Author Topic: got a situation here. .getbig style  (Read 7189 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: got a situation here. .getbig style
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2014, 06:36:50 AM »
this is why gorilla chase young males away

animal magnetism is a treat to family life 
"

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2014, 07:07:18 AM »
I suspect this tale is a fabrication borne from mogulgangi's diseased mind. However, on the off chance it is true, you should leave both girls alone. Do you really need getbig to tell you that? Jeez.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2014, 08:13:04 AM »
this is why gorilla chase young males away

animal magnetism is a treat to family life 

A wise monkey never monkey's with another monkey's monkey.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »
I can understand what you are saying..I am actually a pretty good friend aside from this situation. .to follow up, most recently I hit the juice. .anytime i go on test and tren, I just become very sexual and aggressive. .it ends up getting me laid so much..my game and confidence sky rocket...im a pretty good looking guy and have a ton of game as is....im an ex stock broker..im all about numbers. .if I dont get a couple numbers in one night i consider it a failure ..when people want a wingman they call me...so my intention that night was to meet a new girl and try to get laid..my buddy, hes 6'4 250 jacked..no juice..not the type to fuck with..anyways..before this whole ordeal we were in a club..her sis and the wife witnessed me in action pulling chicks left and right..making out here and there..what they saw was their ideal man in the confidence department. Confidence is the key to getting laid with women. Cocky asshole confidence and backing it up is a panty dropper...what she saw is what she wishes her husband would be like..every girl wants an alpha male..its natural....hes too nice and laid back...my buddy is good looking and works with hedge funds so he makes a ton of cash. .im freaking broke right now..add juice, handsome face, and proven confidence ..dosent matter how married a chick is..it will turn her on..so fast forward to the bar..I was piss drunk talking to a girl...she comes over to me randomly....pulls me to the side..looks me straight in the eye..shes a pretty good looking girl..it just turned me on like crazy..so I decided to kiss.she kissed back..lasted like 30 seconds...I didnt even think twice about my 6'4 friend not one time coming over to break my neck..as he would...then after I went about my business and took home another girl ..the next morning the sister is texting me lol

lol... are you 16yrs old? ::)

is this flintstones' gimmick?

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2014, 02:34:42 PM »
lol... are you 16yrs old? ::)

is this flintstones' gimmick?

lol, nice spot.  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
mogulgangi, the circumstances are in your favor.

Yes you do some bad, but you do more good with it. Just go for it, do what you do my n1gga  8)

And don't listen to these haters they haven't been in a similar situation, I have, and I know the feeling. Do what you do!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »
fantasy world stuff here.

terms like "cocky asshole arrogance" and "panty dropper"... reek of immaturity.

it's the white people kanye west stuff.

it's likely the OP has zero friends in life... zero. and tells himself it's because they're 'jealous' and whatnot.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »

ofcourse his story is a god damn fantasy. But I have actually been in a similar situation, not as severe but prety severe.

People are speculating the ethics of this fantasy novel, well, I'm with mogulgangi in this fatasy novel, he should go for it. Plain and simple.

good for him :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2014, 07:41:27 PM »
ofcourse his story is a god damn fantasy. But I have actually been in a similar situation, not as severe but prety severe.

People are speculating the ethics of this fantasy novel, well, I'm with mogulgangi in this fatasy novel, he should go for it. Plain and simple.

good for him :)

how ironic.. I sat through an episode of some cartoon/tv show called "Bobs Burgers" or something last night, and the episode was about the teenage daughter writing "Erotic Friend Fantasy" teen novels. lol... first thing to come to mind when reading the original post.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2014, 08:03:09 PM »
Heres the sis..actual story is that she got my phone number from my buddies phone..started texting me non stop..shes only 18..

Shes about 5"11..will be a dime piece..

But im definitely stoping communication with her since getbig says I should

She looks like a man

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2014, 08:15:57 PM »
MOGULGANGI YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS AN AFFRONT TO DECENCY AND MORALLY OUTRAGEOUS
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2014, 08:58:55 PM »

terms like "cocky asshole arrogance" and "panty dropper"... reek of immaturity.

it's the white people kanye west stuff.

it's likely the OP has zero friends in life... zero. and tells himself it's because they're 'jealous' and whatnot.

Dude's a genius. I've heard him mention it several times.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2014, 08:54:05 AM »
I suspect this tale is a fabrication borne from mogulgangi's diseased mind. However, on the off chance it is true, you should leave both girls alone. Do you really need getbig to tell you that? Jeez.

This gimmick posts stuff like this every 4-5 weeks.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2014, 09:37:03 AM »
::)

Word of advise - If you're making a story up, at least try and make it funny or entertaining.