Author Topic: UG Lab Owners Charged Over DNP Death  (Read 7059 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: UG Lab Owners Charged Over DNP Death
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 01:45:25 PM »
I've used a fair amount of DNP. I seem to recall using it on at least 3 separate occasions. In doses as high as 1000mg (there wasn't any point to doing this, I just wanted to see what the highest non-lethal dose felt like).

It is definitely the best fat burning compound available but the lethargy is so extreme I could barely work out using it. The discomfort experienced from sweating putrid yellow viscous secretions constantly and feeling nauseated from the gastric irritation, simply unable to cool down despite walking around outside in winter in a t-shirt is quite simply put like living hell. At the extreme doses it is a level of personal discomfort far beyond any diet, no matter how strict the calorie restriction.

I would not use it again. I was curious, nothing more.

If anyone decides on using it, I would only take 250mg a day and stick to that doses for slightly longer (say 2 weeks), than trying to run higher doses for longer periods of time and essentially becoming non-functional. Also, I felt like at higher doses the rate of muscle loss was higher than what one would expect from dieting normally. It makes sense because the metabolic overdrive would mandate indiscriminate tissue catabolism. I wouldn't run it without anabolic steroids.

As a natty DNP will just make you emaciated.

I know people who ran 200mg just taking 1/night for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeating. Fuck that, take 400 then 600mg if you can hack it. Get it over and done with. 1000mg feels same as 600mg, you just have to be careful because iirc it has a 36 hour half life so the dose will accumulate higher and higher for first week.

If you deal with people in any capacity for work, do not take it. My friend was working in the stock exchange when he took it and was sent home sick a few days. I don't know how he did it in a suit, it would be destroyed. Shorts and t-shirt while on a college break was hard enough.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
That isnt a serious question, that is idiotic to say the least.

Because adults in our society can no longer be trusted to run their own lives correctly and not drink poison?  ???

I could certainly understand prosecuting them if he was underage, mentally challenged, or otherwise forced.

I'm not saying these guys aren't fucking scum bags...

Complex Carbs

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 01:51:14 PM »
Serious question:

Why is anyone responsible but the fool who drank it? Did they physically force him to? Did they make him an idiot?

???
Heroin dealers.

Why should they be held responsible?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 01:56:19 PM »
Heroin dealers.

DNP is a legitimate industrial pesticide, Heroine has no legitimate use and it's an illegal Schedule I drug.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2014, 01:59:30 PM »
Heroin dealers.

Same as coke dealers they only look for them when a celebrity or middle class person, usually a good looking girl, dies.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »
The supplier I used in the early 2000's was the one who sold the DNP to the idiot college kid who used to much and died.

DNP Guru, DNPdynamite, DNP-X, and a few others was the usernames of the mod from EF that was charged in that death.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2014, 03:06:04 PM »
DNP Guru, DNPdynamite, DNP-X, and a few others was the usernames of the mod from EF that was charged in that death.

You can buy DNP for $28/kg from China, it is also legal to import in powder form.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »
His core temp was 42c or 116f ?   Well he wouldn't need a sweater.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2014, 03:47:41 PM »
You can buy DNP for $28/kg from China, it is also legal to import in powder form.

There are some that carry it in small low dose tablet form now.  no messy capsules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »
His core temp was 42c or 116f ?   Well he wouldn't need a sweater.

I had a temp of 42C when I had pneumonia in my blood (I ignored it for over a week). You would be so out of it you wouldn't know, I was in a  wheelchair shortly after entering hospital and was dazed.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2014, 06:59:42 PM »
You feel mildly ill all the time while on it (9-15 days is a normal cycle)

You sweat. MDMA makes you perspire lightly in comparison, your mattress will be destroyed after a few days, you will need to change clothes frequently during the day completely soaking them in sweat. If you sleep on a towel it will be soaked within minutes. You can't sleep at all, so you take ephedrine to stay somewhat awake.

Everything turns yellow. Your eyes, your piss goes electric green, your cum goes yellow.

You can eat what you want, carbs make the sweating more intense, but training is an ordeal and you will hardly be able to do it.

You hold water, don't feel thirsty yet you have to drink loads of water due to the sweating. Taking glycerol also helps.

In short, you feel like death, but after two weeks you look like you've been strict dieting for two months.

Exactly right! To a tee. The thirsty part is strange your not thirsty but you can never drink engough fluids to ever feel satisfied. Yes your eye and Cum turn yellow.. Your piss is like neon yellow.. And I sweat/burn out as much as 7lbs of water a night  every night

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2014, 08:26:26 PM »
[quote

author=Navy_Mike link=topic=542170.msg7605741#msg7605741 date=1405216782]

Exactly right! To a tee. The thirsty part is strange your not thirsty but you can never drink engough fluids to ever feel satisfied. Yes your eye and Cum turn yellow.. Your piss is like neon yellow.. And I sweat/burn out as much as 7lbs of water a night  every night
[/quote]

Dude you seem like  a good dude. Don't take that shit.  How do you know its dosed properly?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2014, 09:19:43 PM »
Dude you seem like  a good dude. Don't take that shit.  How do you know its dosed properly?

It's just somthing I wanted to try.. Had a recommendation from a guy I trust and got some at 125mg a pill work my way up slowly to 500mgs a day..

I just wanted to see what all the talk was about. It works really well and drops wieght like crazy. Is say it's a great thing to use about 2 weeks in the start of your prep just to lean out a good amount.

I'm always smart with anything I take and always error on the side of caution

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 09:21:09 PM »
The only BB drug I for the life of me can't understand why guys use. Hell I even "get" the guys who synthol and touch up their weak parts the night before a show. But this....fuck DNP

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 02:17:03 AM »
There are some that carry it in small low dose tablet form now.  no messy capsules
tablets suck, especially for those who cannot just swallow everything easily. The yellowing will affect your teeth then. Always use caps.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 02:21:39 AM »
The only BB drug I for the life of me can't understand why guys use. Hell I even "get" the guys who synthol and touch up their weak parts the night before a show. But this....fuck DNP
It's not ideal, but also not as dangerous as some make it out to be. Yes, ODing will kill you, like many legal meds will.

Also, there is no need to take a lot. 200-250 daily is enough to notice serious differences in fat loss, yet keeping the sides to a minimum. Overall I liked 250 daily much better than 1000 mg, and the results weren't all that different. With high doses the emphasis shifts too much from fat loss to weight loss.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2014, 03:59:36 AM »
2-3mg per kg of bodyweight was a "conservative" dose recommended by dan duchaine

4-6mg per kg of bodyweight was experimented for a few days by anthony roberts

5-8mg per kg of bodyweight was a top end dose discussed by dan duchaine in his dirty dieting newsletter

DNP will kill you if you don't know what your doing. the idiot who thinks "if this is good so more must be better" is the idiot who dies.

research it before you do it. I've done it before and it works even at a moderate dose.
sept 10th APF

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2014, 06:34:47 AM »
2-3mg per kg of bodyweight was a "conservative" dose recommended by dan duchaine

4-6mg per kg of bodyweight was experimented for a few days by anthony roberts

5-8mg per kg of bodyweight was a top end dose discussed by dan duchaine in his dirty dieting newsletter

DNP will kill you if you don't know what your doing. the idiot who thinks "if this is good so more must be better" is the idiot who dies.

research it before you do it. I've done it before and it works even at a moderate dose.

I must have had about 20 A4 pages on dosages, cycling, what to take (glycerol), half-life, what to expect etc. Most idiots wouldn't know what they were getting themselves into. I wouldn't touch it now.

We also made our own 200mg capsules. Latex gloves, stained pill tray and destroyed table cover should give some idea what your insides are going to look like on it. If you really hated someone throwing this in a washing machine with their clothes would piss them right off.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2014, 06:38:22 AM »

It literally only kills idiots.

The side effects can be brutal, but the health consequences of DNP use are fairly negligible (assuming you don't die from it). It may cause cataract formation, but this is likely due to excessive free radical production causing deterioration of the mechanism that allows the fibres that form the lens tissue of the eye to remain in a persistent state of dehydration (dehydration allows the lens to remain transparent, which as far as I'm aware is the only tissue in the body that *only* functions when it is dehydrated).

In animal studies antioxidant therapy prevented cataract formation from DNP usage (high dose vitamin C).

Apart from death, cataract formation is the only significant long term side effect of DNP usage. Compare it to something like clenbuterol which actively accelerates collagen deposition in the cardiac musculature (essentially accelerating the process that leads to heart failure) *AND* is actively arrhythmiogenic through stimulation of the beta adnergic pathway and through collagen deposition in the heart wall leading to interference with the electrical conduction of the heart.

I personally don't believe in fat burning compounds at all. But clenbuterol use is widespread and yet people seem more keen to condemn DNP usage, imo, the reverse should apply (but not everyone is capable of using it safely). I even heard of a medical student who managed to kill herself by combining it with other drugs (or possibly just a primary DNP overdose), so not just lay people are stupid it seems.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2014, 06:40:49 AM »
the health consequences of DNP use are fairly negligible (assuming you don't die from it).

Classic getbig  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2014, 06:42:28 AM »
For anyone who doesn't know the history of DNP, they noticed that factory workers producing it were becoming ripped, probably from the fumes or ingesting tiny amounts, so they marketed it for weight loss. Then, as you could guess, some fat French pig, among others, followed the "if this much makes me lose 1lb of fat a day, I'll take three times that...."

Any substance with a relatively low ld50 when combined with idiots will end in deaths.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
Idk it's a poison. I'm sure there has to be other serious sides other than the risks of od'ing and death

this shit is for fat pigs with no willpower. I'll just continue hardcore keto diet

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2014, 07:30:55 AM »
Of course you feel like shit while on it.  You are SUPPOSED to feel like shit.  It's a poison for God's sake.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »
It's just somthing I wanted to try.. Had a recommendation from a guy I trust and got some at 125mg a pill work my way up slowly to 500mgs a day..

I just wanted to see what all the talk was about. It works really well and drops wieght like crazy. Is say it's a great thing to use about 2 weeks in the start of your prep just to lean out a good amount.

I'm always smart with anything I take and always error on the side of caution
And still stepped onstage overweight?????

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »

He was a good domestic source back then.  EF is where I found him.
A