Author Topic: anadrol.  (Read 14018 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: anadrol.
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2014, 10:02:37 AM »
PIP
Clearly time to up the dose to bring the BP back in line.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2014, 11:29:13 AM »
Next time you get the urge to compete, can I slap you back to reality? :D

I would expect nothing less.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »
Taking something like anadrol to compete is one thing. There's a purpose. Taking it at 50 with no other purpose isn't logical. Yes, I've entertained competing again but then I slap myself back into reality because at my age there's no purpose. No return on the investment. So what if I turn pro, then what? I guess I could tat myself up, load with synthol and be the next rich piano. He's my age, no?
isn't logical? so only competitive bodybuilders are allowed to juice and allowed to look good. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2014, 01:21:22 PM »
congrats on the new baby boy!
Thank you booty  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2014, 01:24:04 PM »
It's no myth. The point I'm trying to make is that the over whelming amount of steroids sold in the black market is counterfeit from Chinese origin. It is not the same compound sold out of pharmacies that came from legit American pharmaceutical companies in the past. The Chinese boxes, insert and containers are counterfeit and what is labeled as Anadrol is not Anadrol. No wonder bodybuilders today look like bloated ill looking crap.  I really don't know how any guy with any sanity could pop a pill or inject anything knowing there is a possibility that it came from China.
you are out to lunch man, a lot of my shit comes from China

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

pretty much anything that doesn't come from CVS is sourced from china. Not sure what he means.

China sells a lot of filth but there's plenty of legit factories over there.. its so cheap for them to make it its not worth them counterfeiting - its the UG's and remailers who rip people off, not the Chinese. Especially drol, so dirt cheap for raws it might as well be baby powder in terms of cost to produce for them

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
pretty much anything that doesn't come from CVS is sourced from china. Not sure what he means.

China sells a lot of filth but there's plenty of legit factories over there.. its so cheap for them to make it its not worth them counterfeiting - its the UG's and remailers who rip people off, not the Chinese. Especially drol, so dirt cheap for raws it might as well be baby powder in terms of cost to produce for them

Not to mention most of the active pharmaceutical ingredients used in name-brand medications are sourced from either India or China. 

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2014, 05:34:59 PM »

All of mine too. And it's all definitely legit product. I've used some of the best stuff around AAS wise and my current products are on point in terms of potency. It's all about having a good honest source.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2014, 08:44:27 PM »
All of mine too. And it's all definitely legit product. I've used some of the best stuff around AAS wise and my current products are on point in terms of potency. It's all about having a good honest source.
good point, I mean people shouldn't blame China because they had a few bad sources from there, it is 20% of the world of course there will be a few scammers but some of the very best gear comes from there.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »
you don't need any arimidex with it.

Google Oxymetholone breaks down fat and builds up muscle
l

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2014, 06:09:11 AM »
If anyones got anadrol experience its flinstones I think... didnt you run a shit ton of it in high school?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2014, 03:31:45 PM »
you don't need any arimidex with it.

Google Oxymetholone breaks down fat and builds up muscle
which is why it is a horrible idea to keep it in until contest day

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2014, 07:18:04 PM »
It's no myth. The point I'm trying to make is that the over whelming amount of steroids sold in the black market is counterfeit from Chinese origin. It is not the same compound sold out of pharmacies that came from legit American pharmaceutical companies in the past. The Chinese boxes, insert and containers are counterfeit and what is labeled as Anadrol is not Anadrol. No wonder bodybuilders today look like bloated ill looking crap.  I really don't know how any guy with any sanity could pop a pill or inject anything knowing there is a possibility that it came from China.

Counterfeit means you take an existing product and make an identical looking copy, with or without the correct ingredients. A counterfeiter out of China could make a counterfeit drug that even the legit company has trouble identifying as a counterfeit, including having the correct dosage of the correct drug in the product. But I doubt there is any counterfeit American Anadrol-50 on the market, for various reasons. The Chinese "Anadrols" may look shitty with cheap packaging, or may look professional (with whatever UG lab name on the bottle/box), may be in powder form, but in either case it can be quality hormones. There are some shitty products sold on the black market for sure but there is legit hormone too no doubt.

If you think bodybuilders are only using "testosterone tablets", with the way they are looking nowadays, well I don't know what to say.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »
Van, whats your opinion on why some guys do not respond to anadrol? Its low binding to the androgen receptor is my best guess, I know it's lower than any steroid. Nevrer heard of a guy no responding to dbol
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »
Counterfeit means you take an existing product and make an identical looking copy, with or without the correct ingredients. A counterfeiter out of China could make a counterfeit drug that even the legit company has trouble identifying as a counterfeit, including having the correct dosage of the correct drug in the product. But I doubt there is any counterfeit American Anadrol-50 on the market, for various reasons. The Chinese "Anadrols" may look shitty with cheap packaging, or may look professional (with whatever UG lab name on the bottle/box), may be in powder form, but in either case it can be quality hormones. There are some shitty products sold on the black market for sure but there is legit hormone too no doubt.

If you think bodybuilders are only using "testosterone tablets", with the way they are looking nowadays, well I don't know what to say.

We found a legit source for var, comes as a liquid oral, crystals in some kind of alcohol... anyway, shit is legit and you know it fast. Its out there. 40mg/day and saw great results.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »
We found a legit source for var, comes as a liquid oral, crystals in some kind of alcohol... anyway, shit is legit and you know it fast. Its out there. 40mg/day and saw great results.

yea, var is difficult to make into solution/suspension. doesn't matter if you use peg300 or 190proof alcohol, it'll always be crystals... and usually the max concentration you can get is 20mg/ml