Author Topic: anadrol.  (Read 13956 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
anadrol.
« on: June 22, 2014, 10:32:24 AM »
a friend of mine  gave me two grams of Anadrol powder  that he has no use for, he ordered a bunch of raws from china and they gave him the wrong stuff.

I've never taken A bombs before, that's 40 pills if i capsule it up myself...the question is if I take some arimidex with it, tight diet..  can i keep the gains dry, or is it moonface city no matter what ?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: anadrol.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 10:46:21 AM »
if you are as lean as you normally are, it shouldn't be a problem. Guys use drol in their show preps for the fullness

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
I often times heard that you better be very lean ( I guess sub 8% ) when using anadrol for the purpose of looking good

Else it should cause bloat

Makes you retardedly strong nonetheless

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
I always hear conflicting reports on this...but many swear it works when leaning out. I only tired it once many moons ago (10yrs ago) and I remember putting on a lot of weight quickly but I was eating a lot of shit, stopped it withing two weeks due to sides.

Now that you have it, id say give a go on a clean diet and see how you fare....bottom line is it's only water as soon as you stop a couple of meal with asparagus and a sauna will fix you.
S

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 11:30:47 AM »
I did it at 6 weeks out and kept gaining strengh even åt 1500 kcal. I would say keep it around 4 weeks cause it makes you depressed and takes away appetite.
MIRAGETROPIN

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 11:52:35 AM »
Anadrol is a waste of time most of the gains will be water weight and you will have a bloated face.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
Anadrol is a waste of time most of the gains will be water weight and you will have a bloated face.

Groinks vanity is now accompanied by the sound of the powder being flushed down the toilet.  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 12:11:57 PM »

Fuck off you don't even take steroids and you're trying to give advice
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 12:26:46 PM »
a friend of mine  gave me two grams of Anadrol powder  that he has no use for, he ordered a bunch of raws from china and they gave him the wrong stuff.

I've never taken A bombs before, that's 40 pills if i capsule it up myself...the question is if I take some arimidex with it, tight diet..  can i keep the gains dry, or is it moonface city no matter what ?
GREAT stuff when already lean.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 12:27:54 PM »
GREAT stuff when already lean.
Why is Borat not taking any?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
You will get what you already have.  Like dbol, adrol will cause significant water retention in people that are already above average in bodyfat %.  The more fat, the more ER sensitivity there is and thus more water weight gain.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 01:33:38 PM »
What is your goal Groink? You got one of the best physiques here. Are you thinking of going on stage? If not is it to impress the girls and just walk around town with a big physique.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 02:03:43 PM »
you will lose gains after stopping any AAS and peptide and hgh. but, you can stay lean while on any of them. the question is about anadrol - you can stay lean while on anadrol, your diet is the key just like with on any other AAS. water bloat is from a poor diet. rule #1 learn how to eat.
sept 10th APF

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 02:08:10 PM »
It really depends on your body type and how you hold water.. As everyone on here knows I'm like a fucking water tank.. If you are pretty lean already I don't see it being a issue. Also keep it at 50mgs a day I've gone as high as 150 and never noticed a difference in strength and size.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 02:32:15 PM »
Take it and just eat high protein low carbs you will harden up and get fuller, it also assists with the low carbs as it takes away hunger, so just eat protein. Great drug for this purpose only, the drop off is usually as quick as the gains.But great way to stay full without test and on a low calorie diet.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 03:52:57 PM »
Make 25mg caps brotha. Your genetics don't require the normal dose, trust me. A half an anapolon a day used to do me insanely well. Your genes blow mine out the water as far as lean mass goes. Like everyone else is saying, just keep the diet tight. Salt is an enemy when on drol.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 04:15:58 PM »

Why? You got another photo shoot with the Sheriff's Department coming up?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 04:20:33 PM »
Take 100mg/day and watch arms grow +1/2 inch and bench go up 20lbs min.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
What is your goal Groink? You got one of the best physiques here. Are you thinking of going on stage? If not is it to impress the girls and just walk around town with a big physique.

This is a bodybuilding board am I right who cares why.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »

I went on Anadrol many years ago and found my bench press going up 10 lbs. a week; week after week after week after week... It worked so good, that I GOT SCARED so I got off it... Even with my extreme 'win at all costs' mindset in those days; I reasoned 'anything that powerful had to have some SERIOUS side effects'...

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 05:38:15 PM »
I went on Anadrol many years ago and found my bench press going up 10 lbs. a week; week after week after week after week... It worked so good, that I GOT SCARED so I got off it... Even with my extreme 'win at all costs' mindset in those days; I reasoned 'anything that powerful had to have some SERIOUS side effects'...

All costs except potential side effects that might occur? 

More like "win at some costs" attitude

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 05:40:55 PM »
What is your goal Groink? You got one of the most average physiques here. Are you thinking of going on stage? If not is it to impress the girls and just walk around town with a big physique.
Its to impress the guys at getbig. 

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
Its to impress the guys at getbig. 

Hello pot.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2014, 07:38:22 PM »
thanks for all the helpful replies.....even booty, reduced to talking nonsense..ha ha

I'm doing it because why not, I take steroids...cats out of the bag on that one. I've done tren, winny , designers ...I do one thing at a time...so I will give this  a shot. I also have a connect with  pharmaceutical grade Arimidex, straight from Walgreens, bye bye water retention.

1 pill  every 4 days will do you just right