Author Topic: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts  (Read 38418 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »
Haha I should have mentioned it was taken by a nurse. The pharmacy is has a walk in clinic at the back that I used. I've never used those machines to measure bp. I'm sure my arms could fit in them though, my arm's aren't that big haha, maybe 17" without a pump. Having long limbs makes it a bitch to build size.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »
I've come across atleast one example of very well reputed member on other forum where he talks about (either injecting estradiol or taking contraceptive pills to increase estrogen level) to get proper benefit of tren.
If at all this particular study holds any weight in terms of humans, isnt 250mg/week test enough to raise estrogen level while running tren?

Will you also be eating fifty lbs of corn daily with those birth control pills, and standing in a metal pen all day, almost unable to move?

I swear tren brings out the inner Brotard online..

Here's what I know, based on many many blood tests

Tren raises bp and negatively impacts lipids

Tren apparently halts dht conversion after a few months (why there was a study to see if it would be ok for TRT because DHT is "bad"  ::))

Tren seems to remove all the SHBG from my body

Tren lowers igf1 AND igfbp3 ,"but bro tren raises Igf". Ok.

Prolactin is BAD

Prami sucks at theraputic doses for lowering prolactin

Cabergoline works well at reducing prolactin but also lowers my igf1 even more. Yay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2014, 07:33:14 PM »
Will you also be eating fifty lbs of corn daily with those birth control pills, and standing in a metal pen all day, almost unable to move?

Tren apparently halts dht conversion after a few months (why there was a study to see if it would be ok for TRT because DHT is "bad"  ::))

Prolactin is BAD

Cabergoline works well at reducing prolactin but also lowers my igf1 even more. Yay.

haha, good post

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2014, 03:00:29 AM »

Prolactin is BAD

Good informative post. Thanks.

Regarding birth control pills consumption, that was to increase estrogen level to get the benefit of tren/estrogen ratio as per the cattle study.
Now, we cant simply disregard it just because it seems idiotic to inject exogenous estrogen in our body. There are almost no studies on tren usage in humans, we have to take reference from cattle studies only. Why do you think this particular fact (estrogen/tren ratio to optimize tren benefits) is bro science when there is a study proving it?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2014, 05:14:26 AM »

Regarding birth control pills consumption, that was to increase estrogen level to get the benefit of tren/estrogen ratio as per the cattle study.
Now, we cant simply disregard it just because it seems idiotic to inject exogenous estrogen in our body. There are almost no studies on tren usage in humans, we have to take reference from cattle studies only. Why do you think this particular fact (estrogen/tren ratio to optimize tren benefits) is bro science when there is a study proving it?
Are you following the thread?

It has been said that cattle and humans are much different.

It is not sound to rely on animal studies for humans.

Sure, if you want to believe, go ahead and inject estrogen.

Be the study yourself and let everyone know how that went.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2014, 05:38:07 AM »
Are you following the thread?

It has been said that cattle and humans are much different.

There is a bit of cognitive dissonance here. If a cattle steroid works positively in humans, then that is normal. If an interaction with that same hormone works in cattle, then that warrants very serious investigation, not ridicule.

It is not sound to rely on animal studies for humans.
... except when they say what we want or expect to hear?

Sure, if you want to believe, go ahead and inject estrogen.
We have absolute proof that it works in cattle, nothing to say it definitely will not work in humans. So Occam's razor suggests it has potential.

Be the study yourself and let everyone know how that went.
Not a bad idea.

In fact I now wonder if this isn't behind the broscience of tren burning fat: fat people taking tren usually also take test, and generally aromatize more -- so they have higher estrogen to accompany the tren. Perhaps the purported fat burning effects are claimed mostly by fatties?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »
Phreak, you are thinking too much into it.

It's just one of the stronger steroids out there.

The fat burning could be because people run it while on a cutting diet.

There is no Occam razor, compare the diet of cattle and that of humans.

Clearly this cheetaboraker fellow is just looking for some magic solution which doesn't exist.
Instead of just training and all that.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »
My job is questioning assumptions, so please forgive me. :D

Yes, wildly different. Yet tren works the same for both. That actually suggests it is more likely that estrogen could have the same effect in humans as well. Without any studies to go by we are all just guessing.

Clearly this cheetaboraker fellow is just looking for some magic solution which doesn't exist.
Doesn't matter, as long as the right questions get asked and answered along the way.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2014, 08:56:35 AM »
In my country people competitors belive in; low estrogen environment ( low test or use AI ) + less than ~50g fat + very high carb diet ( i mean even 300g+ carbs daily ) = shredded as fuck. You know... something like trenbolone can utilize/burn carbs in amazing way.  ???

Disgusted or Overload said that only with peptides like GH or Insulin you need carbs. Tren + T3 don't need them, but a lot of people disagree with it.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ , do you wannabe Victor Contes know what high estrogen in combination with high prolactin actually does to a human male?

I'll give you a clue, it'll give you something in common with these cows you want to emulate - big milky udders.

::)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2014, 01:04:29 PM »

Prolactin is BAD

Vitamin b6 dosing at 1 250mg pill twice a day has been effective at reducing prolactin for me
Do Work.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2014, 02:52:48 PM »
In my country people competitors belive in; low estrogen environment ( low test or use AI ) + less than ~50g fat + very high carb diet ( i mean even 300g+ carbs daily ) = shredded as fuck. You know... something like trenbolone can utilize/burn carbs in amazing way.  ???

Disgusted or Overload said that only with peptides like GH or Insulin you need carbs. Tren + T3 don't need them, but a lot of people disagree with it.

I'm with you on that man tren needs carbs otherwise you will be in a terrible mood all day and you will flatten out wayyyy to much. You can pack on the carbs when using tren and still get lean down to 7% but from there gonna take a bit more determination lol

I also wanted to mention, that I get terrible acne coming off tren does anyone else get this? I don't get it while on, only in the couple weeks when coming off. I HAVE to shower 2-3x a day otherwise i look like I got chickenpox all over my back and delts

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2014, 04:40:02 PM »
There is a bit of cognitive dissonance here. If a cattle steroid works positively in humans, then that is normal. If an interaction with that same hormone works in cattle, then that warrants very serious investigation, not ridicule.

... except when they say what we want or expect to hear?
We have absolute proof that it works in cattle, nothing to say it definitely will not work in humans. So Occam's razor suggests it has potential.
Not a bad idea.

In fact I now wonder if this isn't behind the broscience of tren burning fat: fat people taking tren usually also take test, and generally aromatize more -- so they have higher estrogen to accompany the tren. Perhaps the purported fat burning effects are claimed mostly by fatties?

Phreak covers all points very well.
ComplexCarbs, If we use a hormone meant for cattles.....and all the related studies are on cattles....how do you justify/decide its usage and application in humans?
All the effects of tren like increase lean mass, increased feed efficiency...have been studied in cattles only. Still we confidently quote those effects while praising tren. But comes to estrogen/tren ratio study....all hell breaks loose?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »

It's just one of the stronger steroids out there.

The fat burning could be because people run it while on a cutting diet.

Just looking for anecdotal evidences (if any) and opinions about the probable effect of tren/estrogen ratio.
If you dont have one, I can understand. But if you are going to question the theory, you should have a reason to do so. And no, cattle and humans are different is not good enough.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »
Jesus fucking Christ , do you wannabe Victor Contes know what high estrogen in combination with high prolactin actually does to a human male?

I'll give you a clue, it'll give you something in common with these cows you want to emulate - big milky udders.

::)

Nolva and cabergoline can pretty much take care of this.
Is this the reason you think the theory of tren/estrogen ratio is bro science? Really?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »
I'm with you on that man tren needs carbs otherwise you will be in a terrible mood all day and you will flatten out wayyyy to much. You can pack on the carbs when using tren and still get lean down to 7% but from there gonna take a bit more determination lolm

I also wanted to mention, that I get terrible acne coming off tren does anyone else get this? I don't get it while on, only in the couple weeks when coming off. I HAVE to shower 2-3x a day otherwise i look like I got chickenpox all over my back anntd delts0

But about how many carbs are you saying? Something like 100-150g or amazing amount like even more than 300?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2014, 08:14:22 PM »
how long is too long?
i'm on my 6th week at 400mg a week along with 275 mg test and i have 0 side effects. no rage, no insomnia, no night sweats. strength is good, dick is rock hard all the time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
how long is too long?
i'm on my 6th week at 400mg a week along with 275 mg test and i have 0 side effects. no rage, no insomnia, no night sweats. strength is good, dick is rock hard all the time.
Suspect bunk gear.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »

They added oestradiol because tren alone made the cattle too lean and it fucked up the marbling

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2014, 09:20:30 PM »
Suspect bunk gear.

sorry minimal night sweats, my deadlift and squat have both gone up 90lbs and i'm winded after 2 flights of stairs