Author Topic: Anyone fast to lose weight?  (Read 2590 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Anyone fast to lose weight?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 10:40:40 PM »
No one is very pro-fasting.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm craving a greasy meat lovers pizza right now, but am settling for chicken soup. No pain, no loss ;-).

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 12:21:54 AM »
Im not dieting at all and eating around 4500 cals a day. But I really believe daily fasting,just skipping breakfast,and training fasted always really elevate fat loss over typical bs 6 times a day tupperware bs. Painless really. Eat twice a day and Im good to go. Actually feel more energized while fasted.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2014, 04:13:01 AM »

do you even lift?

Do you?

Can't remember seeing pictures of you.

You posted someone else "transformation" instead, but you do not know how that was achieved.

This says it all.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 04:30:11 AM »
Fasting=losing muscle...
Damned, this sounds so scary...
Are you saying that all the hard work in the gym will be worthless if i miss a meal?

Don't people fast during sleep?
Would you suggest to get up in the middle of the night and have a protein shake to prevent muscle loss?

Can you list when people start to lose muscle, being a competitor makes you an expert, doesn't it?

You are on gear and pretty much any old school approach will work when on gear, but this doesn't mean there is no other ways.

So, please extend that above quoted equation with some facts.

How many hours of fasting before muscle is lost?

How many calories are needed to keep muscle?

How many meals a day?

And please tell about the various approached which you have tried(or not).

Thank you, your post makes me fear losing size(i am about 250, roughly 8%).

Complex Carbs

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2014, 04:39:30 AM »
the funny thing you'll discover vehemence against it by guys like Tempura who have never tried it.

This Tempura woman, i would go as far and claim she never even trained with weights.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 06:06:44 AM »
Eating around the clock wasn't a thing until the  industrial era. You fucking morons, please understand that you won't lose muscle by fasting until late afternoon/evening. If the body worked that way our species would be doomed to extinction.

Please think about this shit long and hard, you muscle catabolism fearing fucking retards. Secondly, if you're taking even just a pre workout oral steroid or a thimble of test every fortnight you absolutely won't lose muscle unless you lead a tbombz-esque lifestyle and are on the path to developing full blown AIDS.

Reducing meal frequency is good for the endocrine system, particularly the insulin and glucose metabolism. You'll burn more fat, give your GI tract a well needed rest and will build muscle all the same. No one needs to eat around the clock, save for bloated insulin overloaded bodybuilders who strive to ruin their bodies. Put down the Tupperware and stop being gluttons. It doesn't matter if you have muscles, eating around the clock is what fatasses do. Muscles don't change that.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 06:12:01 AM »
Just eat when you are hungry and don't overeat. It's easy but too many magazines complicate it.

Don't let the metabilism get too fast through high intensity cardio as it makes it too hard to stick to the diet all the time.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 08:35:07 AM »
The best thing about fasting is it simplifies something people try to make very complex.

If you only eat once or twice a day, it gives you far more time and less to think about (how do people have time to prepare 6 meals anyway?).

It also *increases* satiety because your stomach is proportionally more full if you eat infrequent larger meals, and you get less hungry because your body does not expect to be ingesting and digesting food constantly.

It is also good for you, calorie restriction is proven to reduce oxidative and metabolic stress on the body.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 08:37:38 AM »
I cut dinner and have started to lose the weight I needed to lose..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »
As of today, I'm down 35 pounds since May. All do to incorporating some fasting. Shit works.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 03:54:00 PM »
I can lose 10lbs of water in a week. And no - it's not test or dbol bloat.
A

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 06:43:44 PM »
Eating around the clock wasn't a thing until the  industrial era. You fucking morons, please understand that you won't lose muscle by fasting until late afternoon/evening. If the body worked that way our species would be doomed to extinction.

Please think about this shit long and hard, you muscle catabolism fearing fucking retards. Secondly, if you're taking even just a pre workout oral steroid or a thimble of test every fortnight you absolutely won't lose muscle unless you lead a tbombz-esque lifestyle and are on the path to developing full blown AIDS.

Reducing meal frequency is good for the endocrine system, particularly the insulin and glucose metabolism. You'll burn more fat, give your GI tract a well needed rest and will build muscle all the same. No one needs to eat around the clock, save for bloated insulin overloaded bodybuilders who strive to ruin their bodies. Put down the Tupperware and stop being gluttons. It doesn't matter if you have muscles, eating around the clock is what fatasses do. Muscles don't change that.

exactly, I eat one big meal a day with a couple snacks and i dont lose any muscle I just stay tight and lean and continue to grow at a steady pace, running 250mg test e 200mg mast e 450mg deca and just now added 100mg tren ace eod too.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »
I can lose 10lbs of water in a week. And no - it's not test or dbol bloat.

I can lose 5 pounds in a day after 8 hours of combat training.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 02:33:54 AM »
Want to lose weight for real?

Forget diets. They are based around short term goals. You are grown up, you know what to eat already. It's not fucking rocket science.

You really only have to do one thing. To mentally rid yourself of the thought that you deserve food. That food is your birth right. That food will make you feel better.

Forget about food, don't expect that your fuel for life is supposed to taste good. That is an illusion, that sends you in the wrong direction.

When you let go of the unhealthy patterns of thinking of food like it's your drug, you will eat better and lose weight.

Distinguish hunger from cravings. It's all in the mind.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 03:34:00 AM »
Welcome to the year 2014.

You will not lose muscle if you are eating over 1000 kcals a day for fucks sake, what is wrong with some of you. Even if you are not on gear, you will not lose muscle.

If you fasted and only drank water for 2-3 days, you would then start to lose muscle.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 12:52:29 PM »
Hit 223 on the scale in May. Decided to do something about it. Starting fasting with a light and healthy snack during the day, a light supper and a healthy snack later on during the night. So far, I've shed 20 pounds. Anyone else fast to lose weight?

That is not a fast..that is dieting.