Author Topic: How I got ripped and shredded  (Read 7837 times)

the trainer

How I got ripped and shredded
« on: June 28, 2014, 02:16:47 PM »
This is how I got shredded at 250 pounds

Meal 1
Steel cut oats with whole milk and  extra cinnamon and a cup of extra strong black coffee

Meal 2 white rice mixed with ginger and beans, chicken breast made with tumeric and brocoli mixed with olive oil, cayenne and chilli pepper and a cup of strong green tea.

Meal 3 whole eggs and white rice mixed with ginger and beans, and brocoli mixed with olive oil, cayenne and chilli pepper and a cup of strong green tea.

In between meals I snack on almonds, and I take fish oil with meals, you notice I dont do none of that stupid no carb shit it can get you ripped but you also lose muscle mass and look flat, with my diet you wont lose muscle the body will just burn off the fat.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: How I got ripped and shredded
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »

Meal 1
Steel cut cock with whole cock and  extra cock and a cup of extra strong black cock

Meal 2 white cock mixed with ginger cock and cock, chicken cock made with cock and cock mixed with cock oil, cock and chilli cock and a cup of strong green cock.

Meal 3 whole cocks and white cock mixed with cock and cock, and cock mixed with cock, cock and cock and a cup of strong green cock.

In between meals I snack on cock, and I take fish cock with meals, you notice I dont do none of that stupid no cock shit it can get you ripped but you also lose muscle mass and look flat, with my diet you wont lose muscle the body will just burn off the fat.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 02:20:59 PM »
Post a pic or stfu

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
Post a pic or stfu

The difference between me and you guys is you all love to post pictures and say look how buff I am, What I do is I post the diet and training that got me buff so other people can follow. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
Post a pic or stfu

I'm more impressed by his revelation that he makes 2k a day....that's over half a mill a year.
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 02:30:38 PM »
The difference between me and you guys is you all love to post pictures and say look how buff I am, What I do is I post the diet and training that got me buff so other people can follow. 

Now you listen to me, and listen HARD. A guy who breeds with a lot of females is attractive to women because this is a sign that he's been selected by alot of other mates (pre-selection). Back in the caveman days, the cavewomen would have been chasing such a man all over the place and would probably wait outside his cave until he returned from hunting, just waitin to fuk him and get his seed. Meanwhile the beta caveman would be sitting there fapping in the cave while the alpha caveman ravaged the cavewoman? Does this help you understand it better?

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 02:31:14 PM »
I'm more impressed by his revelation that he makes 2k a day....that's over half a mill a year.

Dont be impressed yet cause I am planning to open up a fitness center in the future for my clients and hire other personal trainers to work for me, if you can get a visa and go get yourself certified I might think about offering you a job.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 02:33:42 PM »
Dont be impressed yet cause I am planning to open up a fitness center in the future for my clients and hire other personal trainers to work for me, if you can get a visa and go get yourself certified I might think about offering you a job.

pmsl  ;D
S

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 02:34:15 PM »
It is nearly 100% certainty that the gayner is some tiny, SKINNY, pathetic basement dwelling loser. You can smell it on his posts. No matter where you are... even across the pond. We will never... EVER... see pics of the gayner. Here's the thing gayner...

Some of us have it out. Break each others balls. Even truly dislike each other. But there is one thing some Getbiggers have that others don't...a tiny bit of respect. Those that post real pics, real info, share their lives... no matter what the issues between them. They have put them selves out there. Competitor or not. Like each other or hate each other (still trying to figure out why bigmc dislikes me so much), we all post here for earned respect of peers who engage in the same "sport." Open your self up for criticism... and take it like a man (no homo)... gain your respect.

You? You will never gain that tiniest bit of respect that others gain. You, my friend, are a phony coward not worthy of respect... not even worthy of Foozle ripping on you to be honest. These threads you start are pointless because every single member here knows you are a fraud and will never post any pics. I truly hope this helps you understand the universal hatred and disrespect you get here.
$

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
It is nearly 100% certainty that the gayner is some tiny, SKINNY, pathetic basement dwelling loser. You can smell it on his posts. No matter where you are... even across the pond. We will never... EVER... see pics of the gayner. Here's the thing gayner...

Some of us have it out. Break each others balls. Even truly dislike each other. But there is one thing some Getbiggers have that others don't...a tiny bit of respect. Those that post real pics, real info, share their lives... no matter what the issues between them. They have put them selves out there. Competitor or not. Like each other or hate each other (still trying to figure out why bigmc dislikes me so much), we all post here for earned respect of peers who engage in the same "sport." Open your self up for criticism... and take it like a man (no homo)... gain your respect.

You? You will never gain that tiniest bit of respect that others gain. You, my friend, are a phony coward not worthy of respect... not even worthy of Foozle ripping on you to be honest. These threads you start are pointless because every single member here knows you are a fraud and will never post any pics. I truly hope this helps you understand the universal hatred and disrespect you get here.

What is your problem everybody knows that I am going to be posting pictures in august.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 02:50:30 PM »

Why not just open a gym?

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 03:02:51 PM »
Why not just open a gym?

I would love to my dream would be a hardcore gym but there is no money in that, a fitness center targeted for housewives, lawyers, doctors etc with personal training is where the money is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »

Meal 1
Steel cut oats with whole milk and  extra cinnamon and a cup of extra strong black coffee

Meal 2 white rice mixed with ginger and beans, chicken breast made with tumeric and brocoli mixed with olive oil, cayenne and chilli pepper and a cup of strong green tea.

Meal 3 whole eggs and white rice mixed with ginger and beans, and brocoli mixed with olive oil, cayenne and chilli pepper and a cup of strong green tea.

In between meals I snack on almonds, and I take fish oil with meals, you notice I dont do none of that stupid no carb shit it can get you ripped but you also lose muscle mass and look flat, with my diet you wont lose muscle the body will just burn off the fat.

Can you please explain the nutritional benefits of cutting oats with steel as opposed to some other metal?

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »
Can you please explain the nutritional benefits of cutting oats with steel as opposed to some other metal?

Steel cut oats are lower in calories.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 03:11:14 PM »
Steel cut oats are lower in calories.

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 03:21:27 PM »
250 Pound Diet Guru Of Peace

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 03:27:07 PM »

Ive heard whispers that someone may have offered a princely sum of money for 'the trainer' account.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 03:28:38 PM »
I would love to my dream would be a hardcore gym but there is no money in that, a fitness center targeted for housewives, lawyers, doctors etc with personal training is where the money is.

There is absolutely a market for it. Those people and professions, most have no problem with that kind of atmosphere. You'd be surprised. Most people that go to the typical "fitness studio" or "fitness center" go because most don't know any better.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 03:33:25 PM »
250lbs of shredded homo...

LOOK OUT!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 03:33:46 PM »

Meal 1
Steel cut cock  with whole cock and  extra cock and a cup of extra strong black cock

Meal 2 white cock mixed with cock and cock, chicken cock made with cock and cock mixed with cock oil, cock and cock pepper and a cup of strong cock tea.

Meal 3 whole cocks and white cock mixed with cock and cock, and cock mixed with cock oil, cock and cock pepper and a cup of strong cock tea.

In between meals I snack on cocks, and I take cock oil with meals, you notice I dont do none of that stupid no cock shit it can get you ripped but you also lose muscle mass and look flat, with my diet you wont lose muscle the body will just burn off the fat.

sounds interesting. to say the least.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 03:44:55 PM »
sounds interesting. to say the least.

Here you go jerk off.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 03:49:48 PM »

Meal 1

Fuck all you did, homo.

That is why you have refused to post pictures.
Post a picture of your lower back, this way you can preserve your anonymity and spare everybody the groce look of your face.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 04:16:43 PM »
*yawn*

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 05:28:23 PM »
Fuck all you did, homo.

That is why you have refused to post pictures.
Post a picture of your lower back, this way you can preserve your anonymity and spare everybody the groce look of your face.

He has an identifying lower back tattoo that says No Pain......

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »
He has an identifying lower back tattoo that says No Pain......

Tulsadoom revealed.