Of course you should be taking creatine at all times. There are only benefits to using it.
1. Creatine improves muscle strength and makes the muscle suitable for high-intensity, short duration exertion such as sprinting and weightlifting
2. It gives instant energy to the body
3. It boosts anaerobic energy in the body
4. It speeds up the recovery of energy
5. It significantly delays the onset of fatigue
6. It promotes lean-muscle mass and reduces muscle wasting
7. It increase muscle size by volumization (ie pulling fluid into the muscle cells)
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2290305
Creatine has tons of benefits. Strength and stamina wise, as well as cognitive and brain function aspects. The stuff is overall a very good thing to supplement.
I have been taking 10+g of plain monohydrate for years...
$15 for 2+lbs...Always bulk DO NOT buy retail, total ripoff.http://www.amazon.com/Creatine-Monohydrate-Micronized-Powder-1000G/dp/B00L5PHIU4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1405398159&sr=8-5&keywords=creatine+bulk