Author Topic: 14 things every Fat Girl needs to hear  (Read 12386 times)

mik1111

• Getbig III
Re: 14 things every Fat Girl needs to hear
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 12:18:00 PM »
I like how she makes a point of how she gets good looking tall men and not to go settling for the male equivalent of her dumpy plain self. Not in the least bit hypocritical there , chubs.

hot damn, this is it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
Why is it that these fat chicks are so addicted to food that instead of changing themselves they try to change the whole world?  

X

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2014, 12:41:15 PM »
Supreme sense of entitlement.

Let me stuff myself full of cake and kit kat bars, oh but wait....I want to fuck hot guys with six packs as well. What looking hot actually involves diet and discipline that I don't have? Ah well I'm going to get on my soapbox anyway (hopefully it collapses from underneath her).

You know what doesn't care about grotesque sense of entitlement fatty? Type 2 diabetes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2014, 01:01:41 PM »
Yeah, this is what fat girls need to hear.   ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2014, 01:10:46 PM »
Drunk dudes and desperate dudes need to stop banging fatties...

if they figure out that theyre not going to get a guy or even get laid because they're fat, theyll be forced to accept that no one wants their fat ass and to lose weight.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2014, 01:17:34 PM »
This girl i worked with years ago was a bit chubby and had a pretty face.  I'm not sure how much she weighed, but she wasn't that big, maybe 160 at 5'7".  Not to the point of having rolls standing up, but chubby none the less.  She was really cool and we hung out for a few months as friends.  I got along with this girl better than any girl i ever dated in my life.  I knew she wanted more, but i told her that i'm not interested in dating her.  One night we were talking about sex and a little drunk, i told her that i had an addiction to girls that give good blow jobs and she straight up asked me if i wanted one. lol  She actually gave great head and swallowed without complaining.  The next time we hung out i ended up banging her and it just wasn't that great.  The only time i enjoyed it was when i was plowing her doggy style and she took it in the ass like a champ.  Probably one of the most willing girls that i could do whatever with, she'd give me blow jobs during lunch and let me bust nuts on her face in my office.

Anyway, after a few weeks of this i just couldn't bang her any more and told her straight to her face that i just wasn't interested in banging her again.  She took it well, seemed like she had been down this road many times. lol

This was years ago, but i'm still friends with her today and every time i break up with a girl, she asks me if i want a blow job as a joke.  Probably the coolest chick i know who is just plain fun to hang out with.  Honestly, if she lost 30-40 pounds i might be attracted to her, but i just have such high standards for women that i date or have sex with.  I can't even imagine having sex with a really fat chick, i doubt i could get hard.

8)

hey 160 at 5'7" is damn near perfect. dated a girl 5'7" 165 who squatted 185 for reps could bench press 135... ex track, and gymnastics ...varsity volleyball.. thick legs and ass of course big boobs.....like I said damn near perfect. Dont tell me I was fuckin a fatty lol. I probably carried more fat than her at some point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2014, 01:21:46 PM »

hey 160 at 5'7" is damn near perfect. dated a girl 5'7" 165 who squatted 185 for reps could bench press 135... ex track, and gymnastics ...varsity volleyball.. thick legs and ass of course big boobs.....like I said damn near perfect. Dont tell me I was fuckin a fatty lol. I probably carried more fat than her at some point.
Depends on the structure. I used to eff a chick tbat was 5'2" 140lbs, and about 40 of those lbs were in her tits, she had a tiny frame with big boobs. .. some girls carry the weight differently than others.

My wife is 5'5" 150, and her upper body is about 12-14%, visible abs, but her lower is like 20%, thick hips and round ass cheems and legs. Extra small shirts and size 8 pants.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
Depends on the structure. I used to eff a chick tbat was 5'2" 140lbs, and about 40 of those lbs were in her tits, she had a tiny frame with big boobs. .. some girls carry the weight differently than others.

My wife is 5'5" 150, and her upper body is about 12-14%, visible abs, but her lower is like 20%, thick hips and round ass cheems and legs. Extra small shirts and size 8 pants.

I just cracked me one off.

:D ;D
~

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2014, 03:32:47 PM »
Drunk dudes and desperate dudes need to stop banging fatties...

if they figure out that theyre not going to get a guy or even get laid because they're fat, theyll be forced to accept that no one wants their fat ass and to lose weight.

Need to tell them they're only getting banged in the ass or giving you blow jobs until they lose the fucking weight

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2014, 11:57:30 PM »
21. Use a garden hose to clean your ass crack chubby.

22-fortune teller advice- i see you paying bills for a dark complexed man in your future

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2014, 01:33:02 AM »
22-fortune teller advice- i see you paying bills for a dark complexed man in your future

Leave Wiggs out of this.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2014, 01:44:10 AM »
23. Cunnilingus exists, but not for you.