Author Topic: guru cycle  (Read 12694 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: guru cycle
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 06:08:02 AM »
It's because you have no clue what 5% is, like most people...What is it that you think pro bodybuilders are on stage? 1%? They are 3-5%...They are near death.

Gal was 7-8% all day. lol @ "below 6%"

How exactly are you assuming these people are testing their ridiculous claims of 5% bodyfat ? Are they paying $50 a pop + travel fees to use "hydrostatic weighing" ? Similar fees for DEXA scanning? What are they using? a fucking $40 bathroom scale with BF% feature? lol...

gals a friend of mine

he is 6 percent every day of the week

guy could walk on stage tomorrow
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 06:10:44 AM »
It's because you have no clue what 5% is, like most people...What is it that you think pro bodybuilders are on stage? 1%? They are 3-5%...They are near death.

Gal was 7-8% all day. lol @ "below 6%"

How exactly are you assuming these people are testing their ridiculous claims of 5% bodyfat ? Are they paying $50 a pop + travel fees to use "hydrostatic weighing" ? Similar fees for DEXA scanning? What are they using? a fucking $40 bathroom scale with BF% feature? lol...

With all due respect, I know Gal personally as in in real life....he is NOT 7 or 8% and if you have a clue about bf levels you'll clearly be able to see that.

S

Complex Carbs

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 06:18:48 AM »
I have no clue of what we're even talking about....

Unless he is about to step on stage in VERY peeled condition, the OP is not 5% bodyfat.

Simple as that.

To the OP's actual question: Most pros probably begin their careers winning small shows on genetics, training, and eating like a bro. Then it might break down something like this...

This is just a totally hypothetical satirical list obviously...Some guys could probably win on less, some more.

Teen nationals overall: <1g    ( 18 years old )
States: <1g
Junior USA's: <2g
Top 10 Nationals: <3g
Top 5 Nationals: <4g
Pro card: <4g + GH
Top 10 Pro show: <5g + GH  
Top 5 Pro show: <6g + more GH + Slin
Olympia top 5: $$$$$ <- how much of this do you have? You will need it. ( 35 years old )

Even in this ROUGH almost stupid list, it takes 15+ years and a slow tapering up of drugs. All the while doing EVERYTHING else 100% obsessively perfect; diet, sleep, training, etc.

Anyone can blast steroids into their ass...And look like a wildebeest with A-cup tits. It's all the little ancillaries/timing and other pseudo-scientific bullshit to get "the look" that dudes pay guru's for...That's why their "cycles" look like 2 pages of hospital inventory.

Obviously some kids push it hard + respond VERY well and go pro at <25...Will they ever be top 5 Olympia? Probably not, would they even have made it pro in the 90's scene? Probably not..

You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have what, zero to one cycle under your belt?
Just because somebody is bigger, this must mean they are taking more steroids?
How would you explain the following, let's say simple simon, everyone has seen his pictures, he uses 250-500 mg weekly and is bigger than esfitness who uses 6 grams.
How do you explain that?

Galiniko was 5% no question, no more than 1-2 weeks out of contest shape for amateurs.

I remember pictures of the guy being leaner than the guy in the above picture.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »
You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have what, zero to one cycle under your belt?
Just because somebody is bigger, this must mean they are taking more steroids?
How would you explain the following, let's say simple simon, everyone has seen his pictures, he uses 250-500 mg weekly and is bigger than esfitness who uses 6 grams.
How do you explain that?

Galiniko was 5% no question, no more than 1-2 weeks out of contest shape for amateurs.

I remember pictures of the guy being leaner than the guy in the above picture.

Yes pro bodybuilders take 250 test a week, take their vitamins and say their prayers. All god given natural ability, hard work, and determination. #Heath2014 #fuckhaters

::)

explain how Lance Armstrong was a 160lb twig on tons of drugs..Simple simon knows what he's doing and ES doesnt? I'm not even going there...I will say genetics is huge in this game.

Lol all gal has to do is be tested by a professional at a hydrostatic testing facility, every single day year round. Then I will believe he maintains 5% bf year round.

Wasn't he pushing a sub 800 calorie diet? Seems like a healthy, sustainable life long diet.  ::)

It's funny all the gal nut huggers come out the minute he is mentioned. All I ever saw was a man starving himself and furiously chain smoking cigarettes until his health failed. Didn't he almost die or lose a kidney?

Sorry if talking shit about your role-model/life coach/idol  butthurt your emotional feelings. I just think there are serious misconceptions about true body fat estimates by gym rats. That is all.

Please prove me wrong.

/edit lol obviously that list is completely stupid and generalized...I never claimed it was some statistical peer reviewed study lol. It is there simply to show there IS a tapering up of drugs from an amateur bb to a top tier pro. I thought it was obvious, but you took it literal. Some people are just slow, I'm sorry  :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »
Temper

Maybe I had you wrong

What experience do you have taking gear

Perhaps you could share
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 03:28:51 PM »
I would have to say on average

Temper has the ball park numbers correct.... of course this would be the majority, not every single person, some more and some less, .

Teen nationals overall: <1g    ( 18 years old )

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 03:36:43 PM »
I would have to say on average

Temper has the ball park numbers correct.... of course this would be the majority, not every single person, some more and some less, .

Teen nationals overall: <1g    ( 18 years old )

I'd put slin in the states and junior nat's as well.. it's not 1998 anymore. most guys who're competing for any amount of time are running slin.. and Chinese gh as well.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 04:00:42 PM »
I'd put slin in the states and junior nat's as well.. it's not 1998 anymore. most guys who're competing for any amount of time are running slin.. and Chinese gh as well.
yes you are right, slin is now everywhere

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 07:53:25 PM »
Temper

Maybe I had you wrong

What experience do you have taking gear

Perhaps you could share

Okie good luck reading this wall.

I mean it's not some crazy life long list of shit...I'm in my mid 20's I am not a steroid expert but I know my shit. I have used (sporadically over the course of about 3 years): <1g Test,  <50mg ED Dbol,  <50mg ED Winstrol, <100mg ED Anavar, <100mg ED Anadrol, <500mg Deca and a few other compounds to a lesser extent halo, tren ace; for a short time leading up to a spring break, some other low dose shit like oral Turinabol, 4-AD, and Methyltest.

Most recently I was about 230lbs with barely visible abs on 250-500mg test and 30-50mg ED of Dbol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for about a year straight also .5 Adex every couple days...I could have cut to 220 and totaled maybe 1,500lbs in a powerlifting meet at that time...Nothing spectacular. Now I plan on totaling 1,500 @ 198.  I am 6'1...Not some mass monster, there is a very good chance you guys would tear me to shreds if I posted a current picture because I look pretty similar to ESFitness lol  :'(...But in the words of the great Halo "SOON"

The other shit I fucked around with while originally playing around with bodybuilding in college when I was 22-23 never really pushed the doses and never really cared. Had a shady 40 year old dude around campus that sold us shit, not unlike how I imagine ESFitness is in real life. I smashed a lot of college pussy at 170-180lbs and lean in my Winny/Var phase (no test-which I never had any problems with thankfully).

I'm currently 200lbs with pretty sharp abs on 1.5cc's of Balkan test e. Your guess is as good as mine as to the actual dosage lol. I mean nothing crazy I am not claiming to be some huge bodybuilder or Guru, or drug pig but I AM a student of the game. When I take on a passion or hobby I devote 100% to it, and learn everything I can. I have studied more about bodybuilding / strength sports / dieting/nutrition / UFC weight cutting etc, than I studied for my Bachelor's degree lol...BY FAR haha..

More important than what I've personally run is the actual face to face interaction I have with top level guys, mainly pro/elite powerlifters. Some of my PL'ing buddies have or are currently parlaying into competitive bodybuilding, I have trained with them for years, bought gear from some of them etc. to give you an idea of our relationship...I know what they take, what problems they run into, what's working etc..All real time. Most of my friends are gym buddies, all we have in common is lifting/talking about drugs.

If you've ever seen the documentary "Bigger Stronger Faster" one of the main focus' of that movie is my powerlifting coach. Gear is a completely open and accepted topic in this environment, and it's talked about freely, and truthfully, no one lies because why would they? Name a very high level powerlifter and I have probably solicited advice from them on some topic, not just drugs.

When I'm satisfied with my physique and strength level I will post vids and pics etc. I have zero qualms about anonymity or whatever, I just currently look like a potato (in my opinion) and it's not worth the grief at the moment.

This is just the basic shit that flowed out of my brain at this moment. Any other questions just ask I am not ashamed of myself lol, open book here.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »

I mean it's not some crazy life long list of shit...I'm in my mid 20's I am not a steroid expert but I know my shit. I have used (sporadically over the course of about 3 years): <1g Test,  <50mg ED Dbol,  <50mg ED Winstrol, <100mg ED Anavar, <100mg ED Anadrol, <500mg Deca and a few other compounds to a lesser extent halo, tren ace; for a short time leading up to a spring break, some other low dose shit like oral Turinabol, 4-AD, and Methyltest.

Most recently I was about 230lbs with barely visible abs on 250-500mg test and 30-50mg ED of Dbol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for about a year straight also .5 Adex every couple days...I could have cut to 220 and totaled maybe 1,500lbs in a powerlifting meet at that time...Nothing spectacular. Now I plan on totaling 1,500 @ 198.  I am 6'1...Not some mass monster, there is a very good chance you guys would tear me to shreds if I posted a current picture because I look pretty similar to ESFitness lol  :'(...But in the words of the great Halo "SOON"

The other shit I fucked around with while originally playing around with bodybuilding in college when I was 22-23 never really pushed the doses and never really cared. Had a shady 40 year old dude around campus that sold us shit, not unlike how I imagine ESFitness is in real life. I smashed a lot of college pussy at 170-180lbs and lean in my Winny/Var phase (no test-which I never had any problems with thankfully).

I'm currently 200lbs with pretty sharp abs on 1.5cc's of Balkan test e. Your guess is as good as mine as to the actual dosage lol. I mean nothing crazy I am not claiming to be some huge bodybuilder or Guru, or drug pig but I AM a student of the game. When I take on a passion or hobby I devote 100% to it, and learn everything I can. I have studied more about bodybuilding / strength sports / dieting/nutrition / UFC weight cutting etc, than I studied for my Bachelor's degree lol...BY FAR haha..

More important than what I've personally run is the actual face to face interaction I have with top level guys, mainly pro/elite powerlifters. Some of my PL'ing buddies have or are currently parlaying into competitive bodybuilding, I have trained with them for years, bought gear from some of them etc. to give you an idea of our relationship...I know what they take, what problems they run into, what's working etc..All real time. Most of my friends are gym buddies, all we have in common is lifting/talking about drugs.

If you've ever seen the documentary "Bigger Stronger Faster" one of the main focus' of that movie is my powerlifting coach. Gear is a completely open and accepted topic in this environment, and it's talked about freely, and truthfully, no one lies because why would they? Name a very high level powerlifter and I have probably solicited advice from them on some topic, not just drugs.

When I'm satisfied with my physique and strength level I will post vids and pics etc. I have zero qualms about anonymity or whatever, I just currently look like a potato (in my opinion) and it's not worth the grief at the moment.

This is just the basic shit that flowed out of my brain at this moment. Any other questions just ask I am not ashamed of myself lol, open book here.

eh, at 230 my abs aren't 'barely visible'.. not a day out of the year when my abs and serratus aren't visible. (unless you're going by what I looked like just out of prison at 230lbs at 15%+ bodyfat on 200mg trt every 2 wks for 5yrs).

and I'm not some 40yr old pushing drugs on kids... and I'm not shady when it comes to business. if I were 'shady', I wouldn' be IN business still.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 09:02:11 PM »
eh, at 230 my abs aren't 'barely visible'.. not a day out of the year when my abs and serratus aren't visible. (unless you're going by what I looked like just out of prison at 230lbs at 15%+ bodyfat on 200mg trt every 2 wks for 5yrs).

and I'm not some 40yr old pushing drugs on kids... and I'm not shady when it comes to business. if I were 'shady', I wouldn' be IN business still.

lol I would LOVE to see proof that you are a lean 230+.

And he didn't push drugs on kids. He sold steroids to 23 year old men.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 09:26:38 PM »
lol I would LOVE to see proof that you are a lean 230+.

And he didn't push drugs on kids. He sold steroids to 23 year old men.

and I'd love to see a 6ft 1inch 198lb man in his mid 20's with very limited steroid experience total 1500.

... actually, nah, I don't really give a shit what you do or what you look like. wouldn't care if you were 6'1" and 285lbs at 4.5% and I wouldn't care if you totaled 2200 at 198. neither will affect my life in anyway tomorrow, next week, or next year.

I've been training for very nearly 20yrs now, and using AAS since you were most likely in the 5th grade and paying my bills by training and coaching others since before you were in high school... if you think 230lbs with abs (because apparently, you believe 'with abs' is considered 'lean'.. 10% bf should be considered FAT, not lean) is somehow an accomplishment, you have a long long way to go, and shows how green you are at this stuff.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 11:11:25 PM »
and I'd love to see a 6ft 1inch 198lb man in his mid 20's with very limited steroid experience total 1500.

... actually, nah, I don't really give a shit what you do or what you look like. wouldn't care if you were 6'1" and 285lbs at 4.5% and I wouldn't care if you totaled 2200 at 198. neither will affect my life in anyway tomorrow, next week, or next year.

I've been training for very nearly 20yrs now, and using AAS since you were most likely in the 5th grade and paying my bills by training and coaching others since before you were in high school... if you think 230lbs with abs (because apparently, you believe 'with abs' is considered 'lean'.. 10% bf should be considered FAT, not lean) is somehow an accomplishment, you have a long long way to go, and shows how green you are at this stuff.

There are plenty, 1,500 @ 198 is not that good...Many do it drug free.

I don't know what height you claim, probably a lie along with your weight, but this is what 6'2 230 looks like:

And you look like this  :-\:

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 11:29:25 PM »
typical response, complete with picture.

that pic you posted was about 190, at best... most likely 185/180. far from 230.

continue trolling kid. where do you think those pics came from? you need to pay attention if you dont' want to look stupid.

use facts. don't post up pics claiming "this is what you claim to look like at 230 ripped on 6g's per week" type shit, if you want anybody to take you seriously.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
Lmao at Lance Armstrong was on a TON  of drugs....you are so fucking clueless about drug usage protocols for endurance sports.

You never took steroids, if you did you would know that 500mg of any anabolic per week for a long distance cyclist means a non race finisher lol. Lance took very small test doses in drops post race to optimise hormonal level drained by racing and aid recovery, epo a blood booster non anabolic and small gh doses for recovery.

He was tested so had to work with half lives, in endurance sports a 2/3% edge over your competitors means a crack at the podium, you still need talent and hard work which lance had a ton off.

Please come off this board if you never took AAS you imbecile.
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 12:14:36 AM »
gentleman, let's keep it clean please and thank you  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 12:35:11 AM »
Lmao at Lance Armstrong was on a TON  of drugs....you are so fucking clueless about drug usage protocols for endurance sports.

You never took steroids, if you did you would know that 500mg of any anabolic per week for a long distance cyclist means a non race finisher lol. Lance took very small test doses in drops post race to optimise hormonal level drained by racing and aid recovery, epo a blood booster non anabolic and small gh doses for recovery.

He was tested so had to work with half lives, in endurance sports a 2/3% edge over your competitors means a crack at the podium, you still need talent and hard work which lance had a ton off.

cyclists were mainly about keeping their blood fresh - cant think of a better way to put it

its as simple as that
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 01:18:46 AM »

I'm familiar with drug protocols for cyclists, as I'm friends with members from two local teams.. and a good number of them use more than 500mg/wk of various drugs. (these guys are non-tested and race about once every couple months or so.. maybe once every 4 months).

none of whom are above 160lbs.. probably around 140-145lbs.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2014, 01:19:53 AM »
cyclists were mainly about keeping their blood fresh - cant think of a better way to put it

its as simple as that

Imagine taking 50mg winstrol and climbing on a bike at solid speed sluggin it out.....within minutes your legs would pump up and burn so bad you will need to stop...TEMPER never took steroids, yet his trying to be condescending in here. I remember my first ever cycle 500mg sust and 40mg d-bol, walking for 20 minutes my calves would get pumped and burn.

Racing saps out hormones, energy muscle breakdown...etc optimising hormones is all they need to do to have an edge over a natural. A racer staying "fresh" which has talent and fearless work ethic is a strong contender to win....hence why Lance dominated.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2014, 01:25:56 AM »
gentleman, let's keep it clean please and thank you  :)

Sorry OTH

But clueless people giving out AAS advice is a pet hate of mine.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »
Lol all gal has to do is be tested by a professional at a hydrostatic testing facility, every single day year round. Then I will believe he maintains 5% bf year round.

Wasn't he pushing a sub 800 calorie diet? Seems like a healthy, sustainable life long diet.  ::)

It's funny all the gal nut huggers come out the minute he is mentioned. All I ever saw was a man starving himself and furiously chain smoking cigarettes until his health failed. Didn't he almost die or lose a kidney?

Sorry if talking shit about your role-model/life coach/idol  butthurt your emotional feelings. I just think there are serious misconceptions about true body fat estimates by gym rats. That is all.

You can't hate on a guy who's leaner and looks better than you ever have.

Am I a nut hugger? I met him in real life not just interwebzz exchanges....rightly so I consider him a good mate of mine and you're waffling on about a guy who's ripped and looks great for no reason but personal hatred you harbour.
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »
Sorry OTH

But clueless people giving out AAS advice is a pet hate of mine.
you guys are good so far, a little debate and banter is OK, just don't want it to escalate into a bunch of ''fuck you's''

BY ALL MEANS, CONTINUE...  :D

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2014, 06:34:28 PM »
First of all the only reason I brought up Lance Armstrong was to prove a point. The point: No matter how much you take, if you don't train and eat like a bodybuilder you will not look like one. I think the Lance Armstrong analogy worked perfectly to demonstrate this point. Thank you. And if you think Armstrong was on TRT doses and "A little HGH for recovery" lol you are very misinformed, the man was a notorious drug pig, taking tons of shit, and willing to do anything to win.

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills before completely flipping out lol...You look stupid raging on about endurance athletes blah blah, when you COMPLETELY missed the point.

Try and keep up!

How do you explain that?

explain how Lance Armstrong was a 160lb twig on tons of drugs..Simple simon knows what he's doing and ES doesnt? I'm not even going there...I will say genetics is huge in this game.

Try and put it together bud.

Lmao at Lance Armstrong was on a TON  of drugs....you are so fucking clueless about drug usage protocols for endurance sports.

Judging by this post I am about as well versed in their protocols as you...I never once stated any of the drugs endurance athletes run, or dosages.
But for the record:
Lance Armstrong was accused of, and admitted to taking: Testosterone, HGH, Epo, Corticosteroids, and "steroids" a blanket statement, what doses and what compounds exactly? No one except Lance and his doping coach knows.

That is a ton of drugs, but I digress because that isn't the point.

Imagine taking 50mg winstrol and climbing on a bike at solid speed sluggin it out.....within minutes your legs would pump up and burn so bad you will need to stop...TEMPER never took steroids, yet his trying to be condescending in here. I remember my first ever cycle 500mg sust and 40mg d-bol, walking for 20 minutes my calves would get pumped and burn.

Racing saps out hormones, energy muscle breakdown...etc optimising hormones is all they need to do to have an edge over a natural. A racer staying "fresh" which has talent and fearless work ethic is a strong contender to win....hence why Lance dominated.

I used Lance Armstrong as a spur of the moment example in reference to the comparison between Simplesimon and ESFitness.

Whatever else you're rambling on about is complete nonsense. Immediately jumping to the conclusion that "TEMPER never took steroids" lol...Well this is just hilarious because I very candidly and honestly listed my steroids use in an above post. Leave it to a Brit to completely miss the point, then overreact like a total moron, and start calling people out. Classic Hebrew, neanderthal-esque brain functions.

Someone could hypothetically look amazing on Lance Armstrong's drug protocol. Test, hgh, and "steroids" as stated by the Armstrong whistle blower.

You're kidding yourself if you think Armstrong was on "Just above natural levels" of test, hgh, etc...LOL "Just barely enough to recover" rofl...The dude was notorious for being crazier than everyone else with the drugs. He was competing against fellow drugged up cyclists and owning them, he was on a lot of shit..

Skorp you just got owned, have a good day.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2014, 03:59:43 AM »
First of all the only reason I brought up Lance Armstrong was to prove a point. The point: No matter how much you take, if you don't train and eat like a bodybuilder you will not look like one. I think the Lance Armstrong analogy worked perfectly to demonstrate this point. Thank you. And if you think Armstrong was on TRT doses and "A little HGH for recovery" lol you are very misinformed, the man was a notorious drug pig, taking tons of shit, and willing to do anything to win.

Ok, so you know better than Tyler Hamilton, his team mate who raced with him and shared a room with him and was put on the postal teams doping regime and even Dr Ferrari himself  ::)

You're kidding yourself if you think Armstrong was on "Just above natural levels" of test, hgh, etc...LOL "Just barely enough to recover" rofl...The dude was notorious for being crazier than everyone else with the drugs. He was competing against fellow drugged up cyclists and owning them, he was on a lot of shit..

Skorp you just got owned, have a good day.

Oh have I been owned now? do you usually self crown your own victories? talk about narcissistic idiocy at its best.

a diarrhoea about what you perceive is Lance's drug protocols, coming on here speaking as if you were Dr Ferrari himself....what were you on the Postal racing team? you're acting like an immature child spouting rumours and behaving as if they are facts.

Lance was tested rigorously, every time he is tested he must make sure his levels are within natural ranges for someone racing hard i.e. on a par bench mark with what would be expected of someone that size who just excreted such effort racing, that's how he passed you moron....for example a haematocrit level above 50 is an automatic ban in those days, hormonal levels as well direct tests to identify certain chemicals in the body are carried out, hence small doses well timed are what they can get away with, push the boundaries without crossing them. Injecting above HRT levels would risk him spilling over comes test time and game over, continuously going above HRT levels would also throw off the haematocrit levels. The latter was almost always managed via epo and blood transfusions.

You're talking to a life time cycling fan here I know my shit.

As for Gal bashing, the guy looks 10 times better than you'll ever be, so do not even address him on here as your physique is too mediocre to throw shots like that.
S

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2014, 04:11:26 AM »

how long did you study UFC bro?