Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36077 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Blue Stars
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2014, 06:39:29 PM »
Pretty decent calves for a afro american.

Just holding a touch of water, but other than that, he's right there.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2014, 07:40:15 PM »
Basile can suck it.

I'll give him one of my blue stars if he just goes away.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2014, 07:41:46 PM »
Basile comes off as a man scorned in every post

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2014, 09:43:15 PM »
A mere plebe, like you (except infinitely smarter and with a much, much bigger penis), but I serve as the messenger of Getbag, and you are NOT to address directly or try to fraternize with the leviathans of the old guard.

Listen NEWB... don't ever lump yourself with me fool. I been here literally 3 times longer then you. Now get the fuck out clown. Address me again improperly and I will get the organization after you... and you know what that means...

Seriously tho.. 3 times as long. Just about. Know your audience next time dopey. And same challenge to you... put the trunks on. Then talk.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2014, 09:49:57 PM »
Listen NEWB... don't ever lump yourself with me fool. I been here literally 3 times longer then you. Now get the fuck out clown. Address me again improperly and I will get the organization after you... and you know what that means...

Seriously tho.. 3 times as long. Just about. Know your audience next time dopey. And same challenge to you... put the trunks on. Then talk.

Really?

You seemed ok there for a while, but "NEWB" and "put on the trunks"? C'mon, Nick.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2014, 10:00:19 PM »
Really?

You seemed ok there for a while, but "NEWB" and "put on the trunks"? C'mon, Nick.

Your opinion is so valuable to me... no really.
$

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2014, 10:23:56 PM »

The difference Nick No-Dick, is that when I wear a thong it is filled out in the front.

You may have been here 3X as long, but your next good post will be your first.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2014, 10:27:41 PM »
The difference Nick No-Dick, is that when I wear a thong it is filled out in the front.

Put up or shut up bitch. I hope that reaches your high standards princess. Get of my face newb before you get on my bad side.
$

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »
Put up or shut up bitch. I hope that reaches your high standards princess. Get of my face newb before you get on my bad side.

Which side is your bad side Nick No-Dick?

The side where your tiny penis resides?

Princess.....

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2014, 10:34:47 PM »
Which side is your bad side Nick No-Dick?

The side where your tiny penis resides?

Princess.....

My perfectly normal sized penis resides in your mom's ass... And all up in your mind. Bitch I went mom that's right. Now what??
$

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2014, 10:36:08 PM »
My perfectly normal sized penis resides in your mom's ass... And all up in your mind. Bitch I went mom that's right. Now what??

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

PM me for help with the big words "No Dick Nick".

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2014, 10:43:40 PM »

Hey Princess No Penis:

It's too bad you suffer from Gherkinson's Disease, I'm sure your daddy had an itty bitty penis too. It probably never really pleased his husband.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »
Your opinion is so valuable to me... no really.

Ah, Nick. Why you gotta?

The NEWB has more posts than you, so how does this work exactly?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2014, 10:47:50 PM »
Ah, Nick. Why you gotta?

The NEWB has more posts than you, so how does this work exactly?

I sense Dickless Nick will draw on his Jersey Shore intelligence and really lay a "Primemuscle" type series of insults on all of us.

His penisless panties will be knotted up in a bunch....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2014, 05:33:45 AM »
By Goodrum? I don't see it.

I never cared much for the stars up until I realized that I could rub it in Basile's face every time for trashing my family as well as my friends who happen to also be Ron's friends.

Basile could go to my site at Anabolic Mayhem and get blue competitor stars if he wishes but its likely that he'll never get any around here.  He's simply talked way too much out of his ass
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2014, 05:58:51 AM »

I never cared much for the stars up until I realized that I could rub it in Basile's face every time for trashing my family as well as my friends who happen to also be Ron's friends.

You really are mentally challenged. I won the IFBB Mr Canada title. Why on earth do I need Blue Stars? I keep on about them because I am a shit stirrer. Do you get it, Melvin? Blue Stars are a big joke.

You are a pathological liar. I don't trash your family or partner. What a total fool you are.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2014, 06:36:14 AM »
Unanswered questions:

1)  Where is poor Queen Vissy??

2)  What Happened to Vince's furniture??

3)  What started the Goodrum/Vissy breakup?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2014, 07:25:19 AM »

How about a pic in your thong on your chopper?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2014, 08:43:42 AM »
Unanswered questions:

1)  Where is poor Queen Vissy??

2)  What Happened to Vince's furniture??

3)  What started the Goodrum/Vissy breakup?

Those will remain unanswered because its none of your business
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2014, 08:45:13 AM »
You really are mentally challenged. I won the IFBB Mr Canada title. Why on earth do I need Blue Stars? I keep on about them because I am a shit stirrer. Do you get it, Melvin? Blue Stars are a big joke.

You are a pathological liar. I don't trash your family or partner. What a total fool you are.

Bullshit...you've been crying about those stars for years like a big baby.  You even did so on Ironage until they gave you Legend Stars....then you got banned for life from the forum for impersonating the widow of another bodybuilder.

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2014, 09:09:01 AM »

Bullshit...you've been crying about those stars for years like a big baby.  You even did so on Ironage until they gave you Legend Stars....then you got banned for life from the forum for impersonating the widow of another bodybuilder.

Melvin Goodrum, what a sorry excuse for a human being you are. You have no shame and are completely devoid of any common sense or principles. You really are a pathetic and disgusting individual. No wonder you are a laughing stock on the internet. You make up all manner of lies about me and even defame me.

Lydia was one of Zabo's wives. After Zabo died I wrote a story about how his then girlfriend upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica's Muscle Beach in October 1968. She surprised me by contacting me and saying she was the gal I wrote about. We even talked on the phone. I invited her to post on Ironage and she eventually did. I started a thread about Zabo and she contributed many photos and stories. That was probably the best thread on Ironage. I have no idea why I was banned. They never gave me or the forum an explanation.

Please stop the lies and bullshit, Goodrum. You truly are filt.

https://www.facebook.com/lydia.tack.7

Lydia became Mrs Zabo Koszewski in 1970. From left to right: Roy Goldman, John Isaacs, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Collras, Dave Draper, Irvin Koszewski, Lydia (Salazar), Franco Columbo, Eddie Giuliani, Peanuts West, Frank Zane.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2014, 09:09:29 AM »

link to thread pls

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2014, 09:21:17 AM »
The only thing I am getting out of this thread is that Chopper's device is autocorrecting getbig to "GetBag" which is making me giggle each time.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2014, 09:23:48 AM »
The only thing I am getting out of this thread is that Chopper's device is autocorrecting getbig to "GetBag" which is making me giggle each time.
It's supposed to be about my blue stars!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2014, 09:59:15 AM »

Not quite, I call it Getbag or Getgay on days when it starts to wear me down.

I am done!

;D