Author Topic: Calling "out" BigRO  (Read 43745 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Calling "out" BigRO
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2014, 03:20:44 PM »
Really nice pics of BigRo. Artistic and classic...actually looks better there smaller than what he looks now.

How dare you.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2014, 03:39:45 PM »
So what I reading in this thread is that he would drape himself in Velvet 24/7 if it was socially acceptable?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2014, 03:42:33 PM »
These pics are not gay for pay, I did a photo shoot with David Vance a fine art photographer when in Miami for free, I wanted the pics. One of them is in a coffee table book now. I did a couple of Vista Videos back then as I needed the cash, there's no sexual touching in them or hard ons its just hunks doing daily activities. Big deal I enjoyed being more free with my body having come from body shaming catholic Ireland. I,ve never questioned my sexuality.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2014, 03:45:07 PM »

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fruttiest of them all?  ;D

Sev, what's the deal between you and your two best friends?  
It seems odd.
When did you and your fiance split up as a couple?
And then did she move right on to Radu?
Did you meet Radu thru your ex or was he already your longtime buddy?
Have you moved on to date other women or are you content to just keep hanging with your two friends?

One of our regular guys here E-Kul has wanking parties with his mates, they also keep tally of how many wanks they have and meet up at weekend to see whos on top??

He claims straight.  ???

man sev sucks but it has to be said, he did out big ro g4p and everbody is acting like its cool but tristan g4p pictures where posted and he got hammered and wes got ganged upon when he was talking about his g4p, the level of hypocrisy in this thread is very high.

Agreed, its embarrassing , whats the score with him and Sev?
Has Sev handed his ass to him in the past?

Out him, I saw those pics last year, they are all over the internet, you only need to Google Ros real name.

god... DAYEM!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

secondly, this is the first time booty posts in dirty borats thread, only to compliment another mans pictures

Question;

So is simon gay? Well he never denied it, so no points taken from simon, I need simons confirmation on this tho.

So did I understand that sev has g4p picures online? Someone post them to me ASAP :D :D, no homo

So EKUL is really a gay man who has wanking parties with his m8's? LMAO :D, someone confirm this to me please, no homo.

Did I miss understand something??

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2014, 04:23:11 PM »
These pics are not gay for pay, I did a photo shoot with David Vance a fine art photographer when in Miami for free, I wanted the pics. One of them is in a coffee table book now. I did a couple of Vista Videos back then as I needed the cash, there's no sexual touching in them or hard ons its just hunks doing daily activities. Big deal I enjoyed being more free with my body having come from body shaming catholic Ireland. I,ve never questioned my sexuality.

Nick Toscani.......study this denial and learn from it.    ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fruttiest of them all?  ;D

#would #have #bangable

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »
I've also never questioned the fact that you are negrosexual

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2014, 05:52:34 PM »

Wishful thinking of Peace  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2014, 06:12:39 PM »

He looks like a shorter, smaller version of the young Johnny Falcon.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2014, 06:18:16 PM »
Deja vu, Army of one "outed" some guy a couple years ago. Isn't this Big Ro second time on gb?

Holy shit! I have photographic memory  ;D

HAHAHA, what a homosexual

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2014, 06:21:11 PM »

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fruttiest of them all?  ;D

Yup. He has had a good build for a long time. I am sure he appreciates you not only digging up these photos, but more so the fact that you thought it a good idea to post them here. Perhaps you are just a little jealous that no matter how hard you try, you will never be the man he is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »

Who is this guy?  The one here... with the yellow teeth.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2014, 06:43:29 PM »

Translation:  I sucked off the photographer for the session

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2014, 06:45:34 PM »
Translation:  I sucked off the photographer for the session

Gotta say....

Monster ambiguous answer

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2014, 06:47:27 PM »

Relax.....who amongst us hasn't done a couple Vista Videos back in the day.

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2014, 06:55:45 PM »
Derek Anthony with Big Ro's mindset:

It wasn't gay4pay,I danced on a ship for men, I wanted to be photographed.Some of the pics are now on the Internet from it.I did a few webcam sessions as I needed the cash, there's no sexual touching by me, just schmoes jerking off to me flexing.Big deal I enjoyed being more free with my body having come from body shaming New Jersey. I,ve never questioned my sexuality.

Watch out Big Ho, this is your future

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2014, 07:06:35 PM »
Relax.....who amongst us hasn't done a couple Vista Videos back in the day.

;D

Fucked up story time.

When I was 18 I did a photoshoot for a calendar. "The men of Long Island"...I didnt know jack shit about gays, being cruised or any of that shit.  A couple of my older friends are like...."Ya gotta watch out for these fucking homos, they're sneaky "...I'm like whatever. I'm getting paid 2 gs. We do the shoot, nothing weird happens. A week later I get a call the photos are done, and to meet, give approval, sign some papers....and get paid.

I go to this dudes house and my friends words are echoing in my head..."these homos are sneaky"...lights are all dim and shit, and he says the papers are in his office upstairs, at this point I'm like "fuck this shit" but I want my money.  We go up.there, A....it's his bedroom...B ..there's a 6 foot 6 Nazi looking dude, in a mesh jockstrap with a cock like a muffler pipe  filling up a hot tub with water.

"You want some coke, a drink ?  Relax..."  I still have to sign the release if I want to get paid, I'm like "FUCK" and I just picked out any fucking pics, he kept stalling and offering me drugs...I got the check and got the fuck out of there...they were like laughing at me cuz I was so freaked out.  I was a kid.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2014, 07:07:57 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2014, 07:20:36 PM »

Fucked up story time.

When I was 18 I did a photoshoot for a calendar. "The men of Long Island"...I didnt know jack shit about gays, being cruised or any of that shit.  A couple of my older friends are like...."Ya gotta watch out for these fucking homos, they're sneaky "...I'm like whatever. I'm getting paid 2 gs. We do the shoot, nothing weird happens. A week later I get a call the photos are done, and to meet, give approval, sign some papers....and get paid.

I go to this dudes house and my friends words are echoing in my head..."these homos are sneaky"...lights are all dim and shit, and he says the papers are in his office upstairs, at this point I'm like "fuck this shit" but I want my money.  We go up.there, A....it's his bedroom...B ..there's a 6 foot 6 Nazi looking dude, in a mesh jockstrap with a cock like a muffler pipe  filling up a hot tub with water.

"You want some coke, a drink ?  Relax..."  I still have to sign the release if I want to get paid, I'm like "FUCK" and I just picked out any fucking pics, he kept stalling and offering me drugs...I got the check and got the fuck out of there...they were like laughing at me cuz I was so freaked out.  I was a kid.

yeah, but you refused to get fucked in the ass, that's the difference between your story all these other f4ggots here who claim that "it's not gay that I enjoyed being cum showered and squeezed all over my body by a male crowd"

so yeah

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2014, 07:23:09 PM »
Big Ro is from the new school of thought on this, where its only gay if balls touch.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2014, 07:26:15 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2014, 07:34:52 PM »
A bodybuilder who hasn't made money off gays at some point is not a common one.

Ps thanks for that 1st link some hot vids in there
True.. however BicTeaseRo kept bragging about his testosterone filled looks and how women go gaga over him while talking trash online so I am helping him get even more ass by posting these  ;D

A huge bodybuilder with a 4 inch penis holding a mirror with jizz drops passes as "art" these days. Someone call the Metropolitan Museum of Art quick!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2014, 07:34:58 PM »
I don't see anything gay here  ;D

http://www.gaynow.xxx/watch-this-beautiful-men-model-ronan-doherty-241.html

http://www.gayeroticvideoindex.com/S/8/21308.html

Hmm, seems if you google BigRo's real name, he is one of the people who took advantage of the new EU ruling that allows people to ask google to remove links to pages about them, I wonder what he is hiding?

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2014, 07:37:31 PM »

Hmm, seems if you google BigRo's real name, he is one of the people who took advantage of the new EU ruling that allows people to ask google to remove links to pages about them, I wonder what he is hiding?

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."
found your thread from a few years back haha after googling ukjeff getbig gay