Author Topic: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady  (Read 4665 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady
« on: July 04, 2014, 08:02:08 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/california-highway-patrol-beats-barefoot-bag-lady-video-181806931.html
y
Another  vicious attack brought on by a hostile dangerous civilian. (female)
Where is the pig lover that always defends those assholes?

This pig is throwing some serious punches MMA style at the drunk bag lady.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 05:33:14 AM »
This is why police should be filmed by OUTSIDERS every time they interact with the public. Sunshine is the best disinfectant. The increase in this kind of violence is completely connected with our governmental insistence that the police militarize themselves with APCs and unwarranted SWAT teams.

I would warn our brothers in blue that -- for now -- you are still considered a force for good. Should that change due to your actions, life will change for you drastically. Consider that a fair warning.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 06:02:12 AM »
This is why police should be filmed by OUTSIDERS every time they interact with the public. Sunshine is the best disinfectant. The increase in this kind of violence is completely connected with our governmental insistence that the police militarize themselves with APCs and unwarranted SWAT teams.

I would warn our brothers in blue that -- for now -- you are still considered a force for good. Should that change due to your actions, life will change for you drastically. Consider that a fair warning.
No doubt.

There was an expose done on the seattle PD due to a rash of blue on blue violence in Seattle,  and it turned out that their trwining wasn't focusing on teaching them to be protectors and defenders of their fellow citizens, it was very similar to my experience in the Marines, very much the mindset of warriors out to kill/get bad guys.

They were training them to be an aggressor force, complete with military style training against gas attacks and military style escalation of fforce routines. I was blown away.

A civilian police force should not look at their fellow citizens like theyre a group of potential hostiles hiding the bad guys they need to kill.

They should look at the citizens as brethren they need to protect. (Which was the way they were trying to shift the seattle PDs training and recrtuiting).

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 06:07:27 AM »
No doubt.

There was an expose done on the seattle PD due to a rash of blue on blue violence in Seattle,  and it turned out that their trwining wasn't focusing on teaching them to be protectors and defenders of their fellow citizens, it was very similar to my experience in the Marines, very much the mindset of warriors out to kill/get bad guys.

They were training them to be an aggressor force, complete with military style training against gas attacks and military style escalation of fforce routines. I was blown away.

A civilian police force should not look at their fellow citizens like theyre a group of potential hostiles hiding the bad guys they need to kill.

They should look at the citizens as brethren they need to protect. (Which was the way they were trying to shift the seattle PDs training and recrtuiting).

I remember reading once that the true sea-change in the way that we view police and the way that police view us came when they collectively stopped being "peace officers" and became "law enforcement officers". Note the non-subtle linguistic differences.

Peace officers wear a shield for a reason. The military is the spear, THEY are the shield. The need to remember their oath.

I want to go back to the age of Peace Officers.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 06:16:12 AM »
I remember reading once that the true sea-change in the way that we view police and the way that police view us came when they collectively stopped being "peace officers" and became "law enforcement officers". Note the non-subtle linguistic differences.

Peace officers wear a shield for a reason. The military is the spear, THEY are the shield. The need to remember their oath.

I want to go back to the age of Peace Officers.
Subtle but very disturbing.

It's funny the mind games and tricks the government agencies use to get us to turn on each other/separate us from them. Its bothersome.

I was just told by my cousin in law that his constrcution firm and another one were just responsible for placing some sort of new electronic system on the roads leading about 40 miles south from the Canadian border, that are capable of IDing and tracking every vehicle that drives on the road, how fast theyre going, pics and number of passengers,  vehicle weight, miles traveled 9n the road and frequency,  IDs of every passenger in the car by FRS....

its a testbed for a system they want to implement across the US to track and catch criminals, and that wash wants to use to tax people for mileage driven, but no one approved it and no one knows about it.

Terrifying, they could track and know everything about every persons habits, automatically ticket for speeding (or anything else) ANYWHERE, who does what with with who, etc etc.

And no one gets a say in it. But yet they won't deport the illegal invaders already here, but they have to keep.tabs on EVERYONE cause they need to protect us from criminals.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 06:17:25 AM »

Bullshit.......Cops are out to 1) Take your money 2) Enforce their "authority". and 3) Take your freedom.

After a very short time on their worthless job, they adopt the "us vs. them" mentality.  They are right........

Proud member of team "Them."

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 06:18:42 AM »
The words "Serve and Protect" are no longer on most squad cars.  That's all you need to know.

Today's law officers are psychopaths.  If they get scrutinized for excessive force, the "internal" investigation basically guarantees they never get prosecuted.  

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 06:20:32 AM »
scumbag cop...

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 06:28:50 AM »
I think people in the USA have become so scared of police, that civilians (like the fucked up women) runs rather in to oncoming traffic on the Freeway then facing a cop!
That's not a good sign!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »
Bullshit.......Cops are out to 1) Take your money 2) Enforce their "authority". and 3) Take your freedom.

After a very short time on their worthless job, they adopt the "us vs. them" mentality.  They are right........

Proud member of team "Them."

At the federal level and in most big cities, I would agree with you. However, lots of rural, county and state peace officers still remember who they are supposed to be. The lines are forming up on all sides of this war and I like our chances.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 06:32:25 AM »

I used to feel bad for cops when they got killed or hurt. I don't anymore. Its because of shit like this and it happens all the fucking time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 06:40:29 AM »
I used to feel bad for cops when they got killed or hurt. I don't anymore. Its because of shit like this and it happens all the fucking time.
Yup.

The moment I started seeing plainclothes cops with interceptor vests and m4s kicking in grannys door giving her a geart attack while looking for meth, I lost all sympathy. Especially when they say shit like 'granny resisted so I had to give her 2 to the chest', or the 'flashbang in the babies crib' deal.

They have SWAT units for a reason... but now were seeing regular cops with military tac gear and armored vehicles performing no-knock house takedowns on elderly women and children without even bothering to confirm the right address or the intel/evidence before ruining/taking an innocent civilians life.

This is unacceptable.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:33 AM »
At the federal level and in most big cities, I would agree with you. However, lots of rural, county and state peace officers still remember who they are supposed to be. The lines are forming up on all sides of this war and I like our chances.

Unless you live in Mayberry or somewhere similar, cops are out to do one thing: produce revenue.  That means citizens are going to foot the bill for their outrageous salaries, new cars, and all other bullshit associate with their shit job.

I guess the uniformed pussy in the video was having a bad day.....perhaps he's angry another pig was promoted instead of him, his spouse caught him committing adultery, or some other cowardly infraction.

Even though the criminal pig's name wasn't printed, I'm sure some good citizen in Cali will recognize him and take up the cause to even the score.... 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 06:46:53 AM »
Unless you live in Mayberry or somewhere similar, cops are out to do one thing: produce revenue.  That means citizens are going to foot the bill for their outrageous salaries, new cars, and all other bullshit associate with their shit job.

I guess the uniformed pussy in the video was having a bad day.....perhaps he's angry another pig was promoted instead of him, his spouse caught him committing adultery, or some other cowardly infraction.

Even though the criminal pig's name wasn't printed, I'm sure some good citizen in Cali will recognize him and take up the cause to even the score....  

By choice, I do live in a place like Mayberry, but I take your point. Our town governs via direct democracy: we vote on everything. For 3 years running, the citizens have denied the chief a new patrol car specifically for "traffic enforcement". He'll likely have a tough time selling a drug interdiction interceptor too.

The fire department got negged too when the citizens forced an external review of the machinery needing replacement and found it "adequate". Holy shit, I am these fuckers worst nightmare!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
By choice, I do live in a place like Mayberry, but I take your point. Our town governs via direct democracy: we vote on everything. For 3 years running, the citizens have denied the chief a new patrol car specifically for "traffic enforcement". He'll likely have a tough time selling a drug interdiction interceptor too.

The fire department got negged too when the citizens forced an external review of the machinery needing replacement and found it "adequate". Holy shit, I am these fuckers worst nightmare!
Lol, im sure youre high on their 'potential threat watch list', you like guns and seem to hold our liberties and constitution in high regard, and seem to be for limiting government powers

Dont be surprised if the FBI has dubbed you a possible terrorist. Youre probably an "anti government extremist' according to their charts.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »
Lol, im sure youre high on their 'potential threat watch list', you like guns and seem to hold our liberties and constitution in high regard, and seem to be for limiting government powers

Dont be surprised if the FBI has dubbed you a possible terrorist. Youre probably an "anti government extremist' according to their charts.
That is a good point right there. Look out!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 07:04:36 AM »

I've been on that list since 1994 when I started taking a keen interest in cryptography as a means of securing libertarian ideals. I measure success by the quality of my friends AND enemies.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 07:09:35 AM »
I`m glad he was wearing his bullet proof vest, he could have been hurt. After all, officer safety is paramount.....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 07:10:49 AM »
These "cops" are foreshadowing what's going to happen in the future in America...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 07:22:42 AM »
I've been on that list since 1994 when I started taking a keen interest in cryptography as a means of securing libertarian ideals. I measure success by the quality of my friends AND enemies.
Indeed.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 08:33:33 AM »
I live in the suburbs in a community of about 10-15,000 pop. Our municipal court brings in $3.5 mil a year and there is virtually no crime here. Good luck getting a fair hearing here or at the county level.

One police dept here is completely rogue. Their website has pictures of handcuffs and new SUV's, motorcycles, etc. on the home page. I have been pulled over by these goons a few times for no reason. They do not have video in their vehicles so they can make up any BS story.

I don't have any respect for the police anymore. They have become the enemy when you have to be concerned about being pulled over, detained, fined, arrested as you go about your daily life.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 08:58:24 AM »
I live in the suburbs in a community of about 10-15,000 pop. Our municipal court brings in $3.5 mil a year and there is virtually no crime here. Good luck getting a fair hearing here or at the county level.

One police dept here is completely rogue. Their website has pictures of handcuffs and new SUV's, motorcycles, etc. on the home page. I have been pulled over by these goons a few times for no reason. They do not have video in their vehicles so they can make up any BS story.

I don't have any respect for the police anymore. They have become the enemy when you have to be concerned about being pulled over, detained, fined, arrested as you go about your daily life.

Wow. In my town, we would simply defund the PD and remand to the county.

You know, that's not a bad thing to have on the ballot every year. Let me get to work on that.

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 09:00:32 AM »
A lot of police officers are bullies and cowards who will do bad shit cause they know the force will support them, that being said if cops pull me over I am normally very polite cause I know he has the power of the government behind him and I am only one guy and if shit happens I most likely will lose even if I am right so I try my best to chill.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 09:07:45 AM »

OUR brothers in blue?  Rest assured they don't think of YOU or any regular citizens as their brothers.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2014, 09:35:18 AM »
I say once again, FUCK THE POLICE.