Re: Liberal/Conservative
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:55:28 PM »
Yes

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »
I've always said I vote for a lesser of two evils or against a greater of 2.

Very few of them are or remain true standup guys, and those few who are rarely get very far and are constantly ridiculed.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »
Rule #9

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:58:36 PM »
Do people on this board actually think that any politician in state or federal government actually buys into any ideology other than getting reelected, getting more power, moving up in the leadership, making money, etc.? Or is everyone just trolling each other?

Divide and conquer.  Idiots are convinced there's a difference. Blind Patriotism seals the deal.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 10:15:07 AM »
Rule #9

:)

9.  Declare All Politicians and Political Parties Suck

You and You alone are above the fray.  The rest of these sheeple are caught up in their fake paradigms, never understanding the true nature of politics.  But your keen insight into the political process allows you to see and understand what everyone else won't or can't.  You alone have managed to deduce that all sides have problems.

Because you have expended the majority of your mental faculties in deriving this observation, you now feel compelled, dare I say obligated, to announce this stunning revelation to the entire GetBig political board.  I can assure you that the rest of us appreciate this newly revealed information and hope that you continue your autistic tradition of endlessly repeating it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=393564.0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
Ha ha ha

:)

9.  Declare All Politicians and Political Parties Suck

You and You alone are above the fray.  The rest of these sheeple are caught up in their fake paradigms, never understanding the true nature of politics.  But your keen insight into the political process allows you to see and understand what everyone else won't or can't.  You alone have managed to deduce that all sides have problems.

Because you have expended the majority of your mental faculties in deriving this observation, you now feel compelled, dare I say obligated, to announce this stunning revelation to the entire GetBig political board.  I can assure you that the rest of us appreciate this newly revealed information and hope that you continue your autistic tradition of endlessly repeating it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=393564.0