Author Topic: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts  (Read 38443 times)

Core

• Getbig III
Re: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 09:36:39 AM »
Tren is some potent stuff from what everyone says.

reason being is that it does up your metabolic rate to a certain degree. I have a rule of thumb that for every 100mg of tren that's an extra 100 cals you can eat and not gain fat, or even lose fat. You have to eat more on tren, carbs especially I find since going low carbs on tren for extended periods WILL flatten you out and make you look small. Shredded, but small. Gotta find that balance. If anyoen ever has issues with fullness on trenbolone, I highly recommend upping the carbs, and if still no luck with it, a small dose of NPP will help tremendously- it will push out the muscle fibers and make for a very 'tight' look, especially when pumped. This is something I have noticed even after just one shot of 100mg of NPP.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
Gotcha both, cheers,

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 01:56:40 PM »
My first shot of tren I took before work at 5 am bout 8am that day I had alot of energy and could tell that something was in my system by 5th day libido was theough the roof.  So the first day I am absolutely positive I felt it . So ide agree it gets in and going fast

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
My first shot of tren I took before work at 5 am bout 8am that day I had alot of energy and could tell that something was in my system by 5th day libido was theough the roof.  So the first day I am absolutely positive I felt it . So ide agree it gets in and going fast

Yup. No such thing as placebo if you know what to look for when taking trenbolone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2014, 07:02:57 PM »
Gotcha both, cheers,
BTW yours is a tren hex, which is in between ace and enenthate for absorption rate. Most will find tren hex (parabolan) the best in terms of side effects.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 02:39:48 PM »
For those of you who shoot tren ace ED....do you use slin pin 29G or regular 25g ones?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 02:42:58 PM »
For those who use more than 500mg tren ace/week.....do you keep your test dose at trt levels? i.e. 150-200mg/week? Would that reduce side effects of tren ace significantly?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »
For those who use more than 500mg tren ace/week.....do you keep your test dose at trt levels? i.e. 150-200mg/week? Would that reduce side effects of tren ace significantly?
Not what u asked but I ran test 80mg and tren 100 eod and only side effects were horny as fuck got on my nerves at times, extreme self confidence, full and strong as an ox on low carbs and had little insomnia 1st 2 weeks. If I run it ed I would use 29s for the less scar tissue. Plus if I wanted to get in upwards of 500 a week I would run ed shots. 100mgs at once is plenty of tren in one day for me.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 06:14:21 PM »

Many say it does but I never run my test higher than 1cc usually so I can't really comment on the truthfullness of that statement.. I wanna try it higher soon, but when I do my tren will only be at 100mg EOD.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 08:17:49 PM »
250/400/525 test/bold/tren

I shoot the tren with the slin pin yeah, unless it's a Sunday or a Wednesday when I take my test/bold and just put it in the same pin
My libido is off the charts honestly, I usually get dick issues whenever I change anything and have to wait a while before it's back to normal but it's crazy lol.

No sides as of yet, but today will only be my 7th injection. I did almost get tren cough for the first time yesterday though, throat sort of closed up I had pinned my lateral delt. I imagine if I had shot 1.5ml instead of 0.75ml in EOD shots instead of daily the cough would have been BAD!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »
I only tried to shoot trenA with a slin pin once and never again. Did it in bicep.. disabled my bicep for half a week lol. Tried it in delts, killed my delts for a week and a half (and I have nice solid strong delts -- plenty spots to inject all around).

Sticking to glutes for life lol. Used to do quads too, but don't bother no more, too many nerves. My glutes have veins too but I know approximately where they all are and rotate hah.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2014, 11:38:13 PM »
I have no problem shooting tren in delts... however, I can't really shoot anything in bis anymore without being disabled for 2 weeks.

last time I could shoot bi's without a problem was back in '03 with Brovel/Tornel T200 and Denkall (or PetPharma?) EQ when I'd put 2cc in each one every sunday.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 08:33:30 AM »
Not what u asked but I ran test 80mg and tren 100 eod and only side effects were horny as fuck got on my nerves at times, extreme self confidence, full and strong as an ox on low carbs and had little insomnia 1st 2 weeks. If I run it ed I would use 29s for the less scar tissue. Plus if I wanted to get in upwards of 500 a week I would run ed shots. 100mgs at once is plenty of tren in one day for me.

Thanks for response. Have you ever run it ED? And if you have, do you find any difference in regards with lesser side effects due to stable blood level or something?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2014, 08:37:30 AM »
250/400/525 test/bold/tren

I shoot the tren with the slin pin yeah, unless it's a Sunday or a Wednesday when I take my test/bold and just put it in the same pin
My libido is off the charts honestly, I usually get dick issues whenever I change anything and have to wait a while before it's back to normal but it's crazy lol.

No sides as of yet, but today will only be my 7th injection. I did almost get tren cough for the first time yesterday though, throat sort of closed up I had pinned my lateral delt. I imagine if I had shot 1.5ml instead of 0.75ml in EOD shots instead of daily the cough would have been BAD!

Thanks. When one gets tren cough, I wonder if he gets it while still pinning oil into muscle or after he is done with pinning. But I guess that depends. What if one gets while still pinning.....how will he still pin while coughing badly then?  :'( ???

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2014, 08:45:41 AM »
I only tried to shoot trenA with a slin pin once and never again. Did it in bicep.. disabled my bicep for half a week lol. Tried it in delts, killed my delts for a week and a half (and I have nice solid strong delts -- plenty spots to inject all around).

Sticking to glutes for life lol. Used to do quads too, but don't bother no more, too many nerves. My glutes have veins too but I know approximately where they all are and rotate hah.

Thanks Ahmed. When you say disabled the muscle....what do you mean?
I shot 500mg of deca in my left delt last sunday and I still cant do overhead press with left hand and there is this slight pain in the delt.
Does that mean I disabled my left delt with that shot?
Sorry man if that sounds too stupid of a question  ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2014, 09:35:42 AM »
Thanks for response. Have you ever run it ED? And if you have, do you find any difference in regards with lesser side effects due to stable blood level or something?
No I have not ran it ed in fact ive only ran it one time at eod.  it started at 50mgs eod then 75 then 100 I tried 125 and 150 mgs a couple pins but I noticed alot more irritabilty with even 125mgs at once and I realized I was getting fantastic results with 100 eod so didnt bother trying to go up any more. Which is why ide say if I went ed shots ide probly start at 50 then ide assume 75 would b a sweet spot for ed injects but to me 100 mgs at once is plenty for me to handle.... mayb im just a bitch lol I will probly go ed next time but use 29gs I have a box full of 25gs

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2014, 09:42:44 AM »
Thanks. When one gets tren cough, I wonder if he gets it while still pinning oil into muscle or after he is done with pinning. But I guess that depends. What if one gets while still pinning.....how will he still pin while coughing badly then?  :'( ???
Its about 30 seconds after the pin for me. mayb less but I felt in in my throat and just braced my self my is always just deep coughs about 5 Seconds apart slows down lasts about 5 mins

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »
Thanks Ahmed. When you say disabled the muscle....what do you mean?
I shot 500mg of deca in my left delt last sunday and I still cant do overhead press with left hand and there is this slight pain in the delt.
Does that mean I disabled my left delt with that shot?
Sorry man if that sounds too stupid of a question  ;D

for me, it means the arm (when I shoot bi's or tris or lats) is swollen and so sore and stiff that I can't move it.. fucking painfull for 10-14days. no "slight" pain.. it's legit "I think I need vicodin 4x a day to do daily things" type pain.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2014, 02:39:34 PM »
for me, it means the arm (when I shoot bi's or tris or lats) is swollen and so sore and stiff that I can't move it.. fucking painfull for 10-14days. no "slight" pain.. it's legit "I think I need vicodin 4x a day to do daily things" type pain.

Thanks ESFitness. You attribute this PIP to higher concentration of your gear (200mg/ml tren ace) or to hitting a nerve or something?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2014, 02:43:11 PM »
Its about 30 seconds after the pin for me. mayb less but I felt in in my throat and just braced my self my is always just deep coughs about 5 Seconds apart slows down lasts about 5 mins

I wonder if it happens more frequently with tren ace only....as I dont hear guys getting cough after injecting gear other than tren. Few examples of getting cough after test injections but not as many as tren ace by long shot.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2014, 03:06:25 PM »
I wonder if it happens more frequently with tren ace only....as I dont hear guys getting cough after injecting gear other than tren. Few examples of getting cough after test injections but not as many as tren ace by long shot.
Yes more frequently with tren since its taken more often and theres something about it that does it. Ive never got a cough through several cycles until I went on tren its no big deal if u expect it not fun but u know whats coming when it sets in so u just stand there try to chill and let it pass for what it does its worth it imo unless u got it everyday that shit would get old. So.etimes I could feel my lungs felt funny for several hours after the cough had passed.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2014, 03:11:42 PM »
Yes more frequently with tren since its taken more often and theres something about it that does it. Ive never got a cough through several cycles until I went on tren its no big deal if u expect it not fun but u know whats coming when it sets in so u just stand there try to chill and let it pass for what it does its worth it imo unless u got it everyday that shit would get old. So.etimes I could feel my lungs felt funny for several hours after the cough had passed.

Thanks mate. How has been your tren experience? How do you rate it for aiding in fat loss at the dose you are running? 300mg/week?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »
Thanks ESFitness. You attribute this PIP to higher concentration of your gear (200mg/ml tren ace) or to hitting a nerve or something?

honestly? shit.. I dunno... I've done bicep shots within the past couple years with normal concentration stuff.. 1/2cc 150mg/ml tren ace and 1/2cc 200mg test cyp and it had the same effect.

I could barely use my arm, much less train it... delts are no problem, I can put 1cc eat 400mg enan, 400mg deca and 200mg tren ace in one dose with no problem.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2014, 09:11:04 PM »
Thanks mate. How has been your tren experience? How do you rate it for aiding in fat loss at the dose you are running? 300mg/week?
Tren was awesome my favorite cycle. Gained strength great libido  hardness and when I stopped felt run down for like 2 weeks stayef on cutting with mast e and upped test to 400mga a week. I ran sust 80mgs eod with tren 100mgs eod it worked great.  First 6 weeks of cycle was basically test 700mgs a week with epi which I didnt notice and 600mgs of eq which I dropped and traded in for tren. Made me motivated for cutting I feel it helped me with appetite control 2.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2014, 09:10:37 AM »
Color of Tren - myth?  :)