Author Topic: JAY CUTLERS EX WIFE LOOKING HOT  (Read 19573 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: JAY CUTLERS EX WIFE LOOKING HOT
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2014, 03:04:53 PM »
would love to have her cook my food and shout Jay's name when I fuck her.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2014, 03:09:41 PM »
I recall him being in real estate as far back as '97... so he was making money and not just eating, sleeping and training.

and she left him.. right? like she didn't know what she was getting into 20+ yrs ago.

BTW.. yea, I'm 12..

and it goes both ways... you think he didn't stick by her when she was going to school?

... and how many guys do what Jay's done when they're suddenly single after 20yrs? hairstyles that they should've outgrown, cars they probably don't need (fuck the ghost, should've stuck with the S550 and leased the Rover).... and he's been with this girl for a while.. and you think just because she's young and Mexican, that' she's a whore and gonna drain his account? you think after 20+yrs of being with the same woman, a financially secure woman, not to mention himself being financially secure and educated, that he's NOT gonna notice when a girl is gonna try to bleed him dry?

Are YOU 12?

I've fucked enough women to warrant an appearance on Maury Povich, I know what they are like. After enough women you realise looks are good, important even, but loyalty and other characteristics (good mother, good job whatever it may be) trump superficial traits.

As for Jay's wealth, he took a massive hit with property crash, hence his constant whoring of organic dog food and shit supplements and pretending he will compete forever. He said he would quit at 32 because that was pre-crash. He is competing now to make ends meet and hoping to high heavens that he will make it lucky with some investment. I would bet good money that by 50 he is struggling to such an extent that he will be a subject of pity here.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2014, 03:33:43 PM »
I've fucked enough women to warrant an appearance on Maury Povich, I know what they are like. After enough women you realise looks are good, important even, but loyalty and other characteristics (good mother, good job whatever it may be) trump superficial traits.

As for Jay's wealth, he took a massive hit with property crash, hence his constant whoring of organic dog food and shit supplements and pretending he will compete forever. He said he would quit at 32 because that was pre-crash. He is competing now to make ends meet and hoping to high heavens that he will make it lucky with some investment. I would bet good money that by 50 he is struggling to such an extent that he will be a subject of pity here.

well so have I.. and I realize that jay is most likely not looking to marry the girl, or get married again period, at least not in the near future... and to assume the girl (who's probably 1/2 his age, roughly, with 1/2 his life experiences) would be able to take him for a ride? lol.. that's bitterness talking.

and the property crash? big deal... so on paper your net worth goes from 3mil down to 1.5mil? you think he didn't have cash to cover the mortgages/carry costs for 2 years? all he'd have to do is sell 1 property to make the cash to cover for as long as he needed to (assuming he had zero income during that time.. which I'm sure isn't the case).

the property crash doesn't mean you're worth 5mil one day, and the next you're broke forever... it doesn't work that way.

and jay promoting differenet products? so what? you think he wouldn't be doing that even IF he didn't take a hit? it's an opportunity to generate income.. he didn't make his money in the first place by accident. you seek out and take advantage of opportunities... which is what he's doing, and most likely what he'll be doing for the rest of his life regardless of his net worth.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »
well so have I.. and I realize that jay is most likely not looking to marry the girl, or get married again period, at least not in the near future... and to assume the girl (who's probably 1/2 his age, roughly, with 1/2 his life experiences) would be able to take him for a ride? lol.. that's bitterness talking.

and the property crash? big deal... so on paper your net worth goes from 3mil down to 1.5mil? you think he didn't have cash to cover the mortgages/carry costs for 2 years? all he'd have to do is sell 1 property to make the cash to cover for as long as he needed to (assuming he had zero income during that time.. which I'm sure isn't the case).

the property crash doesn't mean you're worth 5mil one day, and the next you're broke forever... it doesn't work that way.

and jay promoting differenet products? so what? you think he wouldn't be doing that even IF he didn't take a hit? it's an opportunity to generate income.. he didn't make his money in the first place by accident. you seek out and take advantage of opportunities... which is what he's doing, and most likely what he'll be doing for the rest of his life regardless of his net worth.

I would love to Jay to disprove me, I don't wish him ill, but looking at his lifestyle and his income and balancing the two is difficult. That said, I was dumbstruck when I heard Buffer was worth $400M (CONSERVATIVELY $100M)...

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2014, 09:30:09 PM »
I would love to Jay to disprove me, I don't wish him ill, but looking at his lifestyle and his income and balancing the two is difficult. That said, I was dumbstruck when I heard Buffer was worth $400M (CONSERVATIVELY $100M)...

Um.... Must have been talking about the NFL qb cutler, big guy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2014, 09:43:10 PM »

qb cutler's most likely around 20+

"net worth" is calculated in funny ways.. esp real estate.

I seriously doubt jay net's less than 10k/month.

home in vegas? probably $3500/month mortgage

ghost lease (or even finance) is gonna be around $2000/month (I believe?) with insurance/maint ect.. another 1000 for the other vehicle if he still has the rover.

I'm sure he gets residuals from bbing/image stuff.

I'm sure he gets rent from his properties each month, and at the very least breaks even. even if 50% are occupied, I'm sure that covers his carry cost on the other 50% and he's still able to use that as leverage.

with a divorce, Kerry's gonna have a difficult time proving need for spousal support, much less proving how much jay actually made... so I don't think he'll have to worry about that.... and I'm sure the properties/companies are all in LLC/INC's ESPECIALLY IN NEVADA!!! lol.. (which is the #1 #1 #1 reason I'd EVER move to Nevada... corporate veil! lol).

I doubt jay is in a tough spot.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »
what do you mean conservatively 100 million?

buffer is easily worth 400 million!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2014, 03:45:44 AM »
qb cutler's most likely around 20+

"net worth" is calculated in funny ways.. esp real estate.

I seriously doubt jay net's less than 10k/month.

home in vegas? probably $3500/month mortgage

ghost lease (or even finance) is gonna be around $2000/month (I believe?) with insurance/maint ect.. another 1000 for the other vehicle if he still has the rover.

I'm sure he gets residuals from bbing/image stuff.

I'm sure he gets rent from his properties each month, and at the very least breaks even. even if 50% are occupied, I'm sure that covers his carry cost on the other 50% and he's still able to use that as leverage.

with a divorce, Kerry's gonna have a difficult time proving need for spousal support, much less proving how much jay actually made... so I don't think he'll have to worry about that.... and I'm sure the properties/companies are all in LLC/INC's ESPECIALLY IN NEVADA!!! lol.. (which is the #1 #1 #1 reason I'd EVER move to Nevada... corporate veil! lol).

I doubt jay is in a tough spot.

Def

Jay is not going to go broke by his work ethic and how he got there in the first place, that's for sure

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2014, 04:32:02 AM »

LOL the quartback cutler is worth loads more than 6 mill!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2014, 05:22:35 AM »
LOL the quartback cutler is worth loads more than 6 mill!

true, but he's nowhere near the dedicated athlete that we admire in bodybuilder Jay Cutler.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2014, 05:40:00 AM »
Jay is set for life!
he sold EVERY piece of real estate in 2007,before the crisis and he ONLY invested in his image (shirts,posters,dvd,pictures) he said that is the money that flows in constantly!
maybe a year ago he made a huge deal on some real estate investment,now I dont know exactly what he did,maybe invested with partners 1 million in some project then they sold that...CHRIS ACETO said that it was a big deal!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2014, 05:44:29 AM »
true, but he's nowhere near the dedicated athlete that we admire in bodybuilder Jay Cutler.

Also true!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2014, 06:36:37 AM »
I recall him being in real estate as far back as '97... so he was making money and not just eating, sleeping and training.

and she left him.. right? like she didn't know what she was getting into 20+ yrs ago.

BTW.. yea, I'm 12..

and it goes both ways... you think he didn't stick by her when she was going to school?

... and how many guys do what Jay's done when they're suddenly single after 20yrs? hairstyles that they should've outgrown, cars they probably don't need (fuck the ghost, should've stuck with the S550 and leased the Rover).... and he's been with this girl for a while.. and you think just because she's young and Mexican, that' she's a whore and gonna drain his account? you think after 20+yrs of being with the same woman, a financially secure woman, not to mention himself being financially secure and educated, that he's NOT gonna notice when a girl is gonna try to bleed him dry?

Are YOU 12?

You really think Jay is financially secure? I think his money flow is just about done. He went from earning money in videos, supplement contracts, appearances to just about nothing now. I seriously wonder if he is making 60K right now and by judging from his life style leaves him in negative money. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2014, 07:28:43 AM »

BTW.. yea, I'm 12..

Are YOU 12?

Is she Mexican?

the trainer

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2014, 07:51:39 AM »
You really think Jay is financially secure? I think his money flow is just about done. He went from earning money in videos, supplement contracts, appearances to just about nothing now. I seriously wonder if he is making 60K right now and by judging from his life style leaves him in negative money. 

You are aware that jay now owns a supplement company and he is getting distributors all over the planet.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 08:11:27 AM »
You are aware that jay now owns a supplement company and he is getting distributors all over the planet.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
She is a 5,5/10 in looks

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »
Is she Mexican?

I dunno.. she looked latina or islander of some sort.

somebody said she was Mexican, so I just said Mexican.

I really don't care if she is Mexican.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »

I believe he is.

although I for sure wouldn't waste the cash on a Rolls Ghost (it's just a freaking 7Series BMW with a facelift!!), even on a lease... if I were him I'd stick with a MB S550 and maybe the range rover sport (although I prefer the Range Rover Supercharged, or downgrade to the HSE.. but whatever)...  I'm sure he's not the kind of guy to live beyond his means.

Phil heath buying a Bentley and chartering private jets? probably not a wise decision... but could Jay afford it? I think so... even without bbing income, I believe Jay would be ok financially.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2014, 01:22:45 PM »
I dunno.. she looked latina or islander of some sort.

somebody said she was Mexican, so I just said Mexican.

I really don't care if she is Mexican.

Maybe she is French?

Her name is Courtemanche

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:59 PM »
Maybe she is French?

Her name is Courtemanche

that's his ex.. I was talking about his new gf

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »
that's his ex.. I was talking about his new gf

Isn't his gf called Danielle?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2014, 01:42:40 PM »
Isn't his gf called Danielle?

I dunno.. I thought she was some short, cute dark hair girl.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
Maybe she is French?

Her name is Courtemanche

Looks 'tranny-esque', or should I say 'trappy-esque'?..

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2014, 01:56:24 PM »
Isn't this his chick?