Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174482 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Suffering
« Reply #350 on: June 27, 2014, 02:38:56 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha

borat looks like he belongs to the dallas buys club.

A gram and a half holy fucking shit.

sev should be charged with attempted murder whatever he is doing to this poor 3rd worlder.

does it make sev sad this borat is fucking his ex now that she is good shape and out of his league?

Simple Simon

« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha

borat looks like he belongs to the dallas buys club.

A gram and a half holy fucking shit.

sev should be charged with attempted murder whatever he is doing to this poor 3rd worlder.

does it make sev sad this borat is fucking his ex now that she is good shape and out of his league?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2014, 05:00:04 PM »
bla bla

He looks decent but he was comparing to my friend

You need to take a sit and adjust your glasses my big bellied friend

natural vs 1600mgs

hahahaha

keep up the good work, Penelope.

sev you already got made to look like a bitch by me earlier when you ran your mouth and had to learn some humility, now chiro is making your 'Ron love told mes it great!' cycle advise look stupidly retarded.

it's been fun having you around.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2014, 10:32:26 PM »
You still cannot produce a single before and after of yourself or another you helped. You keep writing entire paragraphs about "how tough and smart" you are. I will take you seriously when you produce some evidence. Until then you remain a fiction novelist.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2014, 10:35:10 PM »
Comparing a puffy/small chiro to my friend says a lot about your bb IQ Forest.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #356 on: June 27, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »
Double post meltdown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
Double post meltdown.

sev ia ctually melting down on various mediums about this thread

guy has tried to be clever posting a made up stack as if he has reinvented the wheel

i have tried being nice to him but he is a retarded condecending idiot

needs a reality check

how embarrassing stalking your exes new boyfriend
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:37 PM »
sev ia ctually melting down on various mediums about this thread

guy has tried to be clever posting a made up stack as if he has reinvented the wheel

i have tried being nice to him but he is a retarded condecending idiot

needs a reality check

how embarrassing stalking your exes new boyfriend

Yes he's awfully defensive over pics of a 19 yo natural vs 1.6 GRAMS Borat

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2014, 11:12:18 PM »
haha

"he's melting down"

"awfully defensive"

natural .. we established that you lie about what you take and your friend shredded on 500g carbs a day .. your "word" means nothing here

bigmc .. you must be angy with the wife and bored .. you are fat by bodybuilding standards, never been in shape actually, you just enjoy talking about it though .. do the do, walk the walk and then you will be taken seriously

chiro is another puffy bloated drug induced bodybuilder who would vanish when shredded IF he would ever be shredded

but like the title of my thread says, shredded takes discipline and suffering which some of you lack completely ..

I started this to illustrate how the body morphs and looks through various stages .. it's a gold mine for those trully interested in understanding bodybuilding

cheap shots and insults we are all capable of as seen .. but I assure you that there are some who will learn from all this something they might use

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2014, 11:16:20 PM »
here's another shot of his toothpick arms   ;D

he was smaller here with more bodyfat

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2014, 11:20:42 PM »
haha

"he's melting down"

"awfully defensive"

natural .. we established that you lie about what you take and your friend shredded on 500g carbs a day .. your "word" means nothing here

bigmc .. you must be angy with the wife and bored .. you are fat by bodybuilding standards, never been in shape actually, you just enjoy talking about it though .. do the do, walk the walk and then you will be taken seriously

chiro is another puffy bloated drug induced bodybuilder who would vanish when shredded IF he would ever be shredded

but like the title of my thread says, shredded takes discipline and suffering which some of you lack completely ..

I started this to illustrate how the body morphs and looks through various stages .. it's a gold mine for those trully interested in understanding bodybuilding

cheap shots and insults we are all capable of as seen .. but I assure you that there are some who will learn from all this something they might use

You sound angry my friend.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2014, 11:23:40 PM »
You sound angry my friend.
yet I am not

I just have an innate need to point out that you are wrong and I am right .. much like you or the others do

and will argue it ad nauseam no problem  ;)

You could look really good for example but you cannot diet. Learn from this guy about discipline. I know I do. He is very smart, understands things as well as I do and has Dorian like mental stealth. A pleasure to work with him. The ideal subject.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »
hatin from clearest semen depository in 3,2,1... :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
yet I am not

I just have an innate need to point out that you are wrong and I am right .. much like you or the others do

and will argue it ad nauseam no problem  ;)

You could look really good for example but you cannot diet. Learn from this guy about discipline. I know I do. He is very smart, understands things as well as I do and has Dorian like mental stealth. A pleasure to work with him. The ideal subject.

I would like to learn from him about diet and from you about the lizard people.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 27, 2014, 11:33:17 PM »
hatin from clearest semen depository in 3,2,1... :D
no hating here

looking as good as you do, why would you feel touched by my comments? unless I touched a sore point  ;)

I told you, constructive criticism. I gave you as an example to my friend. I am not crazy, nor am I delusional so stop getting your panties in a bunch Sheila. Your structure limits you in certain poses, so naturally, you gotta drop the mass chasing and play the shredded card. There has to be a compromise according to what makes one look best not what the general trend is.

You look great but pick poses where arms are hanging down and you are not opened up  ;D

All jokes aside, fix your mini gyno, and go to Jim to prep you for a show. If you will not beat this shape by a amile, I will pay you the prep and his fee.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #366 on: June 27, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
no hating here

looking as good as you do, why would you feel touched by my comments? unless I touched a sore point  ;)

I told you, constructive criticism. I gave you as an example to my friend. I am not crazy, nor am I delusional so stop getting your panties in a bunch Sheila. Your structure limits you in certain poses, so naturally, you gotta drop the mass chasing and play the shredded card. There has to be a compromise according to what makes one look best not what the general trend is.

You look great but pick poses where arms are hanging down and you are not opened up  ;D

All jokes aside, fix your mini gyno, and go to Jim to prep you for a show. If you will not beat this shape by a amile, I will pay you the prep and his fee.

Maybe you could post a pic from your last contest you did so we could see exactly what a good finished product should look like?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 27, 2014, 11:37:59 PM »
Maybe you could post a pic from your last contest you did so we could see exactly what a good finished product should look like?
we have been over this the last 10 years .. you saw all my pics from 2005 onwards .. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else but I did get in shape without drugs in 8 weeks and looked much better than you ever did..so there you have it (with drugs I wipe the floor with you as well)..you can compare yourself with someone more of your level,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #368 on: June 27, 2014, 11:41:38 PM »
we have been over this the last 10 years .. you saw all my pics from 2005 onwards .. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else but I did get in shape without drugs in 8 weeks and looked much better than you ever did..so there you have it (with drugs I wipe the floor with you as well)..you can compare yourself with someone more of your level,

But I thought you were an experienced competitor ???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #369 on: June 27, 2014, 11:45:09 PM »
my knickers are not in a twist just joining in the fun here,

Full muscles when combined with condition make my lines look better so its not just a matter of playing the shredded card.

No idea what you mean by not opened up when arms are hanging down, my front and back relaxed poses show good taper, front double and back double can use more taper.

No way does your best physique beat Chiros best! You get great abdominals when in shape but that's about it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2014, 11:47:35 PM »

Full muscles when combined with condition make my lines look better so its not just a matter of playing the shredded card.

No idea what you mean by not opened up when arms are hanging down, my front and back relaxed poses show good taper, front double and back double can use more taper.

No way does your best physique beat Chiros best! You get great abdominals when in shape but that's about it.

Lol bro that's not my best, that's simply my best as a 19yo natty before i knew what gear even was. But thanks  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #371 on: June 27, 2014, 11:49:40 PM »
I meant your best to date I am aware of when the pics are from mate!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2014, 11:54:28 PM »

seriously? so chiro has better legs, back, delts, chest, arms? good to know .. I did not realize that

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #373 on: June 27, 2014, 11:58:07 PM »
seriously? so chiro has better legs, back, delts, chest, arms? good to know .. I did not realize that

I do train pretty fucking hard 6 days a week so maybe this is what creates the difference in tissue quality.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 28, 2014, 12:06:11 AM »
I do train pretty fucking hard 6 days a week so maybe this is what creates the difference in tissue quality.
would wipe the floor with you in the gym so relax youngblood

God called to tell me how awesome I am