Author Topic: Islamic extremist Scum  (Read 24120 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Islamic extremist Scum
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2014, 08:34:54 AM »
The only possible way to escape the savages. If you don't have money you'll be forced to live among them, let that me your motivation to work hard.

only Problem is..they are getting into Politics and ARE influencing the Society we live in. i was never against other cultures or colour of Skin. These low life's have changed my mentality. i hate Islam.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2014, 02:01:15 PM »
only Problem is..they are getting into Politics and ARE influencing the Society we live in. i was never against other cultures or colour of Skin. These low life's have changed my mentality. i hate Islam.

It's terrible... The whole idea of "multiculturalism" is hilarious and insane. How in the world can we possibly benefit by watering down our electorate with people who have completely different, incompatible values and cultures? They don't want the same things we do, look at the countries they come from, they don't want the same kind of government we want. Why would we want less room/power for OUR future generations? How does our lower class (that we can't even take care of) benefit from living side by side with traumatized, violent, primitive, unemployable third world immigrants?

???

I can see why it's a great thing for the world elite, but everyday middle and lower class people that support mass immigration and multiculturalism are schmucks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2014, 02:04:14 PM »
Need more studies to state the obvious...  ::)

Further proof of damage created by immigration

Published: Thu, July 31, 2014

This study lends scientific weight to what many of us knew all along: that immigration damages Britons’ chances of getting a job and forces down wages. Also, that immigration can be blamed for overcrowding, congestion and the overburdening of many public services. With Britain’s population predicted to boom in the coming years as a result of immigration these problems are going to get worse.

He does say that immigration may have a positive benefit on productivity – a favourite argument of those who support opening our borders to migrants – but that such advantages are far outweighed by its many negative impacts.

Those negative impacts are expected to get worse. Statistics predict that migration is going to help send the country’s population rocketing by 20 million over the next 50 years.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/494298/Further-proof-of-damage-created-by-immigration

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2014, 02:13:20 PM »
Swedes, the people who created a society that was the fucking pinnacle of human development and standard of living decide to ship in millions of the most primitive, ignorant people in the world.

What could go wrong?

I'm sincerely curious, are Swedes under the impression that they're just lucky and that's why their country was a virtual crime free paradise?

???

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:10 PM »
That's why you strive for wealth. Say what you want - money absolutely solves problems and can make you happy. Or stay poor and work for one of us - makes no difference to me. A person is where they are in life by choice.

Go live in the woods and don't work for anybody but yourself problem solved.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2014, 10:28:36 PM »
Go live in the woods and don't work for anybody but yourself problem solved.
Except that the woods are owned by the Government and can lock you away for doing such a thing.
V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »
Except that the woods are owned by the Government and can lock you away for doing such a thing.

They could but not likely.

My point is living in the woods is the only way to not be someones bitch , which in society you're always someones bitch no matter how rich you are. You always have to answer to someone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2014, 11:34:12 AM »
They could but not likely.

My point is living in the woods is the only way to not be someones bitch , which in society you're always someones bitch no matter how rich you are. You always have to answer to someone.
You mean living in the woods like this.

V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »
oh , fuck  :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »
Fucking scum imposing Muslim laws on our Streets.  who the Hell are they to tell us this is a "Muslim" Area. Sickens me to the core  >:(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2014, 02:51:08 AM »
British christian People moving out of Traditional Areas thanks to this scum. People can´t Keep running away from this Problem.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2014, 08:17:40 AM »
ISIS British Jihadist Brags About Executions on Social Media
by Mary Chastain 4 Aug 2014, 1:09 AM PDT

Islamic State (formerly ISIS) British jihadist Reyaad Khan, 20, boasted about executions and murders of prisoners on Twitter. He is proud of his horrid behavior, the United Kingdom could try him for war crimes if he returns to the country. However, there is no substantial proof he took part in the executions or just a witness.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/04/ISIS-British-Jihadist-Brags-About-Executions-on-Social-Media

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2014, 08:35:28 AM »
ISIS British Jihadist Brags About Executions on Social Media
by Mary Chastain 4 Aug 2014, 1:09 AM PDT

Islamic State (formerly ISIS) British jihadist Reyaad Khan, 20, boasted about executions and murders of prisoners on Twitter. He is proud of his horrid behavior, the United Kingdom could try him for war crimes if he returns to the country. However, there is no substantial proof he took part in the executions or just a witness.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/04/ISIS-British-Jihadist-Brags-About-Executions-on-Social-Media
[/quotie] I wish I could do him

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »
The Americans who think this is a Europen problem are very wrong . We need to stop Islam now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
The Americans who think this is a Europen problem are very wrong . We need to stop Islam now.

It's sadder for you guys. Northern Europe especially had great, highly developed, crime free societies that are being destroyed. These great countries didn't come to be by sheer chance of course. That's a hard fact for the cultural Marxists to swallow.

We've been a multicultural messsociety forever, we were born into it, it's our thing, we know how to deal with it. It's scary to see the only continental engine of white human birth being overrun. Not by force, but out of ignorance, or white guilt.  :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2014, 01:36:19 AM »
Today is Remembrance sunday.. even today they wanted to try it.
http://rt.com/uk/203511-queen-islamist-assassination-plot/

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2014, 10:39:44 AM »
Today at 11am when we all observed a minutes silence I hear a load of Muslims made as much noise as they possibly could between 11am and 1102 am in London.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2014, 01:00:34 PM »
Today at 11am when we all observed a minutes silence I hear a load of Muslims made as much noise as they possibly could between 11am and 1102 am in London.

The fucking nerve of those freeloaders is asstounding

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »
Some caller on LBC was ranting about it. They screamed and hollered and banged drums, making as much of a racket as possible.