Author Topic: Obama enrages food world by refusing to wait and cutting line at Pork BBQ in TX  (Read 3413 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He would spit on your shriveled left nut on his way to the front of the line.

On the plus side, he would make sure they reserved a booster seat for your midget ass.

As God as my witness I would punch in his empty head and risk the jail time if he did. Fuck him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1) It's like the holy grial of BBQ.   People line up for hours to have it every day for it. 
2) Him cutting in line was a political mistake. 
3) You have probably seen the amex commercial with Franklin's BBQ on it. 
4) Yelp it.  It's in Austin.

1) Liberals mostly.  Repubs are at work.
2) He'll never win a 3rd term if he keeps that up
3) I don't watch minstream Tv... liberals and worse, rinos, have taken over.
4) Dems will never win Austin or Texas.  But cutting repub texans in line will drum up liberal base donations, certainly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
As God as my witness I would punch in his empty head and risk the jail time if he did. Fuck him.

Is that what you would use the booster seat for?  Cause you couldn't swing past his chest otherwise you dumb little ass hat.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I see. I guess I'm not the political sophisticate that some others on here are. What races do you see this major political misstep influencing?

Since you are not a politic sophisticated make it your homework to figure it out. 

Due Monday. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
Secret Service Agents don't capture the attention of the 24-hours news cycle.

He did make it a publicity stunt.

He went in, cut the line with gusto, then like a boss he bought food for everyone he cut in front of (according to this article at least) ate some good BBQ, shook hands, kissed babies, took pictures, signed autographs got in his limo and drove off. Like a boss.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta, no?

By the way, the whole "paying" bit got me thinking. Which credit card did he use? His personal card, or his GSA card? Nobody's asking that question, which I think is much more relevant.

The SS thing was for just getting the food not to make it a stunt. 

Yeah being president has its perks.   

Him buying them food was a nice gesture, but cutting wasn't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

dude, it's a food line.  It's not right to punch any human being. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
dude, it's a food line.  It's not right to punch any human being. 

1.  If it was ordinary person he wouldn't punch him

2. If it was OB he would probably ask for a selfie lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's like the holy grial of BBQ.   People line up for hours to have it every day for it.  

Him cutting in line was a political mistake.  

You have probably seen the amex commercial with Franklin's BBQ on it.  

Yelp it.  It's in Austin.

My brother lives in Austin and has stood in line a few times for this place only to see them run out of food

Personally, I refuse to wait in line like this when there are plenty of other BBQ places in Austin

Austin also has some of the best taco joints/trucks in the country (IMO)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Jail time? ::)

They'd be trying to locate your 4th ex wife to come identify your bullet-riddled corpse.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

If any of you, including Barry, wants to buy me a free meal...feel free to cut in front of me.

Some places we like include Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and Joe's Crab Shack.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness

If any of you, including Barry, wants to buy me a free meal...feel free to cut in front of me.

Some places we like include Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and Joe's Crab Shack.

You prefer the chain eateries? Even when someone else is buying?  :-\
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online) 

Gay Sex Jokes, Offered Drugs, Shooting Pool, Jumping the Line = Obama 

« on: Today at 08:59:15 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/14/obama-gay-sex-joke_n_5584378.html

During a recent visit to Texas, President Barack Obama made a stop at Franklin Barbecue in Austin, where he ordered a ton of meat and was seen giving a cashier one of his famous fist bumps.

That cashier -- Daniel Rugg Webb, a comedian and part-time employee at Franklin Barbecue -- told the Austin Chronicle the fist bump was a reaction to a gay sex joke:

As the president approached, Webb threw his hand down and slapped the counter dramatically. "Equal rights for gay people!"

"Are you gay?" the president asked.

"Only when I have sex," [Webb said.]

"That's when he laughed and said, 'Bump me,'" Webb says.

Webb said "it was just a lucky day to be the register girl" when the president, who reportedly ordered more than $300 worth of food for both his crew and the people he cut in line, visited the restaurant.

In June, Obama announced plans to sign an executive order that would ban workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees of federal contractors, saying it's "wrong" that some states still allow people to fire or harass employees solely based on their sexual orientation.

During his visit in Austin, Obama spoke about the ongoing border crisis and addressed Republicans' recent claims he should be impeached.

________________________ _________

O-twink looking for a hook up

AD2100

• Getbig IV

O-twink looking for a hook up
Sadly, deep down you know you will never get that 'presidential bbc' in your mouth and anus, as much as you crave for it. It simply will not happen.
I am sorry that your dream will never come to fruition.

Quite frankly, this is the only solution left for you.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
You prefer the chain eateries? Even when someone else is buying?  :-\

We don't need anything fancy.  Hell, if you wanna buy, feel free to take me to Taco Bell and cut in line.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

We don't need anything fancy.  Hell, if you wanna buy, feel free to take me to Taco Bell and cut in line.

Now you're going too far. 

If it's just Taco Bell, I'm not letting you cut in for the price of a meal.