Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41842 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #500 on: June 29, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »
It may be true... Other replies a food for thought too..
 Interests probably've really changed, I'll have to accept that I can't offer anything to them (that they'd be able to accept) and they doesn't have anything to offer to me anymore. On another hand - I'd probably be pretty unhappy too if I'd see some of my old friends doing way better than me. Unhappy about myself, obviously.

If you make a conscious decision to be happy with less, having a financially successful friend will be fun. If you want to make bank, and fail, it's going to take a VERY mature individual to appreciate their friend's success without any bitterness.

When you want something, work your ass off for it, and fail...and have friends succeed where you just couldn't cut it...if you can be truly happy for their success, that's remarkable. This is exceedingly difficult to do. I've done it before, great learning experience.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: June 29, 2014, 03:37:29 PM »
That is because you are trailer trash and "untermensh" , wealthy people do not tend to associate themselves with the skidmarks of humanity.

my point being that i know wealthy people. none of them wear rolex.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #502 on: June 29, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »
That is because you are trailer trash and "untermensh" , wealthy people do not tend to associate themselves with the skidmarks of humanity.

Very true. Denarri is a dirtbag.

I know a ton of rich people. Most of them have high end watches. A lot of Tags, Rolex, etc.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: June 29, 2014, 03:45:04 PM »
Very true. Denarri is a dirtbag.

I know a ton of rich people. Most of them have high end watches. A lot of Tags, Rolex, etc.

I think we have a different concept of rich. My concept is people laughing at your desperate gigolo imposter lifestyle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #504 on: June 29, 2014, 03:46:33 PM »
I like to send my women over to VP F. Neegars to be broken in properly.  :P

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »
I think we have a different concept of rich. My concept is people laughing at your desperate gigolo imposter lifestyle.

I have never been paid for my sexual services.

I dont know where this gigalo accusation comes from but I wont stand for it!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: June 29, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
If some blonde milf offered me $$$ for sex I'd Go 4 It, 100%

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #507 on: June 29, 2014, 03:57:22 PM »
Skorp is a fucking clown the only reason he gets laid is because of all the free shit he buys women, a real man can take a classy women for coffee and use his masculine charms and get her into bed, I have fucked girls who have boyfriends like you without spending one cent, you give men a bad name you fucking beta clown bitch.

This is true, QB can run coffee shop game like that.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »

I laugh at people like you....period
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: June 29, 2014, 05:42:13 PM »

I know a few wealthy people too, some are even related to me. Truthfully, I never noticed their watches, if they even wear them. Wearing a watch indicates that what time it is, is important to a person. Myself and many of my friends don't have to answer to anyone or account for our time. There are clocks everywhere if you need to be somewhere at a certain time, you don't need a watch to do this. My calendar is on my phone. If I have an appointment, my phone reminds me using a digital voice. People who actually have to work for someone else to make a living, probably have more need for a watch. Pretty much any watch will keep decent time. I wear a watch. It is the same one I've worn for years. I think I wear it out of habit mostly.

Men don't have as many options as do women when it comes to jewelry. I suspect wearing a Rolex is similar to a woman wearing a large diamond on her finger or an expensive tennis bracelet. It's a status symbol designed to let others know you have money....at least enough to be able to purchase expensive jewelry, although they might be buying it on credit, but no one has to know this.

For some of us, the need to impress just doesn't interest us. I don't care what strangers think, I don't need to impress anyone for business reasons and my friends could care less how expensive or cheap the watch I wear is. If the watch I wear ever quits, I'll probably buy another Seiko because Seiko has served me well over the years.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2014, 05:45:47 PM »

My boss is extremely wealthy and he wears some old Rolex, from the 70's or 80's.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: June 29, 2014, 06:17:18 PM »
My boss is extremely wealthy and he wears some old Rolex, from the 70's or 80's.

No doubt it was an important status accessory to him when he first bought it. He probably doesn't think about it much these days.

I once saw a documentary about people who buy Rolls Royce automobiles. Like your boss, many folks bought them because they last almost forever and they'd kept them as long as forever too, regardless that they'd become outdated. There was some justification for the original expensive purchase price because most folks end up paying as much if not more for personal transportation when they buy less expensive cars and replace them frequently. With this in mind, I am trying to keep my 2004 Mazda 6 running well for another 120,000 miles.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: June 29, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »
No doubt it was an important status accessory to him when he first bought it. He probably doesn't think about it much these days.

I once saw a documentary about people who buy Rolls Royce automobiles. Like your boss, many folks bought them because they last almost forever and they'd kept them as long as forever too, regardless that they'd become outdated. There was some justification for the original expensive purchase price because most folks end up paying as much if not more for personal transportation when they buy less expensive cars and replace them frequently. With this in mind, I am trying to keep my 2004 Mazda 6 running well for another 120,000 miles.

That's cool!

I admire those people that have the 70's and 80's Benzs as daily drivers with all the badges (I think you get one every 100k?).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »
Rolex must have inspired the phrase 'as ugly as the face of a cheap watch'

A denari for your thoughts.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Who the fuck wears watches anymore.  Watch wearing =  stuck in the dark ages.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2014, 06:36:41 PM »
Who the fuck wears watches anymore.  Watch wearing =  stuck in the dark ages.

Swatches in Medieval Times?

"Bring out your dead. At 3:17."