Author Topic: i didnt realize this but shorter light people have days where they sleep all day  (Read 2781 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
multiple times during the week usually depression is the reason, i have interviewed many shorter people getting to know them i have found out many are the same when dealing with life. it sucks i just tell them to eat more and do more. you cant do more without eating more, alot of smaller people dont get that and just let there depressive emotions take over. i can empathize with them is that life doesnt seem to conclude but they need to empathize with me that you cant be depressed and sleep all day and not eat. ALOT of people do this , this is something not talked about often
A

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You completely lost me with this one??
Mr. AZ 2003

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

same here. I have no idea what the heck he is talking about.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
multiple times during the week usually depression is the reason, i have interviewed many shorter people getting to know them i have found out many are the same when dealing with life. it sucks i just tell them to eat more and do more. you cant do more without eating more, alot of smaller people dont get that and just let there depressive emotions take over. i can empathize with them is that life doesnt seem to conclude but they need to empathize with me that you cant be depressed and sleep all day and not eat. ALOT of people do this , this is something not talked about often

Huh?

cephissus

• Getbig V
excellent point, falcon

i've noticed this as well

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This post should be posted on the entrance of every elementary, junior high and high school. And above the post, it should read, "The Long-Term Effects of Drug Use."
X

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
excellent point, falcon

i've noticed this as well

excellent point    :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
excellent point    :-\

Falcons words can only be understood by people with IQs over 175.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Falcons words can only be understood by people with IQs over 175.

Well that probably leaves me out.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Falcon, what height person can be trusted?

The old saying goes you cant trust anyone under 5'10

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So if a person in their prime was just a shade under 6' tall, but time has compressed their spine over the years and they now find they are shy of 5'10" do you cease to trust them? Should they trust themselves?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Ha, every fuckin' time when I drive around Nabba Mr.Universe 2013 town no sign of him anywhere  ???
He must be snoring on his mini size sofa.
 ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Johnny do you think the lack of energy that these short meat eaters exhibit could be caused by heme iron molecules in their blood? Iron buildup could be impeding the proper flow of electricity and preventing their bodies from properly converting all those beans, lawn clippings and cheese into energy

I-Ron . Think about it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny do you think the lack of energy that these short meat eaters exhibit could be caused by heme iron molecules in their blood? Iron buildup could be impeding the proper flow of electricity and preventing their bodies from properly converting all those beans, lawn clippings and cheese into energy

I-Ron . Think about it.
bingo
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
bingo

My wife has to get iron infusions about once a month. What do they do? Why they help to restore her energy levels which are depleted because of her poor health. Explain....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What..........the fuck?  ???

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Maybe short people get depressed because the deck is so heavily stacked against short people in life.  In jobs and day to day commerce.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
My wife has to get iron infusions about once a month. What do they do? Why they help to restore her energy levels which are depleted because of her poor health. Explain....
Falcon will tell you that doctors don't know what they are talking about and that she needs to eat fried tofu with dandelion juice. Also, that her poor health is due to the meat that she ate all her life. The heme iron creating a negative balance, which means that she needs iron now to counteract the negative balance from her earlier years.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
This shit is important.

Make this thread a sticky.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Falcon will tell you that doctors don't know what they are talking about and that she needs to eat fried tofu with dandelion juice. Also, that her poor health is due to the meat that she ate all her life. The heme iron creating a negative balance, which means that she needs iron now to counteract the negative balance from her earlier years.

Falcon's entitled to his theories of course. Over the years he's been posting, he's tried and promoted some very weird diet ideas. Personally, I am disinclined to have much faith in what he believes. But hey, if it works for him.... Do you remember when he thought he was having heart failure? How about the peanut butter period? Clay eating? Like you said, there was the bean times.

My wife didn't watch her diet in the earlier years of her life which may or may not have contributed to the multitude of health issues she has today. I am inclined to think they are also if not more so caused by her genetic makeup which predisposed her to certain health problems. I believe this because aside from exercise and a few dietary choices (she was addicted to diet Pepsi, which I never drink) we have lived very similar lives. By comparison, I am generally very healthy.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what is considered short.????????????????????? arnold only sleeps 3-4  hours a night.
F

a_pupil

• Getbig V
falcons posts will be studied in universities 100 years from now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
falcons posts will be studied in universities 100 years from now.

And 100 years from now, people still won't be able to make sense of it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

EAT MORE, DO MORE!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

It's funny bc his posts are cryptic sometimes. But not by design, only because of his HORRENDOUSLY bad writing skills, sentence structure, flow, etc. If I were to asses his writing just on structure alone, I would have to assume some minor mental deficits. I'd say this is probably why he is a laborer. 

You've done it again Mr. Champions! We salute you! Keep the Grade A content coming!