Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36851 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Phil Heath - I'm a fan of Phil - sorry Getbig!
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
'Da fuq' wow you must be a badass...
Yes Phil is more condition but the size and widhand seperation of Kai's back and arms in that show is overwhelming.
Kai is put together like a bunch of body parts thrown in a blender, shit flow and you posting pics that angles favor Kai means JACK SHIT.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Phil Heath Fan-Sorry Getbig-UPDATE-Phil Heath Joins Discussion
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2014, 12:37:56 PM »
Parker, the chevelle Phil was talking about that he owns

burning some rubber off it

http://instagram.com/p/gWPqpOpYtb/?modal=true
Haha...going for the muscle cars...
I remember back in the day when he had a Lincoln LS and I think he was trying to get money for rims...this was on his first DVD.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I see Phil avoided the question about his Louis Vuitton purse.

To me that is gayer than kai green in a white towel.
P

Parker

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath Fan-Sorry Getbig-UPDATE-Phil Heath Joins Discussion
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2014, 12:44:08 PM »
Phil,

Glad to have you around buddy.

Enjoy yourself and, as always, if you need anything, just send me a message.

"1"

P.S. Someone page Basile and let him know that about IFBB pros still posting here.....How about Mr. Olympia himself??
Coincidence? I remember you had said that Ron was had something in store with more competitors posting here....Maybe he knew about the supp deal Phil had, which means that Phil would be out of his contract with Muscletech. I believe that this contract had an agreement that he couldn't post on forums like Getbig. Due to him being CEO of a new company, he now has certain freedoms.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I see Phil avoided the question about his Louis Vuitton purse.

To me that is gayer than kai green in a white towel.

certainly. the murse was simply for the fact i always had too many things that made my pockets bulk which sucked. Once I started traveling a ton, I had to have my personal and business phone, wallet, passport, charger etc. I hope that helps. As for the forbes article, you have to read it without jumping to the negative as it was simply providing clarity for the consumer that they're going to receive a product that will not flag a natural athlete for a bad test. Many athletes get hit with this and then talk about the supplements they took. Well, we have made sure that wouldn't happen due to our formulations. Hope that helps my man.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Haha he defended it.

Gayer than Elton John's bed sheets.
P

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2014, 01:05:54 PM »
Kai is put together like a bunch of body parts thrown in a blender, shit flow and you posting pics that angles favor Kai means JACK SHIT.
The same as Scorpio posted the shots that favoured Phil
To be fair I don't think either is on the level of past bodybuilders
I don't think Phil is a strong or impressive mr o just my opinion
He's mr o making money taking care of his family cool... More power to him
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2014, 01:11:23 PM »
The same as Scorpio posted the shots that favoured Phil
To be fair I don't think either is on the level of past bodybuilders
I don't think Phil is a strong or impressive mr o just my opinion
He's mr o making money taking care of his family cool... More power to him
ok fair enough,... but he is the best bodybuilder and there is 7 000 000 000 people on Earth, what does it take to empress you? you want the man to fly and shoot fire from his mouth?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2014, 01:18:07 PM »
ok fair enough,... but he is the best bodybuilder and there is 7 000 000 000 people on Earth, what does it take to empress you? you want the man to fly and shoot fire from his mouth?
At the moment he is yes does Phil need to impress me... No I never once said he did. Just not a fan of his physique ... Same as some people didn't like Ronnie's physique or Dorians etc etc etc... But the thing that makes me not a fan totally (and yes I know Phil doesn't need me to be a fan) is his arrogant attitude. But like I said what I do like about Phil is he's a responsible guy looking after his wife and step kid, kudos
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
meso.. quick question..would you suck Ronnie's dick? not in a gay way

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Haha he defended it.

Gayer than Elton John's bed sheets.

I'm not saying the murse is cool but he did explain it's utility for him. Compared to most other bodybuilders or even people in the industry if the gayest thing he does is rock the murse that's cool look at kai that's some serious homo shit ( no disrespect to OMR). Much respect to Phil for coming on here to face the thunder dome and have some good conversation. Cool to see a different side of the man.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »
At the moment he is yes does Phil need to impress me... No I never once said he did. Just not a fan of his physique ... Same as some people didn't like Ronnie's physique or Dorians etc etc etc... But the thing that makes me not a fan totally (and yes I know Phil doesn't need me to be a fan) is his arrogant attitude. But like I said what I do like about Phil is he's a responsible guy looking after his wife and step kid, kudos [/u]
respect bro, I no longer see you as a hater for mentioning this  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
What is with all the LV murse jokes? Dude erans cash, loves Air Jordans, quality luggage, dresses sharp, eats out, can play basketball and is agile not a walking behemoth, cycles smart..wtf do you find wrong with him?

too many bitter and resentful people here

narrow .. small in person ... well... he does wipe the floor with the largest of them on stage ain't he?

did I mention that he also trains very smart to stimulate not annihilate?  

Simple Simon

What is with all the LV murse jokes? Dude erans cash, loves Air Jordans, quality luggage, dresses sharp, eats out, can play basketball and is agile not a walking behemoth, cycles smart..wtf do you find wrong with him?

too many bitter and resentful people here

narrow .. small in person ... well... he does wipe the floor with the largest of them on stage ain't he?

did I mention that he also trains very smart to stimulate not annihilate?  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »
respect bro, I no longer see you as a hater for mentioning this  8)
Naw bro not a hater... To be brutally honest right now
Yes Phil has the best combination especially condition wise... I do think if cedric ever hits that kind of condition it's lights out right now yes Phil has the best combination. Perhaps I'm just used to guys like Coleman Yates and those 90's guys. But right now it's phil's time
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »
Naw bro not a hater... To be brutally honest right now
Yes Phil has the best combination especially condition wise... I do think if cedric ever hits that kind of condition it's lights out right now yes Phil has the best combination. Perhaps I'm just used to guys like Coleman Yates and those 90's guys. But right now it's phil's time
Cedric has that Flex Wheeler look, but with Toney Freeman like height.
Except unlike Flex, Cedric hasn't really come in shape yet, except that one contest you mentioned when he was robbed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2014, 02:37:38 PM »
Cedric has that Flex Wheeler look, but with Toney Freeman like height.
Except unlike Flex, Cedric hasn't really come in shape yet, except that one contest you mentioned when he was robbed.

As a pro bodybuilder, there is no excuse to always be off.... or slightly off.

Flex was a rookie in 1993, and he nailed his conditioning at the Ironman, Arnold, and Mr O. He could've been a tad better at the Mr O.... But he was very close to being at his peak at all 3 shows.

Cedric needs to get his shit together.

Simple Simon

« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
As a pro bodybuilder, there is no excuse to always be off.... or slightly off.

Flex was a rookie in 1993, and he nailed his conditioning at the Ironman, Arnold, and Mr O. He could've been a tad better at the Mr O.... But he was very close to being at his peak at all 3 shows.

Cedric needs to get his shit together.
Cedric has a wife and family and a military career, I think its just a hobby for him.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »
Cedric has a wife and family and a military career, I think its just a hobby for him.

He is cool as hell in person spoke to him
Also stupidly massive in person...
If he hits his condition it's game over... Same with Lionel beyeke they have the best structures
choice is an illusion

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lots of ass kissing on here from people who would usually be saying he was narrow, sucked and gets dwarfed by local gymrats.I like threads like this, shows me who the sheep are.

Simple Simon

Lots of ass kissing on here from people who would usually be saying he was narrow, sucked and gets dwarfed by local gymrats.I like threads like this, shows me who the sheep are.
hey, this is getbig, nothing is ever as it seems.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
by the looks of his 10 weeks out guest posing pics he has growing to do and plenty of fat to shed to be dominant.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV

qft

The most insecure Mr O since the day Arnold fell off the podium in 1973.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Hey Phil, we both know Kai won't get the win even if he shows up his best ever and you are off. Who do you consider to be a real threat?

Ramy, Wolf?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
by the looks of his 10 weeks out guest posing pics he has growing to do and plenty of fat to shed to be dominant.
and what makes you think he won't, He is the most consistent bodybuilder since Dexter, phil is NEVER off