Author Topic: No gym bags allowed in the gym ??  (Read 19044 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: No gym bags allowed in the gym ??
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2014, 02:24:10 AM »
I love guys that say "you don't need wraps or belts".......makes me laugh.

Usually they are between 16-21 years old, and have never been under a bar that bends  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2014, 03:45:52 AM »
my gyms cool with the gym bag on floor, the guys who r saying stuff like u dont need them ect or u r using to much weight r just giving their opinion n thats fine but(every good builder or artist even carries either a tool belt with them or some kind of box that opens n closes, (thats there tools of their trade) n it contains their tools n peices that they need.bodybuilders or just people in general should have that privelage also, to me a belt,straps,knee wraps,chalk,towel ect r important to me n every other person that chooses to carry their bag around with them. its just a personal type thing,some people like them some dont,i dont knock the people that dont tho,thats fine n more power to them ;)
R

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2014, 04:16:00 AM »
I walk in the gym, belt already round my waist, ipod plugged in my ears and chalk box in my hand. hey presto im ready for battle and I don't need no bag

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2014, 04:17:42 AM »
Good rule - you shouldn't need wrist or knee wraps / gallon water jug / mid workout sups or any other gym faggotry anyway.
Wise words.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2014, 04:51:06 AM »
Good rule - you shouldn't need wrist or knee wraps / gallon water jug / mid workout sups or any other gym faggotry anyway.

Ya totally agree! I see guys trying to be a little too " hardcore " with the gallon jugs and duffle bags.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2014, 03:11:56 PM »
Simple & effective solutions: NUDE gym  :D no bags & no porkies !