with learning difficulties.

God you really are stupid.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2014, 12:04:17 AM »
lol thats what i done until my latest.girls who are 28-29 with no kids gets wet when they see a guy with a kid. Works really good. They are at that age they want a kid themself and are in the search for a man that is excellent with kids. Like one of my exes she said the first time se really fell in love with me was the first time i let her meet my daughter and her heart melted when she saw how i was with her.

Its an attraction for sure. And the best part is the child is already made and you don't have to go through labour/ childbirth.

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2014, 12:06:39 AM »
Its an attraction for sure. And the best part is the child is already made and you don't have to go through labour/ childbirth.
Come on Karen, this could NEVER happen, Flintstones says so.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2014, 12:18:16 AM »
Come on Karen, this could NEVER happen, Flintstones says so.
I think it's so ideal... It's almost perfect.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2014, 12:35:57 AM »
I once dated an 18 year old with 2 kids  :-X
P