Author Topic: The left finally admits it lies and distorts facts to get legislation through.  (Read 4330 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
1) Washington DC, hand gun ban 1976

2) Chicago Illinois, hand gun ban 1982, how did that work out? All mayors since 1931 have been democrats.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-03-04/news/ct-oped-0304-chapman-20100304-column_1_legal-handguns-gun-violence-ban

"In the years following its ban, Washington did not generate a decline in gun murders. In fact, the number of killings rose by 156 percent — at a time when murders nationally increased by just 32 percent. For a while, the city vied regularly for the title of murder capital of America.

Chicago followed a similar course. In the decade after it outlawed handguns, murders jumped by 41 percent, compared with an 18 percent rise in the entire United States.

One problem is that the bans didn't actually have any discernible effect on the availability of guns to people with felonious intent. As with drugs and hookers, when there is a demand for guns, there will always be a supply."

I have stated this numerous times. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Again, you are not giving specific answers, only blanket statements.  You answered in regards to what the Dems passed... now what has the Repubs done.  That was a two part question you know.  You only seem to want to address half of it.
I don't care who passed them, why do you?

If they are passing laws by standing on the graves of children who's lives the laws wouldn't have saved and rushing them through with emotional rhetoric bc they know their logic is not sound that is wrong no matter who does it, wouldn't you agree?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Again, you are not giving specific answers, only blanket statements.  You answered in regards to what the Dems passed... now what has the Repubs done.  That was a two part question you know.  You only seem to want to address half of it.
Bro seriously, are you not aware of the number of laws passed and executive orders put in place recently?

If not how can you with any intellectual honesty have such a opinionated stance on this subject?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Bro seriously, are you not aware of the number of laws passed and executive orders put in place recently?

If not how can you with any intellectual honesty have such a opinionated stance on this subject?

My stance is not opinionated.  I have not denied the  number of laws passed.  I asked you for a break down on which ones were of Dem and Repub origins.  You only respond to just Dem actions, and yet ask how *I* can be opinionated.  WTF?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
My stance is not opinionated.  I have not denied the  number of laws passed.  I asked you for a break down on which ones were of Dem and Repub origins.  You only respond to just Dem actions, and yet ask how *I* can be opinionated.  WTF?
And I have stated
If they are passing laws by standing on the graves of children who's lives the laws wouldn't have saved and rushing them through with emotional rhetoric bc they know their logic is not sound that is wrong no matter who does it, wouldn't you agree?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Which led to my question which laws of the Dems and Repubs have been passed?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
ALL of them have been passed by Dem legislatures.

That clear enough for you?

*awaits paragraph long response in which you talk yourself in circles and have no clear point*

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NYS - SAFE Act passed by Cuomo and the libs after Newton

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
ALL of them have been passed by Dem legislatures.

That clear enough for you?

*awaits paragraph long response in which you talk yourself in circles and have no clear point*

So you say the Repubs haven't passed any.  Is that your claim?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
So you say the Repubs haven't passed any.  Is that your claim?
What does it matter?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
What does it matter?

Seeing how I asked a simple bipartisan question and only got an answer reflecting one side of the aisle, I think what I should be asking is "what does it matter if only the Dems do it"? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Seeing how I asked a simple bipartisan question and only got an answer reflecting one side of the aisle, I think what I should be asking is "what does it matter if only the Dems do it"? 
To me it doesn't, again if anyone uses the deaths of children to garner support for laws that wouldn't have saved them all the while rushing te legislation through bc they know their logic is not sound it is wrong!!!

Do you agree?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
To me it doesn't, again if anyone uses the deaths of children to garner support for laws that wouldn't have saved them all the while rushing te legislation through bc they know their logic is not sound it is wrong!!!

Do you agree?

This long and you just now see the purpose of me asking which ones the Dems pass and which ones the Repubs passed?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Lurker is just talking himself in circles...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurker is just talking himself in circles...

No just talking to idiots who can't answer a simple straight forward question.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This long and you just now see the purpose of me asking which ones the Dems pass and which ones the Repubs passed?
Haha I've been asking you that since yesterday bro, seriously?

I haven't changed anything I have said or stated...it's not me who is just now figuring it out guy, it's you!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Haha I've been asking you that since yesterday bro, seriously?

I haven't changed anything I have said or stated...it's not me who is just now figuring it out guy, it's you!

Apparently not.  As you did nothing but show a partisan view slant for something encompassed both parties.  It was a simple question, sorry you couldn't understand it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Apparently not.  As you did nothing but show a partisan view slant for something encompassed both parties.  It was a simple question, sorry you couldn't understand it.
I didnt show a partisan view slant the article written by a liberal progressive did!!!

LMFAO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The question I asked was in regards to your OPINION.  Not the contents of the article. 

That really should have been clear to you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The question I asked was in regards to your OPINION.  Not the contents of the article. 

That really should have been clear to you.
And I gave it 3 days ago on page one...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
And I gave it 3 days ago on page one...

For only one side of the aisle.

Now you will post and just repeat the same excuse/smoke/mirror you have given above by pretending it is relative to something else.