Author Topic: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts  (Read 38448 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2014, 09:45:38 AM »
Color of Tren - myth?  :)
Good one ide like to know too. The tren I ran wasnt all rusty looking just mildly yellow. It may have to do with how or what method was used to make it for the color.??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »
Color of Tren - myth?  :)
I think it is not a myth, I have yet to see clear tren, in 10 years have only seen yellowish, gold tren

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2014, 10:06:50 AM »
not so much a myth but a general tren question. this is my 2nd even tren cycle.

i'm running 110mg eod his is my 6th week of it and while i'm still gaining strength and my dick feels like it's gonna bust out of my skin. i've found myself all out of aggression. when i'm about to deal-lift I'm lackadaisical as opposed to the 1st time around i was just full of aggression and i wanted to rip the weights off the floor. has this ever happened to anyone?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
For example, three UGLs. Red vs yellow color.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »
For example, three UGLs. Red vs yellow color.

ya I have seen it red too but never clear

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2014, 05:54:22 PM »
not so much a myth but a general tren question. this is my 2nd even tren cycle.

i'm running 110mg eod his is my 6th week of it and while i'm still gaining strength and my dick feels like it's gonna bust out of my skin. i've found myself all out of aggression. when i'm about to deal-lift I'm lackadaisical as opposed to the 1st time around i was just full of aggression and i wanted to rip the weights off the floor. has this ever happened to anyone?

I get great sex/libido with tren. More aggressive/driven than test in every way including libido lol. So I don't bother with running high test anymore. I use other compounds for gains for size (deca, tbol, dbol, etc...)

I love my sex life on tren. Deca though.. This cycle I just got on.. well.. I am using AIs and prolactin reducing drugs and I'm okay but I notice I am less. Tren + mast oh boy...  I wana (and can) do it every hour lol. Add in test prop and I seriously need more than one wife lol.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2014, 06:40:44 PM »
Rusty tren is from it being overcooked and oxidised

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2014, 02:43:46 AM »
I think it is not a myth, I have yet to see clear tren, in 10 years have only seen yellowish, gold tren
Oxidization.
Tren powder gets darker with age.

Fresh Tren powder is slightly yellow but not overly dark yellow like "older" raws , this will come out close to clear when cooked yet still light yellowish but not dark/rusty.
The darker yellow tren that most are used to is from older/oxidized powders.

I Have seen clear legit Hex.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »
I hate/love tren. Its killing my hair and makes me feel like ass. Im going to start using significantly less as im not really lean anyway, im not competing,  and the sides are becoming too irritating.

Im really loving the EQ tren test combo though.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2014, 01:56:12 PM »
cut my test down to about between 600-900 past few weeks with about 800 tren e and I fucken love it. I've dropped about 10lbs (which is most likely a kcal issue as I've missed a ton of meals the past couple weeks.. few days only had 1 'meal'), but my strength is wayyyy up and my waist is down to about 32 from 34.

zero injection pain and zero cough. I could probably shoot a full 3cc syringe of the 300mg/ml cyp and 200mg/ml tren e every day with no issues.

I dunno why I didn't make the switch from tren Ace long ago.

not much anxiety from this stuff either.. and when I have noticed anxiety, it's been when I've gone 7-10days between test doses (shit comes up and I skip shots)... sleep the past few days has been odd though. typical tren "go to bed at 3/4am and wake at 730am wide awake" type shit, but not feeling tired.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2014, 02:51:12 PM »
Anyone get ridiculously high bps from tren?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2014, 08:22:09 PM »

that's common.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2014, 06:19:02 AM »
Yep. Was on 600mg/wk of tren at one point, got my bp taken at a pharmacy and it was 121/90. I've always had low bp as a natty and normal when on 500mg/wk test and 500mg/wk deca. But as soon as I put tren e in, bp went up. Didn't come down for 3 weeks after stopping. 121/90 isn't crazy, but still concerning I think.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2014, 07:49:12 AM »
Yep. Was on 600mg/wk of tren at one point, got my bp taken at a pharmacy and it was 121/90. I've always had low bp as a natty and normal when on 500mg/wk test and 500mg/wk deca. But as soon as I put tren e in, bp went up. Didn't come down for 3 weeks after stopping. 121/90 isn't crazy, but still concerning I think.
Is it fuck
120/80 is perfect.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2014, 08:18:28 AM »
Is it fuck
120/80 is perfect.

I know, but according to the chart at the bp station I have mild hypertension. Again, not a crazy change, but then again I was at a gram of total gear which isn't a crazy number. But even at 1g my bp went up. Can't imagine what's happening with guys pusing 3g+ especially when tren is so high.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2014, 06:37:35 PM »

at the pharmacy? did you fit your arm into those machines?? or did somebody take it with a cuff. if the nurse uses a normal cuff on me, my bp is wayyy high and the cuff usually pops off, but when the dr uses an extra large cuff or obese cuff and I'm back in the upper normal/borderline area (usually after a couple cups of coffee.. and I'm usually irritated about some billing issue with the dr.. so it's up a few points).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2014, 06:44:57 PM »
at the pharmacy? did you fit your arm into those machines?? or did somebody take it with a cuff. if the nurse uses a normal cuff on me, my bp is wayyy high and the cuff usually pops off, but when the dr uses an extra large cuff or obese cuff and I'm back in the upper normal/borderline area (usually after a couple cups of coffee.. and I'm usually irritated about some billing issue with the dr.. so it's up a few points).
lol  I can't get my arm in those thing, lol, not even my forarm

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2014, 08:12:19 PM »
lol  I can't get my arm in those thing, lol, not even my forarm
Fuck now I gotta go to the store tomorrow and see if my arm fits in that bitch.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »
Fuck now I gotta go to the store tomorrow and see if my arm fits in that bitch.

I put my left arm in one about 6 months ago when I was down around 210 and thought it was stuck.. started to kinda panic since it was 1am at walmart and who knew how long it'd be till somebody walked by, cuz I sure as hell wasn't gonna call out for help. lol.. I pulled the skin cm by cm till I I had wiggle room to get it out... and at 210 my left arm was still about 17, so there's no way I'd try it now.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2014, 04:57:35 AM »
Kind of a myth from what I'm seeing in the cattle studies, etc. Don't know where the phrase that is used about tren working better in a low estrogen environment and that estrogen was added in to make the meat more marbleized came from.

The charts show less marbleizing with the tren/estrogen combo then tren alone. Added in to significantly increase size of cattle over just tren by itself, etc. and trade-off is a reduction in marbleizing which I would guess is more then made up for financially with the fact that they are much bigger,imo.

Maybe better to run nolva with it instead of ai's to prevent issues if they arise.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2014, 04:58:37 AM »
cut my test down to about between 600-900 past few weeks with about 800 tren e and I fucken love it. I've dropped about 10lbs (which is most likely a kcal issue as I've missed a ton of meals the past couple weeks.. few days only had 1 'meal'), but my strength is wayyyy up and my waist is down to about 32 from 34.

zero injection pain and zero cough. I could probably shoot a full 3cc syringe of the 300mg/ml cyp and 200mg/ml tren e every day with no issues.

I dunno why I didn't make the switch from tren Ace long ago.

not much anxiety from this stuff either.. and when I have noticed anxiety, it's been when I've gone 7-10days between test doses (shit comes up and I skip shots)... sleep the past few days has been odd though. typical tren "go to bed at 3/4am and wake at 730am wide awake" type shit, but not feeling tired.
Agreed. Ran ace for years but now much prefer the eth version.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2014, 05:22:05 AM »
People are not cattle

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2014, 06:39:32 AM »
People are not cattle
Great post.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2014, 06:40:17 AM »
I put my left arm in one about 6 months ago when I was down around 210 and thought it was stuck.. started to kinda panic since it was 1am at walmart and who knew how long it'd be till somebody walked by, cuz I sure as hell wasn't gonna call out for help. lol.. I pulled the skin cm by cm till I I had wiggle room to get it out... and at 210 my left arm was still about 17, so there's no way I'd try it now.
Haha.. swole problems.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2014, 12:30:51 PM »
Kind of a myth from what I'm seeing in the cattle studies, etc. Don't know where the phrase that is used about tren working better in a low estrogen environment and that estrogen was added in to make the meat more marbleized came from.

The charts show less marbleizing with the tren/estrogen combo then tren alone. Added in to significantly increase size of cattle over just tren by itself, etc. and trade-off is a reduction in marbleizing which I would guess is more then made up for financially with the fact that they are much bigger,imo.

Maybe better to run nolva with it instead of ai's to prevent issues if they arise.

I've come across atleast one example of very well reputed member on other forum where he talks about (either injecting estradiol or taking contraceptive pills to increase estrogen level) to get proper benefit of tren.
If at all this particular study holds any weight in terms of humans, isnt 250mg/week test enough to raise estrogen level while running tren?