Author Topic: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts  (Read 38591 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2014, 04:08:18 PM »
All steroids burn fat guys.

All visceral fat cells have androgen receptors, the more androgenic the steroid, the more pronounced the effect of the lipolysis. Hence tren and masteron are the kings of cutting due to the extreme androgen activity.

However, I must agree with onetimehard, tren will not give you abs in the absence of correct diet and training methods. Diet is numero uno for fat loss. And yes, even something like clenbuterol would be superior to trenbolone for fat loss.

makes sense ^^^ ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2014, 04:34:49 PM »

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 03:55:04 PM »
It is simply a strong compound, that is it, you still have to have everything else in check.

As for tren cough, that is fucken nothing compared to nicking a vain with TNE, oh man I did that and thought I was going to die, my lord. Took 15 minutes to come back to life

same for me

everything on my body was burning, my eyes, my tongue
coughing for 20 minutes straight and almost puking

haven't take tren A since then

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 07:49:52 PM »
It is simply a strong compound, that is it, you still have to have everything else in check.

As for tren cough, that is fucken nothing compared to nicking a vain with TNE, oh man I did that and thought I was going to die, my lord. Took 15 minutes to come back to life

That sounds nuts lol.. i rarely get tren cough.. but when i do it sucks existing for a minute straight... damn.. never tried TNE so woah.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 11:36:28 PM »
That sounds nuts lol.. i rarely get tren cough.. but when i do it sucks existing for a minute straight... damn.. never tried TNE so woah.
TNE is way worse then tren ace, you breath that shit out instantly, sheer fire. I mean it is in your throat and I literally have to brush my teeth after a shot and if it hits a vain your body feels like its going to seize up, but fuck man in the gym you are an animal, 10 sets of 4 plates deadlifts for 10 reps each set in 45 minutes, pure adrenaline.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 12:44:34 PM »
Mix your tren with mast and eq
Nice cocktail.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
Mix your tren with mast and eq
Nice cocktail.
Im hitting the tren/EQ cocktail right now. (Low dose tren)

It's killer combo for fullness, strength, and endurance.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
TNE is way worse then tren ace, you breath that shit out instantly, sheer fire. I mean it is in your throat and I literally have to brush my teeth after a shot and if it hits a vain your body feels like its going to seize up, but fuck man in the gym you are an animal, 10 sets of 4 plates deadlifts for 10 reps each set in 45 minutes, pure adrenaline.

thanks for the warning... fucker. lol.. I was JUST about to brew up some 100mg/ml TNE to use preworkout.

now after hearing it's similar to tren ace, i'll pass. haha.

seriously... I dunno how I used to do it with the tren ace and not get the cough... now, it seems I get it 75% of the time and it's fucking brutal.. forehead on the ground, fetal position, coughing and gasping for breath, pouring sweat, heart pounding, wanting to puke, eyes bulging out of face, ect... I've never had a heart attack, but I can't imagine it being any worse than a 2cc 200mg/cc tren injection.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 05:25:10 PM »
thanks for the warning... fucker. lol.. I was JUST about to brew up some 100mg/ml TNE to use preworkout.

seriously... I dunno how I used to do it with the tren ace and not get the cough... now, it seems I get it 75% of the time and it's fucking brutal.. forehead on the ground, fetal position, coughing and gasping for breath, pouring sweat, heart pounding, wanting to puke, eyes bulging out of face, ect... I've never had a heart attack, but I can't imagine it being any worse than a 2cc 200mg/cc tren injection.
Most i've ever injected was 200mg. Never got the cough. Not sure what causes it but I've never gotten it.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 08:07:42 AM »
Most i've ever injected was 200mg. Never got the cough. Not sure what causes it but I've never gotten it.
Same. I've done tren a and tren e and never got a cough. I was so scared I would though, so I was extremely careful with every injection. I never "lubricate" the needle by letting some oil out before jabbing it, maybe that's why I never got the cough, cause even though I may have nicked a vein the oil never actually touched anything until the needle was fully inserted, at which point I aspirate.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »

;D lol

Ya I am scared to do a full ml of TNE and it stinks big time, the wife yells at me lately lol  ''you better not do that shot up stairs'' I have to go to the basement  :D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2014, 11:27:17 AM »
Same. I've done tren a and tren e and never got a cough. I was so scared I would though, so I was extremely careful with every injection. I never "lubricate" the needle by letting some oil out before jabbing it, maybe that's why I never got the cough, cause even though I may have nicked a vein the oil never actually touched anything until the needle was fully inserted, at which point I aspirate.
U think not lubing the pin helps? Or u just getting lucky? I have been getting cough everytime I inject my left glute and only left glute I may try not lubing.. any body else think this helps

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2014, 01:48:26 PM »
U think not lubing the pin helps? Or u just getting lucky? I have been getting cough everytime I inject my left glute and only left glute I may try not lubing.. any body else think this helps
I have no idea if it helps. All I know is I never lubricate it and never get coughs. Maybe I'm just getting lucky and it really makes no difference, but that's all I know that I do differently from others. I also leave a small air bubble in the barrel so when I pin it makes a small hiss and I get every last drop of oil in  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2014, 03:44:48 PM »
I've noticed, for whatever reason, I manage to knick my vein on the left glute a LOT, whereas I never hit a vein on my right glute. Probably has something to do with the way i twist around, dunno.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »
I've noticed, for whatever reason, I manage to knick my vein on the left glute a LOT, whereas I never hit a vein on my right glute. Probably has something to do with the way i twist around, dunno.
Yea thats a wierd spot to hit my back tries to cramp and then u get cough the cough is annoying to me but not overwhelming. Also im not injecting tren or atleast I think im hitting mast and test. So its test mast cough. Ha the vial sais mast any way thats another story

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2014, 01:21:41 AM »
250/400/525 test/equi/tren here
Day 5 of the tren and I look better already lol. 75mg a day. Never had a tren cough but I get a great rush after I inject and get warm.
Going to be on the tren for 40 days total, can't wait to see what I look like in a months time! Eating plenty of food as I never get fat and my waist looks nice and tight and my delts / traps are insane

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2014, 07:14:57 AM »
Next strange thing which repeat a lot of people is that they get better results while using Tren when they eat more cals than less. You know... eating above maintenance and still reduce body fat while increasing lean mass ( without GH )...  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »
Next strange thing which repeat a lot of people is that they get better results while using Tren when they eat more cals than less. You know... eating above maintenance and still reduce body fat while increasing lean mass ( without GH )...  ???

??? Indeed

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2014, 08:53:01 AM »
Tren is some potent stuff from what everyone says.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »
I feel like whenever I start taking any steroid I start to lose fat if I haven't been on cycle for a while.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 03:44:41 AM »
Tren doesn't burn fat it just decreases sub-q water somehow
Most of the steroids burning fat thing is vastly overblown lol. We are talking a few grams here and there

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 08:20:51 AM »

That's your problem. Brew it at 100mg/ml and you won't have nearly the same issues. Tren is something you gotta use at 100mg/ml, at least acetate. I mean cmon, 400mg of tren in one shot is going to make you cough like a bitch. Last 4 weeks ending yesterday I was doing daily 100mg tren ace shots, into the glutes delts and arms. I coughed ONCE and it was not even a cough really, just a tickling in my throat. I also found that instad of doing EOD shots, ED shots once you get past 500mg weekly helps a lot with the feeling like shit thing, because say your doing 200mg EOD, that's 200mg of tren ace straight up into your blood stream. Uneven blood levels with EOD shots like that, 100mg ED is much easier to handle. I would still do 100mg EOD though, I'm not sticking myself for less than 1cc hell no less than 2cc usually..

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »
That's your problem. Brew it at 100mg/ml and you won't have nearly the same issues. Tren is something you gotta use at 100mg/ml, at least acetate. I mean cmon, 400mg of tren in one shot is going to make you cough like a bitch. Last 4 weeks ending yesterday I was doing daily 100mg tren ace shots, into the glutes delts and arms. I coughed ONCE and it was not even a cough really, just a tickling in my throat. I also found that instad of doing EOD shots, ED shots once you get past 500mg weekly helps a lot with the feeling like shit thing, because say your doing 200mg EOD, that's 200mg of tren ace straight up into your blood stream. Uneven blood levels with EOD shots like that, 100mg ED is much easier to handle. I would still do 100mg EOD though, I'm not sticking myself for less than 1cc hell no less than 2cc usually..

Really, its into your muscle and it dissipates, unless you're shooting it in a vein, if you are, then you are doing it wrong.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2014, 09:11:17 AM »
No it gets into your blood stream very quickly, because of the short ester. What I meant was that 200mg of tren ace in one shot is a lot different than 200mg of tren e in one shot, since it releases very quickly. The same dose but of enanthate is less harsh that way, but then you get the build up of hormone release overlapping over the weeks and that's why they say to use acetate is your inexperienced with tren.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
Really, its into your muscle and it dissipates, unless you're shooting it in a vein, if you are, then you are doing it wrong.
Tren ace releases 5 times quicker then Tren E so what he was trying to get a cross is that it has a dramatically harder punch in one shot