Author Topic: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?  (Read 4965 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:23:10 PM »
“The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.” - Thomas Edison

Its been a while folks and I have been working and studying my ass of but I saw this quote and it seemed appropriate especially given all the people I remember who would sit around here with their hands out all day waiting for the govt to right the wrong in their lives.

Doesnt look like much has changed by first glance.

Hope everyone has been good, even you 240...you dousche lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:25:18 PM »
Welcome back.  Still the same:  Soul Crusher posting every day, his stalkers repeatedly calling him gay every day, the president lying, debt continually increasing, etc., etc.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 05:32:19 PM »
Welcome back.  Still the same:  Soul Crusher posting every day, his stalkers repeatedly calling him gay every day, the president lying, debt continually increasing, etc., etc.   :)
Thanks Beach.

Yea ive been keeping up with the politics and I have to say Im not suprised that the regular lefties seem to have dried up a little bit. If I were them I wouldnt want to continue to try and defend this administration either.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 05:59:59 PM »

haha...too true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 07:43:02 PM »
Hope everyone has been good, even you 240...you dousche lol

thanks man, glad to see youre kicking ass!

you've missed a great deal here on getbig.

Two of our strongest anti-obama, pro-repub voices now support amnesty.
Most of the repubs in the 2016 mix also support amnesty.

Obama's taking heat for wanting to push amnesty alone via exec order, as repubs want their name on it too.  I think the word "hispandering", coined here by 333386/soul crusher, describes it best.

Ted Cruz 2016 is one of the only true conservative voices left.  HOWEVER, after cantor lost his primary on a single issue election (amnesty) to a total unknown with barely any money, repubs are now in a panic about where to stand on the issue.

The (lolzer) repubs on getbig supporting amnesty are now working to backpedal, just as their repub bosses do the same.   Rick perry screaming that obama isn't doing enough to help thousands of children weaponized into flooding our border is emblematic of it all... is that the word I'm looking for?  lol...

everything is mixed up.  Repubs are the new libs.  Crying about collateral damage from drone strikes.  In 2003, they wanted to turn the place into a parking lot.  nowadays, obama hits a terror camp and kills the pizza guy and theyre ready to impeach.

Speaking of impeach, issa has turned pussycat and won't come at obama for the birther stuff, F&F, irs, benghazi, or anything else.  RINOs on getbig as suddenly against it too, because they only do what FOX tells them to think.

Libs are still libs, they suck, but staying quiet has actually served them well lately.  Repubs are too busy defending liberal ideals to realize they're whitewashing the fence while Tom Sawyer spends their allowance...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:30 AM »
^^^
Lol typical 240, use half truths and act like he is a conservative to gain cred when trying to bash them.

It's been a while bud remind me you where a libertarian first then a liberal or the other way around?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 07:32:57 AM »
LOL... thats a tame way of putting it "posting everyday"....hahahhaha

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 07:42:30 AM »
^^^
Lol typical 240, use half truths and act like he is a conservative to gain cred when trying to bash them.

It's been a while bud remind me you where a libertarian first then a liberal or the other way around?

I must admit i can be a little confused about how 240 leans politically but the post he made (for you) was pretty spot on.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 08:07:37 AM »

I must admit i can be a little confused about how 240 leans politically but the post he made (for you) was pretty spot on.

you gotta get with the times Whork... in todays politics, you have go Full Retard for what ever "your side says"
Thinking for yourself is overrated. If our side says "we hate these things" then we must hate them.
So if youre a "conservative" you must agree with certian political platform even if the issues arent related at all. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:24 AM »
you gotta get with the times Whork... in todays politics, you have go Full Retard for what ever "your side says"
Thinking for yourself is overrated. If our side says "we hate these things" then we must hate them.
So if youre a "conservative" you must agree with certian political platform even if the issues arent related at all. 

pot calling kettle black

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »
^^^

True.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »

Say what you want about him, but I think he cares about the country.  His Obama hatred is a little extreme, but he's just upset that the man is doing a number of things that are harming the country. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »
Say what you want about him, but I think he cares about the country.  His Obama hatred is a little extreme, but he's just upset that the man is doing a number of things that are harming the country. 

i love my country too... but if im not delusional or on the extreme edges of a party... i guess it doesnt count

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 09:28:22 AM »
i love my country too... but if im not delusional or on the extreme edges of a party... i guess it doesnt count

Says who?  Everyone's opinion matters.  I don't belong to any political party.  You don't have be a partisan to have an opinion. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 09:36:00 AM »

Obama is actively trying to destroy the nation - tell me one thing he has done or is doing I should support and why

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 10:01:48 AM »

Never mind completely ignoring the fact he pollutes the board nonstop with his gay projections and sissy ass whinings.  Which only increase when someone comes along with facts and logic that kick his little ovaries in.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 10:04:26 AM »

Yeah, he cares so much about it that he :

Wants a nuke to go off in the capital
Wants the country to fail
Calls for financial and economic collapse just to spite one black man in office
Wants riot and cities burning
etc.. etc.. etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 10:07:08 AM »

etc.. etc.. etc...

LOL - stfu you fng failure. 

Obama being black is the least of his problems.  The fact that he is a communist, a drug addict, and a radical pos libidiot is more like a starting point.  Too bad you clowns who worshiped this fool were suckered so badly TWICE and now the rest of the nation has to deal with it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »
Never mind completely ignoring the fact he pollutes the board nonstop with his gay projections and sissy ass whinings.  Which only increase when someone comes along with facts and logic that kick his little ovaries in.

What is the difference between his so-called "gay projections" and you (along with the Village Idiot) calling him gay everyday? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 10:15:32 AM »
What is the difference between his so-called "gay projections" and you (along with the Village Idiot) calling him gay everyday? 

Are you really this stupid you don't see the difference?  Scratch that, you have proven you are in the past.

Pointing out his gay tendencies is nothing more than stating an obvious fact.   What other straight man constantly pollutes every conversation with gay talk, twink talk, thinly veiled Jungle Fever lust, and admitting to dressing like a twink on purpose?  When everything that comes from his keyboard is gay related, it isn't hard to notice how deep his little closet really is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 10:16:39 AM »

LOL - stfu you fng failure. 

Obama being black is the least of his problems.  The fact that he is a communist, a drug addict, and a radical pos libidiot is more like a starting point.  Too bad you clowns who worshiped this fool were suckered so badly TWICE and now the rest of the nation has to deal with it

Midget meltdown!

You left out the part about Obama being gay.  Have you reached your gay talk quota of the day?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 10:17:03 AM »

etc.. etc.. etc...

He's not the only one who says extreme things.  You said those with a different viewpoint than yours should be killed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
He's not the only one who says extreme things.  You said those with a different viewpoint than yours should be killed.

Link to that please.

The point isn't what I or anyone else has said, it is your laughable notion that the mentally ill idiot cares for his country.  Yeah right.... with those solid examples I gave.  And your stellar come back of pointing out what someone else did in some kind of half assed justification of your claim.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 10:30:12 AM »
Are you really this stupid you don't see the difference?  Scratch that, you have proven you are in the past.

Pointing out his gay tendencies is nothing more than stating an obvious fact.   What other straight man constantly pollutes every conversation with gay talk, twink talk, thinly veiled Jungle Fever lust, and admitting to dressing like a twink on purpose?  When everything that comes from his keyboard is gay related, it isn't hard to notice how deep his little closet really is.

The fact you cannot see the obvious contradiction is telling.  What you do on a daily basis (call Soul Crusher gay and whining about him attacking the president) is no different than things you accuse him of doing.  This is really funny.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 10:33:53 AM »
Link to that please.

The point isn't what I or anyone else has said, it is your laughable notion that the mentally ill idiot cares for his country.  Yeah right.... with those solid examples I gave.  And your stellar come back of pointing out what someone else did in some kind of half assed justification of your claim.   ::)

I'll find it and bump it. 

If the point isn't what anyone said then why the heck did you give me a laundry list of things he said??

I'm not trying to justify anything.  Just pointed out that you support genocide (which includes murdering people with different political views).