Author Topic: I am Heartbroken.  (Read 10919 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: I am Heartbroken.
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2014, 02:26:16 PM »
Man up. The dog was a food relationship. You fed it, it feigned affection. If your ugly ass was the one to have died that dog would have stepped over your awkward looking carcass and moved on to the next food relationship. Man up.
One day you will love something or someone more than you love yourself and you will realize that person or animal loves you in the same manner.  Its probably already happened to you at least once (lets hope so anyway) , but I get that this is Getbig and that you are "Primary Captain" and understand your false bravado very well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2014, 02:28:04 PM »
Are you a man?
General Patton apparently loved his dog more than the entire United States Army and only shed tears for it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2014, 02:31:34 PM »
Man up. The dog was a food relationship. You fed it, it feigned affection. If your ugly ass was the one to have died that dog would have stepped over your awkward looking carcass and moved on to the next food relationship. Man up.
What about the dogs that lay next to their dead masters until they starve to death?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2014, 02:32:53 PM »
Really sorry for your loss, man. Hang in there. My sweet boxer has been gone for over 6 years, she got cancer at age 11. Takes a long time to feel better, & whenever someone goes through it like you are now, it brings all the memories of that time right back. The years I got to spend with her were totally worth having to go through that, but no more dogs for me...

A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil;
But when a good dog wags his tail,
You know he's on the level.
~Author Unknown

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2014, 02:35:14 PM »
One day you will love something or someone more than you love yourself and you will realize that person or animal loves you in the same manner.  Its probably already happened to you at least once (lets hope so anyway) , but I get that this is Getbig and that you are "Primary Captain" and understand your false bravado very well.

You come out here insulting people, then when life deals you a little blow you want to cry on the Internet's shoulder. It don't work that way. Man up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2014, 02:38:50 PM »
On Dec. 9, 1945, Patton was on his way to hunt pheasant near Mannheim with Gen. Hobart R. Gay. At a checkpoint a few miles from their destination, Patton looked back and saw a dog belonging to their hunting adviser in the trailing jeep.

''Woody, go and bring that dog inside the car,'' Patton said. ''He looks cold.''

Private Woodring fetched the dog. Patton got out of his seat and climbed into the rear with General Gay. The dog sat up front.

''That simple act of kindness toward an animal ended the life of a national hero,'' Mr. Woodring wrote. Moments later Patton slammed against the partition separating the front and back seats and became the only passenger injured. The impact broke the general's neck.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2014, 02:42:55 PM »
On Dec. 9, 1945, Patton was on his way to hunt pheasant near Mannheim with Gen. Hobart R. Gay. At a checkpoint a few miles from their destination, Patton looked back and saw a dog belonging to their hunting adviser in the trailing jeep.

''Woody, go and bring that dog inside the car,'' Patton said. ''He looks cold.''

Private Woodring fetched the dog. Patton got out of his seat and climbed into the rear with General Gay. The dog sat up front.

''That simple act of kindness toward an animal ended the life of a national hero,'' Mr. Woodring wrote. Moments later Patton slammed against the partition separating the front and back seats and became the only passenger injured. The impact broke the general's neck.
You're fucking delusional.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2014, 02:44:16 PM »
Really sorry for your loss, man. Hang in there. My sweet boxer has been gone for over 6 years, she got cancer at age 11. Takes a long time to feel better, & whenever someone goes through it like you are now, it brings all the memories of that time right back. The years I got to spend with her were totally worth having to go through that, but no more dogs for me...

A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil;
But when a good dog wags his tail,
You know he's on the level.
~Author Unknown

Thanks for this.  All the time we spend with them is worth it.  In fact, if ever asked what makes me happiest, I always say being with my dogs.  Its so difficult to think of what it is like without them, but its also equally difficult thinking about going through it all again.  

Do you think you will ever have another dog and have you come close to getting another?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2014, 02:49:06 PM »
I'm sad to hear about your loss Adonis

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »
Thanks for this.  All the time we spend with them is worth it.  In fact, if ever asked what makes me happiest, I always say being with my dogs.  Its so difficult to think of what it is like without them, but its also equally difficult thinking about going through it all again.  

Do you think you will ever have another dog and have you come close to getting another?

There really are MANY reasons to rescue an animal and integrate them into your life.  I can only think of selfish reasons not to ... :-\
:

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »
Adam,

Just saw this... I'm so sorry for you bother.

I understand how pet loss can effect you. Much love.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2014, 03:02:12 PM »
Sorry to hear it... My Dogs now 11, so he's on the back 9 for sure, and it bums me out...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »
Sorry to hear it... My Dogs now 11, so he's on the back 9 for sure, and it bums me out...

Beautiful dog, awesome home gym.

I also train at home and when I would go down into the weight room, I could always hear Tesla tapping around, wondering when I will come back up, wanting to go down there too.  She always had to know where I was at all times.  She was a very needy and emotional dog at times.  I am really going to miss her.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2014, 03:09:43 PM »
Adam,

Just saw this... I'm so sorry for you bother.

I understand how pet loss can effect you. Much love.
Thanks Tu,

I feel absolutely horrible and could not even eat my ice cream, but you guys do help me feel better.  Thanks for that, it means a lot to me right now.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2014, 03:10:50 PM »
Beautiful dog, awesome home gym.

I also train at home and when I would go down into the weight room, I could always hear Tesla tapping around, wondering when I will come back up, wanting to go down there too.  She always had to know where I was at all times.  She was a very needy and emotional dog at times.  I am really going to miss her.
Do you have balls or hanging ovaries? Lol

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2014, 03:22:51 PM »
I still have one left.  I don`t think I can ever get any more dogs or any pets because its just too hard and their lifespans too short.  The thought of them dying is always there from day one, at least for me anyways and it really is upsetting to think about. 
We have a similar thought process...I lost mine in October and I miss her everyday. It was the hardest day of my life.
My condolences, he was a lucky dog!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2014, 03:24:30 PM »
One of my beloved Greyhounds passed away last night.  Its not easy at all as she was by my side always and I never left her.

Adam
sorry to hear

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2014, 03:29:56 PM »
I have lost a lot of people in life, even early on, but this is really tough.  :-

White people and dogs...oh, brother.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2014, 03:31:08 PM »
My condolences TA, harder than losing a family member. It's been 16 months since I put my dog down, still not ready for a new one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »

I'm going to hold my tongue on this one.  Wouldn't want to be called a racist
  ::)
:

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2014, 03:35:51 PM »
I have also lost a lot of people TA, dogs give you unconditional love, very hard when they have been a part of your life for so long. Sorry for your loss

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2014, 03:36:17 PM »

Well...

In DMX's song "slippin", DMX stated that he didn't give a shit about anything, but his dog.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2014, 03:46:22 PM »
One of my beloved Greyhounds passed away last night.  Its not easy at all as she was by my side always and I never left her.

It is a hard strike of destiny to lose the girlfriend like that.

Condolences.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »

The self hatred is deep in this one. ^^

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2014, 04:09:41 PM »
Condolences.