Author Topic: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.  (Read 18381 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2014, 08:46:25 AM »
You were better when you were UKJeff because then you were just a blanket bastard who went for everyone who acted like a moron (in your opinion). Now you go for the easy targets who do the work for you like the educationally challenged Gypsy Guru.

You must read some posts of your newfound "friends" and want to UKJeff them but are too wary of imploding again.  

Go on, stretch yourself.  Getbig is very boring at the moment.

I think you will find thats not the case, I have on occasion challenged the resident getbiggers since my return.
Nothing wrong with correcting people on their errors, I expect to be challenged on the very, very rare occasion that I may stray.

Oh, and fuck you.  ;)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2014, 08:56:51 AM »
I think you will find thats not the case, I have on occasion challenged the resident getbiggers since my return.
Nothing wrong with correcting people on their errors, I expect to be challenged on the very, very rare occasion that I may stray.

Oh, and fuck you.  ;)

UKJeff would have savaged the ganging up that is commonplace on here at the moment. He was the ultimate angry white knight.

SimpleSimon selectively trolls and avoids situations where he knows he'd get into rows with the "residents".

For example, remember the arch bullshitter who riled up your fire over his "I was told I was a shoe in to win the heavyweights and challenge at the Nationals but the dog ate my homework and after 12 weeks of arduous prep I did the weigh in and then left never to step on stage..."?  You'd let him pass on that one now.

I can't be the only one who thinks his Getbig escapism is getting a bit samey.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »
Wow I wonder if honest Bob is a gimmick
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2014, 09:00:32 AM »
UKJeff would have savaged the ganging up that is commonplace on here at the moment. He was the ultimate angry white knight.

SimpleSimon selectively trolls and avoids situations where he knows he'd get into rows with the "residents".

For example, remember the arch bullshitter who riled up your fire over his "I was told I was a shoe in to win the heavyweights and challenge at the Nationals but the dog ate my homework and after 12 weeks of arduous prep I did the weigh in and then left never to step on stage..."?  You'd let him pass on that one now.

We had that one out, its old news, whats the point of going over old ground?

I used to get into everything and everybody regardless of if I agreed with them or not.
It was fucking tiring  ;D
I only jump on shit now if it goes against my way of thinking.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2014, 09:08:23 AM »
Wow I wonder if honest Bob is a gimmick

Nope. I remember most things I read and I started to read Getbig at about the time UKJeff went incendiary.

As you are no doubt very aware you are an arch bully on here who likes to gang up on people.  It is amusing to observe how you try to pick on anyone who shows weakness apart from when it comes to their physique, as you are self conscious of the fact that some people on here know how to get ripped and have builds to show for all their years in the gym.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2014, 09:12:18 AM »
Nope. I remember most things I read and I started to read Getbig at about the time UKJeff went incendiary.

As you are no doubt very aware you are an arch bully on here who likes to gang up on people.  It is amusing to observe how you try to pick on anyone who shows weakness apart from when it comes to their physique, as you are self conscious of the fact that some people on here know how to get ripped and have builds to show for all their years in the gym.

I tend to be nice to people now

Unlike your little gang that are trying very hard to Fuck up my real life

Worse gimmick ever
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2014, 09:17:27 AM »
I tend to be nice to people now

Unlike your little gang that are trying very hard to Fuck up my real life

Worse gimmick ever

I'm untrollable so won't get into an argument with you but let me be very clear, I am not a gimmick.

I totally disagree with the freaks who take the escapism and lunacy of Getbig into the real world.  If the crazies are doing that you have my sympathy for what it's worth.

It doesn't take a gimmick with a weird vendetta against you to point out a few home truths.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »
Only ever been a cpuple of posters who bitched about bullying and ganging up.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »
Only ever been a cpuple of posters who bitched about bullying and ganging up.

Fuck you've caught me.  Sound logic.

Yet even UKJeff got so wound up with the ganging up that he exploded.

If you think it is so hard to credit that someone other than the regular crew can have an opinion on it then good for you.  But rest assured I'm no gimmick.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2014, 09:34:58 AM »

If you think it is so hard to credit that someone other than the regular crew can have an opinion on it then good for you.  But rest assured I'm no gimmick.

Who do I gang up on?

Seems like a lot of people blame me on here

For their own short comings
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2014, 09:38:25 AM »
Who do I gang up on?

Seems like a lot of people blame me on here

For their own short comings
Back off.
Leave the guy alone.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »

For example, remember the arch bullshitter who riled up your fire over his "I was told I was a shoe in to win the heavyweights and challenge at the Nationals but the dog ate my homework and after 12 weeks of arduous prep I did the weigh in and then left never to step on stage..."?  You'd let him pass on that one now.

actually what I said was that I would have gotten my bye to the provincials, and that it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who one the overall at that show.

as for the prep I think it was more like 16 weeks and I did go home after weigh in. I also missed out on getting signed by a supplement company because of that. they signed they guy who won the overall. but the rep said they wanted to 'talk to the big white guy but he didn't come back after weigh in'.

instead of dancing around like a bitch 'honest bob' talking innuendo step up. running around like a chicken shit hiding behind your new account 'referring' to me isn't exactly 'manly'.

everything I have ever said on this forum is 100% truth. I don't feel the need to lie to impress complete strangers I will never know or meet.

so alllllll that being said, Gloria, go fuck yourself.
b

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2014, 10:18:26 AM »

actually what I said was that I would have gotten my bye to the provincials, and that it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who one the overall at that show.

as for the prep I think it was more like 16 weeks and I did go home after weigh in. I also missed out on getting signed by a supplement company because of that. they signed they guy who won the overall. but the rep said they wanted to 'talk to the big white guy but he didn't come back after weigh in'.

instead of dancing around like a bitch 'honest bob' talking innuendo step up. running around like a chicken shit hiding behind your new account 'referring' to me isn't exactly 'manly'.

everything I have ever said on this forum is 100% truth. I don't feel the need to lie to impress complete strangers I will never know or meet.

so alllllll that being said, Gloria, go fuck yourself.

Arguing with people you will never meet on a subculture internet forum isn't manly whichever way you cut it so you've shot yourself in the foot there.

And you may not feel the need to lie to impress strangers but your post strongly suggests you have an urgent desire to justify yourself.

Before you melt down further take a deep breath and realise that 1) I will not respond further, and 2) I'm not the gimmick of someone who is insane enough to bear an anonymous poster untold malice for being mean to me on the internet. What happens on Getbig should stay on Getbig.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »
Arguing with people you will never meet on a subculture internet forum isn't manly whichever way you cut it so you've shot yourself in the foot there.

And you may not feel the need to lie to impress strangers but your post strongly suggests you have an urgent desire to justify yourself.

Before you melt down further take a deep breath and realise that 1) I will not respond further, and 2) I'm not the gimmick of someone who is insane enough to bear an anonymous poster untold malice for being mean to me on the internet. What happens on Getbig should stay on Getbig.

well for someone who doesn't take the Internet or it's characters too seriously you seem to have remembered almost word for word a post I made 2 years ago. lol you fucking tool.

as to who your are, nancy be it 'not a gimmick' whatever else your post attempts to style yourself as is neither here nor there to me as I already have decided your honest bob, the bitch. if you take a minute sunshine to re read my post, which you should- actually you should take the time to read all my posts cause you might learn something i think youll find i never once asked you 'who you were'. i dont care who you are. truth be told I don't think anyone gives a fuck who you are.

and Clarence if someone is going to come on here and call me a liar, regardless of how insignificant they are (much like you) I'm going to defend myself. so don't flatter yourself into thinking you were important enough to respond to- everyone as insignificant as you would get smashed by the godlike juggernaut that is the mighty 'no one' for such a misstep.

bow down son. im glad I'm deep enough in your head that your keeping a running catalog of my posts.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »
I'm untrollable so won't get into an argument with you but let me be very clear, I am not a gimmick.

I totally disagree with the freaks who take the escapism and lunacy of Getbig into the real world.  If the crazies are doing that you have my sympathy for what it's worth.

It doesn't take a gimmick with a weird vendetta against you to point out a few home truths.
Honestbob doing his very best not to break character in this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2014, 10:50:13 AM »
Honestbob doing his very best not to break character in this thread.

yeah it would be a little more credible

if his agenda and barely concealed rage werent so obvious
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »

I never accused you of being a gimmick.

Although you seem to have some resentments built up, and that instant getting defensive about being called a gimmick when no one did seems to betray your words....

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:48 AM »
Guy claims to be untrollable, so he just fucks off when someone challenges him.

Way to expose your soft underbelly for the future.

He may as well just leave the forum now.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2014, 11:29:24 AM »
You realise that you are all kind of proving my point here.

UKJeff is turning in his grave at giving the bullshit excuse above a pass.  Simon / Jeff, I am disappointed.

The anger that flares up inside no one is pretty comical though.  An arch bullshitter who blows up whenever the wind changes direction.  I love it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2014, 11:29:49 AM »
Honest bob keeping it pretty fucking real if you ask me.  You know we're not perfect guys

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2014, 11:30:55 AM »

Consider yourself trolled.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »
Guy claims to be untrollable, so he just fucks off when someone challenges him.

Way to expose your soft underbelly for the future.

He may as well just leave the forum now.

No Simon, I said I'd not engage "no one" in an endless round of anger as his MO.

I will come and go as I please. Weakness and strength on an anonymous internet forum don't really mean much do they.

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2014, 11:31:46 AM »
Honest bob keeping it pretty fucking real if you ask me.  You know we're not perfect guys
TBH mate I think your time is up here, you are wayyyyy, too obvious of late.     ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2014, 11:32:20 AM »
No Simon, I said I'd not engage "no one" in an endless round of anger as his MO.

I will come and go as I please. Weakness and strength on an anonymous internet forum don't really mean much do they.
hahaha......there you go again.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »
hahaha......there you go again.

I am enjoying myself.

We're grown ups, we can handle it. 

The arch Bullshitter cannot.  I'd assume that's one reason the crazies have it in for him.