Author Topic: Calling "out" BigRO  (Read 43861 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Calling "out" BigRO
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2014, 06:43:29 AM »
Laziness. Because getting a job would intrude on his precious training time, and he wouldn't have the bountiful attention of admirers.

Why is admiration so important to some?

Is it not enough that you are loved and respected by those close to you?

He must really love training and getting attention to stoop so low.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2014, 06:43:42 AM »
I'm not calling you a hypocrite.  And I have no issue with your choices.

I'm calling the people hypocrites who rip apart Tristan and Nick for their photoshoots, but because you're "cool"  You get a pass.

On Nick Toscani specifically, he started flaming people left and right and called me and VP cock suckers (which we don't deny anyway but that's something for another day), and then lots of homophobic slurs yet he was jizzing on himself with a solid hard 4" cock on a gay website.

We told Tristan that we're cool with his past but he profusely denied it, then Simpleton provided us with evidence to suggest otherwise.

I think G4P slaying is judged on a case by case basis, as we take in many other factors...i.e. past offence history, peoples testimony, honesty and integrity, fitness and propriety...etc. We're set up like a court of law in here, there's a method to the madness.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2014, 06:48:28 AM »
That's a neat trick, able to tell what an entire board of people is thinking.
Not thinking, doing.
Is Tristan getting ripped?
Nick still gets ripped but thats because hes a douche most of the time when he posts.
If he chilled out all the g4p stuff would disappear.

Simple Simon

« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2014, 06:49:34 AM »
In all fairness, BigRo is a cool dude, it doesn't really matter what he has done, while the others (Nick and Tristan) are obvious fagg0ts.

Compare Toscanis pics with Ronans for example.

Ronans pics are stylistic, artistic and clear evidence that he is very gifted and talented (can hone the lactic acids for example), while Nicks pics just scream gayness.

There is just no way of coming back from Nicks pics, no matter what he says or does.

You are not helping.
 ;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2014, 06:50:54 AM »
There can be no return from jizzing all over your stomach on camera for a $100 discount on whey protein powder.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2014, 06:54:50 AM »
There can be no return from jizzing all over your stomach on camera for a $100 discount on whey protein powder.

he got 10k out of it, so that totally ungays it  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2014, 07:00:18 AM »

Exactly

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2014, 07:13:02 AM »
If Wes Jizzesinmenasses is really Junior, I have to commend him for going that extra step to create a believable gimmick, paying some guy on webcam to gyrate almost naked with a sign saying Getbig is really taking one for the cause.

the trainer

« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2014, 07:16:17 AM »
getbig is 60 percent homo, 30 percent bisexual 9 percent bi curious and 1 percent straight who have homosexual thoughts and try their best to dismiss them, now think about in what category do you fall.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2014, 07:18:56 AM »
bigro looking a lot like a younger johnny falcon in these pictures

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »

Prime Falcon vs BigRo in the gay club, who gets more queens?

the trainer

« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »
I must say that I am very disappointed in bigro I thought he was a mans man not afraid of a hard days work, bigro you have no idea about the american dream which is why you failed and had to go back to ireland, the american dream is to work your ass off while lifting and paying your way though school then you have a career which will secure your future.
 If are not the school kind of guy there is contracting, landscaping etc, work for a guy learn the ropes save and with street smarts you can eventually build up your own company and become a success that my friend is the american dream not selling yourself to gay men.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2014, 07:23:21 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2014, 07:23:50 AM »
I must say that I am very disappointed in bigro I thought he was a mans man not afraid of a hard days work, bigro you have no idea about the american dream which is why you failed and had to go back to ireland, the american dream is to work your ass off while lifting and paying your way though school then you have a career which will secure your future.
 If are not the school kind of guy there is contracting, landscaping etc, work for a guy learn the ropes save and with street smarts you can eventually build up your own company and become a success that my friend is the american dream not selling yourself to gay men.

Shut your cockhole bottom-bitch, men are speaking.

Simple Simon

« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
getbig is 60 percent homo, 30 percent bisexual 9 percent bi curious and 1 percent straight who have homosexual thoughts and try their best to dismiss them, now think about in what category do you fall.
I have, now where about's are you?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2014, 07:45:13 AM »
I am not a homosexual although my posts may reflect differently.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2014, 07:45:52 AM »
Shut your cockhole bottom-bitch, men are speaking.

Are you suggesting "The Trainer" got his name because of his rigorous 16 hour daily workouts gobbling cock?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2014, 08:37:39 AM »

go shove the american dream up your ass. I worked as a PT in Miami. Oh and; AUGUST 6TH BABY

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2014, 09:41:58 AM »
I am not a homosexual although my posts may reflect differently.

hahahaha ;D
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »
big ro is good people

id happily wrestle hin in oil  have a beer with him

lmao at sev researching him on google because he called him a gypsy

sev doesnt take this place too serious at all  ::)
T

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »
If people want to keep quiet about their sexuality thats their business, I seldom go around telling people my sexual preferences.
What is a little strange is that people who in my opinion appear gay ,hurl homophobioc abuse at people who are clearly straight.

I cant understand why a staright person would be offended by someone calling them gay, or vice versa.

Sev uses "gay" clearly as an insult, that tells me he believes it to be something to be ashamed of, and the fact he believes it something to be ashamed of indicates to me that he is a gay man ashamed of how he feels.
Thats why I keep telling him to step out of the closet, he will feel much better about himself.

I haven't followed everything on here, so are you gay or straight?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2014, 09:59:44 AM »

Why does it matter to you
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2014, 10:05:12 AM »
Does it matter?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »

Are you trying to hook up with the scorp10 smart move, he will fly you out to ibiza wine and dine you and buy you clothes and shoes.