Author Topic: Mixing Enan and Prop?  (Read 1400 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Mixing Enan and Prop?
« on: July 06, 2014, 09:24:49 AM »
I'm a newbie on the sauce, so have a question. I just started 300mg Test E/E3D but want to front load with some Prop. Rather than pinning twice, does anyone ever mix the two? Like draw up 1CC of Test E, then 1 CC of Prop in the same syringe, and then shoot it? And if so, do you use the same pin to draw both or do you switch before drawing the second one, then switch again before shooting?

Cheers mates

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Mixing Enan and Prop?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 09:38:08 AM »
No need to change pins until you have both in the barrel then do it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 01:16:44 AM »
Yes you can mix anything in the same syringe and yes use same pin to withdraw, however keep in mind that you are new to this and you are only used to doing 1 cc thus far so by doing 2 cc into one muscle expect some PIP (post injection pain), try it first in the glutes is my advice.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:23:58 AM »
Im on 1ml tren a, 1ml test e and 1ml  test prop eod and i take it together and draw with the same pin so no worries about that

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 03:18:46 PM »
I'm a newbie on the sauce, so have a question. I just started 300mg Test E/E3D but want to front load with some Prop. Rather than pinning twice, does anyone ever mix the two? Like draw up 1CC of Test E, then 1 CC of Prop in the same syringe, and then shoot it? And if so, do you use the same pin to draw both or do you switch before drawing the second one, then switch again before shooting?

Cheers mates

get some 18ga needles to draw up though, instead of putting that same 23ga through the rubber stopper of 2 different bottles, and THEN putting it into the muscle. putting it through the rubber stopper will dull it and cause more scar tissue.

always draw up with an 18.. then unscrew it and save it for later.. screw on the 23ga and then inject.

keep that 18ga wet with alcohol if you wanna keep it sterile.. I however, never do that. lol and I've never had an infection from an injection.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 03:35:42 PM »
get some 18ga needles to draw up though, instead of putting that same 23ga through the rubber stopper of 2 different bottles, and THEN putting it into the muscle. putting it through the rubber stopper will dull it and cause more scar tissue.

always draw up with an 18.. then unscrew it and save it for later.. screw on the 23ga and then inject.

keep that 18ga wet with alcohol if you wanna keep it sterile.. I however, never do that. lol and I've never had an infection from an injection.
I don't think he was going to shoot with same pin, he was going to use 1 pin to withdraw both then change it to pin.

BTW I never used the same pin to withdraw on separate days, I use it once to withdraw and throw it away. I know some people that reuse the same needle to withdraw over and over like you mentioned but whats the point, its only a needle head

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »
I don't think he was going to shoot with same pin, he was going to use 1 pin to withdraw both then change it to pin.

BTW I never used the same pin to withdraw on separate days, I use it once to withdraw and throw it away. I know some people that reuse the same needle to withdraw over and over like you mentioned but whats the point, its only a needle head

what!!!>?>>>!!

that's 25 FREAKIN CENTS!.. for the cost of TWO of those things, I could buy 1 box of Mac N Cheese!!

lol  ;D

I'm just lazy when it comes to that shit... every so often i'll have to sit down with my suitcase of personal use stuff and throw out 3 dozen used syringes and needle tips just cuz I can't be bothered to throw them away after I used them for some reason. lol... not to mention about 6 dozen little 2ml peptide bottles each time. lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »

what!!!>?>>>!!

that's 25 FREAKIN CENTS!.. for the cost of TWO of those things, I could buy 1 box of Mac N Cheese!!

lol  ;D

I'm just lazy when it comes to that shit... every so often i'll have to sit down with my suitcase of personal use stuff and throw out 3 dozen used syringes and needle tips just cuz I can't be bothered to throw them away after I used them for some reason. lol... not to mention about 6 dozen little 2ml peptide bottles each time. lol
lmao  :D