Author Topic: I just don't like sterotypical gay people. OMR excluded of course  (Read 2879 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: I just don't like sterotypical gay people. OMR excluded of course
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »
Those flaming homosexuals are actors just playing a part. Just like the street thug black dude who uses all sorts of slang. Total phonies who got attention acting that way so they ran with it. All learnt behavior...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 11:18:09 PM »
Do you need me to White Knight you Prime?

You seem to constantly get ganged up on.

You are a  nice, intelligent, old man.

While I appreciate the offer. I still enjoy the game. But hang in there White Knight, there may come a time when I am too senile to simply stop posting and will need you assistance.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 11:19:54 PM »
Those flaming homosexuals are actors just playing a part. Just like the street thug black dude who uses all sorts of slang. Total phonies who got attention acting that way so they ran with it. All learnt behavior...

I think you are on to something here.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 11:48:49 PM »
For me it's the guys who have nothing about themselves other than their sexuality. They're whole personality seems to consist of 'I'm gay'. Every problem is blamed on homophobia. They have this mantra of "I'm here, I'm queer, get over it".

Why can't they get over it? Hardly anyone gives a shit if they're gay. Get a fucking personality

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 12:18:54 AM »
If you mean they got attention as in: they were positively reinforced because their act of rebellion was noticed, then I fully agree.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 12:19:35 AM »
While I appreciate the offer. I still enjoy the game. But hang in there White Knight, there may come a time when I am too senile to simply stop posting and will need you assistance.

Posted in 2006.

:P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 12:23:11 AM »
As much as I try to not judge or hate gay people I just can't.  Their obnoxious flaming personalities just annoy me.  I was out for dinner the other night and the host was a flaming gay.  He drove me nuts.  His obnoxious laugh with the way he had his hand up in the air with a bent wrist swaying as he walked made me just want to punch him.  Just a prototype gay. I assume even normal gays probably hate the ones with the flaming personalities.
I assume the majority of gays blend in and we just don't know and that's fine.  But the ones that purposely stand out and make a spectacle of themselves are just plain fucking annoying. 

Have to agree with this. Yes, I'm judgemental. Acting like Liberace is too in-my-face. I don't like it when queers do it, I don't like it when feminists do it, I don't like it when football fans do it. I simply do not care to know what your main driver in life is, whatever it may be. Suck dick like a hoover if you want, but do it in private. And if you really want me to know you suck dick, then say: "phreak, I suck dick". No need for years of innuendo to get that point across repeatedly.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 12:26:44 AM »
A real man doesn't need to act, likewise with real women.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 03:08:08 AM »
I could care less if gay people 'act' gay or not, they are just expressing themselves in their own way.

I would actually prefer a 'stereotypical gay' man to serve me at a restaurant than a bigot

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 03:13:58 AM »
I could care less if gay people 'act' gay or not, they are just expressing themselves in their own way.

I would actually prefer a 'stereotypical gay' man to serve me at a restaurant than a bigot
Outed as a wang wrangler. :-* ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 03:22:21 AM »

I heard that you prefer to be 'served' by stereotypical gay men.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 03:24:13 AM »
As much as I try to not judge or hate gay people I just can't.  Their obnoxious flaming personalities just annoy me.  I was out for dinner the other night and the host was a flaming gay.  He drove me nuts.  His obnoxious laugh with the way he had his hand up in the air with a bent wrist swaying as he walked made me just want to punch him.  Just a prototype gay. I assume even normal gays probably hate the ones with the flaming personalities.
I assume the majority of gays blend in and we just don't know and that's fine.  But the ones that purposely stand out and make a spectacle of themselves are just plain fucking annoying. 

This sort of behavior I generically call "mincing about"

Those guys are dicks. They have NOTHING to offer, nothing to show other than the fact they are gay. Same with the guys who will try to shock people by talking about cock all the time.

Let's face it, homosexuality is merely your sexual preference. It is not something you need to go on about or the time or display constantly like this attention seeking fag.

& BTW - my last time in a gay bar was last Friday. My friend owns one. Most of the punters are just regular guys - but every now and again one of them has to feel the need to show off and talk about sucking dicks when he knows there's a straight guy in the room. Doesn't usually last long because you can put guys like that down like a dog. They have no self esteem. All they have is their gayness. Beyond that - nada...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 03:25:37 AM »
But it is precisely that sort of stance that makes it admirable. Let us assume they are being true to some sort of individualistic personality trait, it takes courage to stay true to yourself in the face of distaste from the rest of the male populace.

It's not being true to yourself. It's an act.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 03:27:00 AM »
I heard that you prefer to be 'served' by stereotypical gay men.

Oh brother, call me Dr Peter Puffer  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 03:58:17 AM »
I can't stand flaming homosexuals.

You can be homo, but you don't have to act like a f$g.

Granted, if I see a gay man acting flamboyant, I just typically disregard their crap and keep about my merry way. I wouldn't lash out at an individual for being overly flamboyant.

Just not my cup of tea...

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 04:05:29 AM »

Granted, if I see a gay man acting flamboyant, I just typically disregard their crap and keep about my merry way. I wouldn't lash out at an individual for being overly flamboyant.

"1"

I used to live in the Fenway and the Back Bay/South End (yes, homo) parts of Boston. It's no Castro, but it's pretty dang gay. And I can honestly say that I could count the number of "flaming" homosexuals I've seen on one hand. Mostly, they were regular looking folks with normal jobs.

The only oddity that I could really identify was that they were, as a group, incredible tippers in restaurants. $50 on $100 tab was regular.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 04:07:46 AM »

"1"

I see what you mean,

Although like you, it doesnt bother me if someone is being too showy/flamboyant - it is a shame when that seems to be the only depth that person has - i.e. their homosexuality defines them more than their taste in music, food, people, etc etc

I suppose its the same in any subculture, you have people who define themselves by that culture, instead of letting their own personal gifts and attritubes shine within that culture (no homo)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 04:16:32 AM »
Although like you, it doesnt bother me if someone is being too showy/flamboyant - it is a shame when that seems to be the only depth that person has - i.e. their homosexuality defines them more than their taste in music, food, people, etc etc

Yes, their taste of music should define them instead :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 06:17:49 AM »
Used to  hear it all the time in the 70s and 80s.  Nobody likes a nelly (nellie?) except a nelly.  It's one thing to be homosexual and quite another to be lingerie loony.  Could be somewhat like being seen with a fat chick in the heterosexual world. 

The reason there are stereotypes is usually because there's some truth to them.  I've known very few nellies in my lifetime.  Seems to me that aging would be harder on them, just as it is with heterosexual women.  Like others have said, if your entire world revolves around a penis shaped axis, then no one worth anything wants to be around you for very long.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2014, 06:28:08 AM »

"1"

I dont dislike flamers but for me it comes down to not having anything in common with them.    Of my Uncle's last two partners,  one was fem and the other more sterotypically masculine.  The fem partner gravitated towards the females and the masculine partner would chill with the guys drinking beer and watching sports.
A

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »
I love gay males.

FAGHAG4LIFE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »

"1"

There's a barista at the local Starbucks who seems particularly effeminate. My wife could not tell if he was a guy or a gal. It took me awhile to figure this out too. People like this make me a little uncomfortable for some reason. I have to remind myself that to each his own and to try not to judge.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 03:34:08 PM »

"1"

I dunno bro. Dis is pretty flamboyass

You ever taken a piss in the morning and found chunks of dry semen spilling through your pee hole?

Now imagine if your lover were to cum inside of you (yummy!) and you generously allow that seed to ferment over night, only to defecate in the morning and find that it had formed a bond with your fecal matter.  A bond that no amount of flushing could ever break.

That, good sir, is what I speak of.

"1"

That's as true as it gets..

Ever taken a shit that looks as if it has been glazed with sugar?  That's what I stared at this morning.

"1"