Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174288 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
 :D guy looks better and better and retards become more and more negative

must be doing something right  ;D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2014, 01:49:03 PM »
Yes. All #haters. The guy is like the next Phil Heath

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2014, 01:50:09 PM »

are you retarded?
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 01:50:55 PM »
well done sir. well done.

you know your shit.

*edit- the 80's look- thats emaciated, weak and skeletal? if you so realllllly nailed it.

he looks better in the second pic imo

maybe he is depleted
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2014, 01:51:39 PM »
he looks better in the second pic imo

maybe he is depleted

for sure hes 100% depleted.

b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
romanian nationals not US nationals .. you cannot be this thick
Well in the other thread you mentioned european level.. I qoing even going that high.. but jusging by thay video hes going to get slaughtered man.... he has no where near the level of mass those guys are carrying.

Shredded means nothing if he has no thickness,  then hes just another guy whos lean. Leanness + muscularity is whats so difficult.

Youve gotten him lean as fuck, no doubt, but theres no way hes ready to be on that stage.. he needs more time to put muscle on that frame.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »
Well in the other thread you mentioned european level.. I qoing even going that high.. but jusging by thay video hes going to get slaughtered man.... he has no where near the level of mass those guys are carrying.

Shredded means nothing if he has no thickness,  then hes just another guy whos lean. Leanness + muscularity is whats so difficult.

Youve gotten him lean as fuck, no doubt, but theres no way hes ready to be on that stage.. he needs more time to put muscle on that frame.

Where did the 1.6g of gear go? What did it do?

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2014, 01:56:34 PM »

you don't get bodybuilding my friend .. it's all about creating the illusion not the actual size.. the more ripped and vascular and separated while symmetrically developed the better one looks

in bodybuilding, size matters only to schmoes  ;D

he is competing at national level here in romania I have never said european level .. this board is getting worse and worse not only physique wise

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
you don't get bodybuilding my friend .. it's all about creating the illusion not the actual size.. the more ripped and vascular and separated while symmetrically developed the better one looks

he is competing at national level here in romania I have never said european level .. this board is getting worse and worse not only physique wise

No Sev, its you that doesnt get bodybuilding, its because you haven't been onstage.
Being ripped and vascular in the bathroom mirror means fuck all when you get onstage and everyone else is ripped and vascular.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2014, 02:03:32 PM »
great legs at 6'1/2"
where are his quads/hams u said great legs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »

I want national and european level

???

Maybe its different there, but here, size matters to judges. The biggest guy with equal conditioning wins.

And I get the illusion thing, but illusion only goes so far, I understand he's going to fill out, but he has no illusion of size that I can see. I'd be interested to actually see him in a couple mandatories because I just don't see it man, and I'm really trying.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »
are you retarded?
I actually think that YOU are the retard .. no worries "guru"

between you and the rest of the gimmicks this place is great for a couple of laughs .. but we talk here real bodybuilding

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »

between you and the rest of the gimmicks this place is great for a couple of laughs .. but we talk here real bodybuilding

Im out guys, we are trying to convince a flat earther here.

the guys trolling or hes lost his fucking marbles.
Either way its cruel to carry on.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »

good.

lets talk 'real bodybuilding' then, shall we?

you can start by answering this question, slappy.

Where did the 1.6g of gear go? What did it do?

lol. good question.
b

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2014, 02:46:21 PM »
Sev, I commend you on taking this guy from fat to lean but I'm very confused at to how he looks like this on 1600mg of AAS a week.  I would expect much more dense muscle on his frame but he looks very thin.  I am not ridiculing anything but could he not look exactly the same on 0mg per week?  Take the chest for example, yes it's ripped to the bone but no density at all.  Why is that?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2014, 02:53:21 PM »

in bodybuilding, size matters only to schmoes  ;D

well, that explains it all.

your not concerned with trying to build actual tissue on our friend Borat.

thats why you put him on amounts of anabolics his body couldnt utilise.

fuck that makes perfect sense to me! holy fuck why didnt i think of that.

lol hahahahah jesus christ.

anyway, truth be told im actually curious to see what hes going to look like filled out. i think he'll look ok, but not near what you are anticipating. you gave him mgs he didnt need that you could have used on this side to rebound him out of the hole. you dropped the ball a bit, over dieted him, over dosed him but i know where your going w this. good luck.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2014, 02:53:47 PM »
What the fuck is the Matter with Borat? He looks like a decent natural but no density. Even if he's never lifted weights before the 1.6 boatload of gear should be doing something. No offense Sev but I'd check the quality of his gear, something isn't adding up here and it's obvious to any of us who have been onstage before.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
well, that explains it all.

your not concerned with trying to build actual tissue on our friend Borat.

thats why you put him on amounts of anabolics his body couldnt utilise.

fuck that makes perfect sense to me! holy fuck why didnt i think of that.

lol hahahahah jesus christ.

anyway, truth be told im actually curious to see what hes going to look like filled out. i think he'll look ok, but not near what you are anticipating. you gave him mgs he didnt need that you could have used on this side to rebound him out of the hole. you dropped the ball a bit, over dieted him, over dosed him but i know where your going w this. good luck.
This was my thoughts as well. I assumed he would have kept doses low through the diet and then hit him hard on the way out.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2014, 03:02:11 PM »

hes over dieted him on purpose. hes hoping the deca/eq kicks in sometime soon for the rebound as he pulls him out of the hole he created. but the problem sev hasnt anticipated is that Borat doesnt have the tissue to supercompensate like he thinks hes going to. lol

he'll look exactly the way he did 4 weeks ago. just a little leaner. it was a huge waste of mgs and time. he would have looked bigger denser and in general godly on the same amount of tren, enanthate, mastron and var.

thats the trouble when you play with things you dont have experience with.

b

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2014, 03:04:25 PM »
great legs at 6'1/2"

OK, I've kept quiet, those are shit legs, calves not bad but no shape, knee is almost as wide as back of thighs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
I love how he's just "borat"

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2014, 03:14:13 PM »
You'd think these comments were coming from a delusional 1st time competitor, not the coach. This is not a good look for your services. Ol boy looks like a teenager on his 1st natty cut.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2014, 03:17:40 PM »
I'd like to see the final product.

Sometimes guys get seriously depleted due to diuretics or low carbs and can fill up in a matter of days if timed right.

I am curious to see what direction Sev takes him in.

"1"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »
I'd like to see the final product.

Sometimes guys get seriously depleted due to diuretics or low carbs and can fill up in a matter of days if timed right.

I am curious to see what direction Sev takes him in.

"1"

Hes currently headed south. Very quickly.