Author Topic: question for everyone! possible to get greater physique than?.......  (Read 1466 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hi everyone! well, i the question is long, so now that your at this post, the entire question is that i was wondering is it possible to have a greater,more complete muscular physique in half the time as someone else?! let me give you some background to my question!

what i mean is that for instance at my gym i have a friend who i'm pretty competitive with, even though were friends, sometimes his little judgements and put downs on my body and the shape i'm in quite frankly piss me off!!anyway  the guy is42 years old, whose been working out for at least 12 years of so. only 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs about 190 pounds, ripped year round and yes he is on the juice. a light amount year round for years (testerone cypioniate and mostly sustanon tabs), could easily compete but doesn't. not super huge but low bodyfat year round ( under 10 %) and muscular.

anyway, i'm wondering is it possible to perhaps for myself in maybe 5 to 6 years have a more complete, huge better physique than him. yes, i know i should compete with myself, but i was just wondering?! i know so much is unknown and depends on so many factors, proper diet, supplementation, genetics, how well and smart you train and so on and so on and so on!!

let me just say a few things good and bad in comparison to this dude.

1) pros for him: he's been working out for many years and even though it's light he does juice
2) pros for me: i'm younger and i have naturally a wider and bigger frame than him, i weigh around 220 pounds at 5'10, so i'm already heavier than him, granted my bodyfat is around 15 percent
3) cons for me, don't know if i will ever do the juice and probably he will always have the advantage over me in terms of muscle "maturity"? also, as it stands right now, i've been only working out seriously for a little bit over a year and he's been doing it for at least 12 years.

4) on the otherhand, even though he juices and been working out for a long time, at 5 feet 9 inches tall he can't do anything about his height, but the fact is he only weighs 190 pounds at maybe 6 to 8 percent bodyfat year round, i would think that if i or anyone else had been working out for 12 years or so and most of that type i was lightly juicing i would/should be pretty damn big, not just 190 pounds, i would think more along the lines of 230 plus! so maybe he has shitty genetics? of course maybe he purposely doesn't want to get super huge and even if he did he would have to take much more juice?!!

anyway, that's it please some one who knows what their talking about answer my post. thanks in advance! take care everyone!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: question for everyone! possible to get greater physique than?.......
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 02:45:21 PM »
hard to say. how do one define 'greater physique' anyway. as for 12 years it depends on how much one improve during those years. a lot of people workout year after year and not a lot is happening.
but if you need to compare in order to fuel yourself, give it a shot. maybe you can compare bodyparts, like you  believe your back is coming along better than he is, or you're lifting more in certain exercises or whatever.
or you'll just settle for comparing dick size in the shower and leave it at that.
there's many ways to compare.  :P
Z

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 02:52:06 PM »
Take up muay thai boxing and some kind of grappling class and beat the shit out of him.  Or just use a big ass stick in the parking lot after dark.  If you can't win one way win whatever way.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 03:38:15 PM »
i think it has to do alot with overall genetics and what god gave you.  i knew a guy in high school who was tall and thin like a rail!  within 1 year, they guy was built like a brick shit house! it's got alot to do with just plain hormones and growth.  some guys just "fill out " all of the sudden as they reach puberty and get older, and the rest of us have to struggle for years to get huge!

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 06:04:21 PM »
You might be able to obtain a solid physique that would maybe gain some respect, but he may very well always be stronger than you.

However, the guy seems like the type of guy that is going to demean you for SOMETHING no matter what you do or what you look like.  Just don't let him get to you and do your thang.
:-)