Author Topic: Income tax just too damn high at 30 percent  (Read 7364 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Income tax just too damn high at 30 percent
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 06:46:02 AM »
well you will still be welcome, i prefer working odd jobs while retired and jacking off in the ocean or on the balcony at 18 year old fine ass hoes massaging oil up there ass on the beach

I will bring Cswole

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
In before a liberal from a Scandinavian country comes in to say how great everything is in their country because of high taxes.  

agenda21nwo

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 06:50:05 AM »
In before a liberal welfare recipient from a Scandinavian country comes in to say how great everything is in their country because of high taxes.  

fixed

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2014, 07:00:59 AM »
If you are a middle earner then Scandinavian countries are great.  If you are a wealth generator / business builder then much less so.

I always see a high level of delusion from some people who think they are in a better position than they really are. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2014, 07:29:05 AM »
It's annoying, we have Nationa Insurance on top as well which takes away another few %...so all in all its a 50/50 deal. So I basically work for over two weeks every month of my life to pay the government....and they wonder why I have high BP and can't sleep

If you accept thats the way it is and dont worry about it you will sleep better.
I find the more you worry about money the less you seem to have.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 07:38:01 AM »
If you accept thats the way it is and dont worry about it you will sleep better.
I find the more you worry about money the less you seem to have.

Yes but sometimes when I go to my local Rolex dealer, and he presents me with a GMT II half gold piece for 8k that I came in for and, then shows me a beautiful rose gold Day Date II with a black ceramic dial for 30k and I think to myself I can't afford it cos of all the poor people stealing my pay day, I am subsidising for their lack of drive and ambition in life.
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 08:07:35 AM »
Half the world is working 100x harder just to keep alive in some corrugated tin shack.  Do your job and pay your taxes.  We have no idea how lucky we are.

Some major BS in this thread too.  Deductions are a thing which exist.  Also, post your tax thresholds.  You understand that not all your income tax is assessed at the top rate, right?  :-\

As if Falconne isn't working 4/5 jobs taco style.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2014, 08:10:11 AM »
its funny too i am sorrounded by welfare bums disability fakers and the  like.

one dude i know says "fuck learning man" im like dude one day your daddy isnt gonna pay to fix your truck for you and your disability is gonna be cut hes like "big deal i dont care" im like lol

most people dont realize you gotta spend money to make money, its not that 30 percent is high , ...it only becomes a high number after all the tools and materials that you have to buy to do the job right!
but an income tax for someone like me around 30 percent is insane if you consider all my expenses i have to literally be a super hero and do manual labors around the clock eating a shit ton of food, i have no choice to be beta and go on vacation

Daddy Waddy: Your grasp of finances is striking. Would you be interested in managing our firm's 401k employee program and portfolio? It pays well and you could better focus your time and efforts on training, the secrets of Nikola Tesla, red clay, magic tofu lower back elixirs and other mysteries of the universe. You have too good a mind to be toiling out in the heat, laboring like a beast of burden.

PM me so I can review and submit your resume for consideration.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2014, 08:10:31 AM »
And another common man is mugged by reality and becomes a conservative.
*YAWN* Isn't rather a tired cliche?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2014, 08:18:19 AM »
What a combo of broke ass crybabies and greedy fuckers over here...

I am in the top tax bracket, live in one of the more expensive states in the country and pay buttloads of capital gains both short and long term. It's a great life and you'll never hear me complain once about it. It's a mistake to look at what you spend it taxes and assume the you could get that extra money if only your taxes were lower. Most of you are too stupid to grasp the concepts behind that fact so I won't bother explaining.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2014, 08:20:19 AM »

I am in the top tax bracket, live in one of the more expensive states in the country and pay buttloads of capital gains both short and long term. It's a great life and you'll never hear me complain once about it. It's a mistake to look at what you spend it taxes and assume the you could get that extra money if only your taxes were lower. Most of you are too stupid to grasp the concepts behind that fact so I won't bother explaining.
But, but...being satisfied in/with life gets no righteous indignation Getbig clickey-bait.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2014, 08:23:48 AM »
*YAWN* Isn't rather a tired cliche?

More tired than the other posts by Falcon? No, it's positively inspired by comparison.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 08:38:01 AM »
How do you get by then?

The inability to go on holidays abroad kills me...I can do without the cars and expensive shit, but holidays and being far away in the sun is a necessity for me.

Saved 60% of my earnings since I was a teen.  I invested at the right time, got out at the right time.  I always kept my expenses very low.  I was never married and never had kids... those 2 things will literally suck you dry.  I've gone on a few vacations here and there, but nothing extravagant or exorbitant.  If social security is still around when I become eligible (I'm not counting on it), that will be my fun/play money.

Most people are destined to be serfs and wage/debt slaves.  That is one of the main reasons why TPTB are able to maintain control over society.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »
Half the world is working 100x harder just to keep alive in some corrugated tin shack.  Do your job and pay your taxes.  We have no idea how lucky we are.

Some major BS in this thread too.  Deductions are a thing which exist.  Also, post your tax thresholds.  You understand that not all your income tax is assessed at the top rate, right?  :-\

As if Falconne isn't working 4/5 jobs taco style.

99.5% of the world is not smart enough to do my job so who gives a damn about how hard they work?

Progressive tax is utter BS. Also, OP needs to read more about it since something tells me he doesn't have a clue how much tax he really pays, lol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 08:43:50 AM »
99.5% of the world is not smart enough to do my job so who gives a damn about how hard they work?

Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to feel special, snowflake.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:57 AM »

Progressive tax is utter BS. Also, OP needs to read more about it since something tells me he doesn't have a clue how much tax he really pays, lol.

How'd you get so smart? Is that just the way God made you?

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 08:52:21 AM »

100% accurate. This is why I didnt bother. Most of the people posting here have no idea what its like to shell out huge amounts of taxes and stay true to their liberal ideals. LOL. I have friends who were liberal minded in college and once they started making money in their career and paying serious taxes, they quickly converted to conservative / Republican ideals when it came to fiscal issues and ideology. They simply didn't like paying taxes to perceived "freeloaders of society." You can NOT let your self interest / self preservation (i.e. your own pocket book) guide your ideology when it comes to the good of a nation and the good of the people as a whole. That is a fundamental problem with out country today. You may be at the top of the pile and pay tons in taxes, but relatively speaking, the others still live like dogs in comparison to someone at the top. Whining about how much you pay in taxes is fucking ridiculous. Nobody likes taxes but they are a necessarily reality in an advanced society. The strong carry the weak in ANY modern civilized republic. This is the way it has worked since Rome. You just have to decide which one you are? The strong carrying society, or the weak, whiner on the sideline crying about the "system." 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »

one dude i know says "fuck learning man" im like dude one day your daddy isnt gonna pay to fix your truck for you and your disability is gonna be cut hes like "big deal i dont care" im like lol

most people dont realize you gotta spend money to make money, its not that 30 percent is high , ...it only becomes a high number after all the tools and materials that you have to buy to do the job right!
but an income tax for someone like me around 30 percent is insane if you consider all my expenses i have to literally be a super hero and do manual labors around the clock eating a shit ton of food, i have no choice to be beta and go on vacation

It's only 30% if you don't take all your write offs.  All your expenses should be written off.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2014, 08:58:33 AM »

The solution is heme iron.  It cures all ills.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »
Taxation is theft - Josiah Warren

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2014, 09:03:34 AM »
100% accurate. This is why I didnt bother. Most of the people posting here have no idea what its like to shell out huge amounts of taxes and stay true to their liberal ideals. LOL. I have friends who were liberal minded in college and once they started making money in their career and paying serious taxes, they quickly converted to conservative / Republican ideals when it came to fiscal issues and ideology. They simply didn't like paying taxes to perceived "freeloaders of society." You can NOT let your self interest / self preservation (i.e. your own pocket book) guide your ideology when it comes to the good of a nation and the good of the people as a whole. That is a fundamental problem with out country today. You may be at the top of the pile and pay tons in taxes, but relatively speaking, the others still live like dogs in comparison to someone at the top. Whining about how much you pay in taxes is fucking ridiculous. Nobody likes taxes but they are a necessarily reality in an advanced society. The strong carry the weak lazy in ANY modern civilized republic. This is the way it has worked since Rome. You just have to decide which one you are? The strong carrying society, or the weak, whiner on the sideline crying about the "system."  

Did you know that Rome collapsed due to economic woes, military overspending and political instability?

If you don't know much about history don't pluck names out of the air to strengthen your weak argument via collapse economies.

The overly generous welfare system has created a class of "can't be bothered to do shit" fact, this is what the tax payer moans about.
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:54 AM »
Whoa there, Gibbon.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2014, 10:20:42 AM »
Did you know that Rome collapsed due to economic woes, military overspending and political instability?

If you don't know much about history don't pluck names out of the air to strengthen your weak argument via collapse economies.

The overly generous welfare system has created a class of "can't be bothered to do shit" fact, this is what the tax payer moans about.

Did you learn that from watching Rome on HBO or Gladiator?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2014, 10:58:12 AM »
Did you learn that from watching Rome on HBO or Gladiator?

I don't watch TV
S

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
I don't watch TV

You should consider it; you might learn something.