Author Topic: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?  (Read 35166 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 06:09:57 PM »
My shoulders and chest must just grow easy then. Since im using shitty exercises and my chest and delts are actually my best parts.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 08:01:49 PM »
Think of this, steroids aren't designed to make "capped" deltoid muscles, physically, a muscle can only grow in thickness.

Bone insertions and shape are genetic.

You can only make a muscle, any muscle, bigger and be leaner, then they will look most "plastic".

Instead of over thinking such questions of low intellectual level, why don't you just focus on hard training, nutrition and you will need a lot of time, you have a rather long journey ahead, or one which will bring you down to earth and make you stop training period.

Boom

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 11:17:25 PM »
My shoulders and chest must just grow easy then. Since im using shitty exercises and my chest and delts are actually my best parts.

yes they most likely grow easily. pretty much 90% of all lifters use bench and OHP as their staples for chest and delts.
if your delts and chest stand out from these, yeah they grow easily.

just sayin, but this is the strongest bench presser in the world:

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 12:09:20 AM »
site i njecting your gear helps big time. I would say the best two steroids for capped delts is injectable winny site injected and Tren A site Injected plus nolotil of course site injected extremely deep

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 03:47:21 AM »
yes they most likely grow easily. pretty much 90% of all lifters use bench and OHP as their staples for chest and delts.

No he isn't....

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 04:30:07 AM »
Lol at the fat dude benchpress he may b strong but. You r going to have a hard time convincing me that u can build a bb quality chest with just flies or delts with shoulder raises alone.  Power lifters train different rep ranges. Mayb after first couple years u can focus on these to help improve muscles. I may just b hard headed lol.  
I do both ohp and raises though so mayb i could skip the ohp and add more raises on a few workouts actually hitting shoulders today. Get zero pain from ohp and my shoulders get nasty pumped hate to leave it out.
Was actually going to hit a personal best with a barbell today. Now what would i use to substitute a 275 lb military press for 10 reps? Just more front and side raises 6 sets each? I will try next week... cant c it replacing a staple in lifting. There is something to b said for heavy compound movements building a body when it causes n injury or pain.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 04:52:28 AM »
Ps not trying to b an ass. Im here to learn and have learned a lot since joining here. Great place great dudes.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:42 AM »
Lol at the fat dude benchpress he may b strong but. You r going to have a hard time convincing me that u can build a bb quality chest with just flies or delts with shoulder raises alone.  Power lifters train different rep ranges. Mayb after first couple years u can focus on these to help improve muscles. I may just b hard headed lol.  
I do both ohp and raises though so mayb i could skip the ohp and add more raises on a few workouts actually hitting shoulders today. Get zero pain from ohp and my shoulders get nasty pumped hate to leave it out.
Was actually going to hit a personal best with a barbell today. Now what would i use to substitute a 275 lb military press for 10 reps? Just more front and side raises 6 sets each? I will try next week... cant c it replacing a staple in lifting. There is something to b said for heavy compound movements building a body when it causes n injury or pain.
You can build an impressive chest with using less than 200 pounds for bench press.
By impressive, i mean people who have won competitions, i don't know what is impressive to you, you must be a monster, why don't you show some pictures?
And inquiring minds want to see that 275 pounds military for 10 reps on video.
Will you do this?
Simple Simon does not bench at all, have you seen his pictures?

PS nobody gives a shit about your personal best, if you want to brag about things, do it full blown with pictures and videos.

Not one person in the world gives a shit about your personal best of anything.

"not trying to be an ass"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 05:06:43 AM »
I have really good shoulders and don't train them at all

Complex Carbs

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
I have really good shoulders and don't train them at all
I have seen fat women with matarazzo sized calves and i bet they don't even know about training or having such a muscle.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 07:08:49 AM »
Tried to post pic im on my phone it said file too large  im no monster by any means im 6ft n 215 when bloated on carbs yes thats good 200lbs bench for chest can build a big good looking chest on some people. But its not gonna b enough weight for others .
And notntrying to brag just saying in my opinion ide say the 225 lbs barbell press or whatever ohp is superior To lighter side raises that u do those after the ohp or vice versa.. but I have no science to prove it just my experience. Lift weights getn progressively strongeR look better build mass ill just keep doing what im doing. But will try to get that on video

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
heavy weight doesnt build muscle
heavy muscle fiber activation does.

weight on the bar doesnt mean SHIT.
COMPLETELY USELESS ego tripping bullshit.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 08:00:46 AM »
I know this but to tax the muscle to failure requires more weight for some and less for others u cant go in and do curls with 10 lb weights and expect growth.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »
I know this but to tax the muscle to failure requires more weight for some and less for others u cant go in and do curls with 10 lb weights and expect growth.
yeah but im pretty sure 30lb dumbbells will suffice for EVERYONE, even ramy... i mean you can build muscle by just flexing with no resistance at all except your own muscle contraction... the actual weight you need for full muscel fiber activation is VERY low i assume.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 09:38:32 AM »
yeah but im pretty sure 30lb dumbbells will suffice for EVERYONE, even ramy... i mean you can build muscle by just flexing with no resistance at all except your own muscle contraction... the actual weight you need for full muscel fiber activation is VERY low i assume.

You need some load to tear the fibers on the negative I believe

Bench isn't healthy long term

Capped delts can be made of lovely seo and scar tissue

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2014, 10:35:09 AM »
Yes i rarely bench anymore because sometimes it hurts just use dbs mostly and 30s r plenty for curls

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 11:27:30 AM »
this is ridiculous no steorids give capped delts its your training that shahpes your delts or your oil if that's what you are getting at although oil wont cap the delts like you think lol

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2014, 11:44:37 AM »
this is ridiculous no steorids give capped delts its your training that shahpes your delts or your oil if that's what you are getting at although oil wont cap the delts like you think lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »
i mean you can build muscle by just flexing with no resistance at all except your own muscle contraction... the actual weight you need for full muscel fiber activation is VERY low i assume.

Lol no you can't...I know what you're saying, but let's not get carried away here

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2014, 12:29:40 PM »
You need some load to tear the fibers on the negative I believe

Bench isn't healthy long term

Capped delts can be made of lovely seo and scar tissue

depends on how you bench.

bench like a bodybuilder, with your hands and elbows wide, and bringing that bar above you nipples, and yea, you're looking at shoulder issues down the road.

bench like a powerlifter, with elbows tucked, and bringing that bar down low, and you'll be fine.. usually.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2014, 01:33:58 PM »
depends on how you bench.

bench like a bodybuilder, with your hands and elbows wide, and bringing that bar above you nipples, and yea, you're looking at shoulder issues down the road.

bench like a powerlifter, with elbows tucked, and bringing that bar down low, and you'll be fine.. usually.

I benched with 'safe' form for a decade and my shoulders still took a beating and I tore a pec (a minor muscle tear, thankfully). Closer grip, tuck, pause each rep for a second at the bottom, slow negatives, never cheat, usually did sets of 8-10 and would only do 1-2 worksets of bench.

The fixed hand position is just not good for the shoulder capsule.

All I do is DB presses now as they allow a safer shoulder motion.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2014, 04:12:34 PM »
Tried to post pic im on my phone it said file too large  im no monster by any means im 6ft n 215 when bloated on carbs yes thats good 200lbs bench for chest can build a big good looking chest on some people. But its not gonna b enough weight for others .
And notntrying to brag just saying in my opinion ide say the 225 lbs barbell press or whatever ohp is superior To lighter side raises that u do those after the ohp or vice versa.. but I have no science to prove it just my experience. Lift weights getn progressively strongeR look better build mass ill just keep doing what im doing. But will try to get that on video

yeah blah blah blah blah blah  , are you even muscular? Ppl posting stats like they mean anything lol. Its about how strong you are WHILE looking muscular.

"Don't be that guy"

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 09:39:12 PM »
yeah blah blah blah blah blah  , are you even muscular? Ppl posting stats like they mean anything lol. Its about how strong you are WHILE looking muscular.

"Don't be that guy"
No not at fucking all zero muscles lol I'm just posting on here because I lift for no reason with no results. Its about getting bigger muscles with less fat- capped delts solved.

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2014, 02:27:53 AM »

Those are the cheapest looking glasses ;D what the fuck is wrong with this guy he is breaking numerous gym rules.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 04:01:56 AM »
Lol no you can't...I know what you're saying, but let's not get carried away here

lol yes you can. i know what youre saying, this obviously doesnt refer to someone at the high level.
but still the fact is flexing even without any resistance can build muscle.

http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2013/12/build-size-strength-with-isometric-co.html