Author Topic: Calling "out" BigRO  (Read 43908 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Calling "out" BigRO
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »
Hahaha it is funny how Nick exposes BigHipo Crite  ;D

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2014, 01:11:50 PM »
Hahaha it is funny how Nick exposes BigHipo Crite  ;D

That twink bitch will switch sides on his grandmother for some getbig cool points

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2014, 01:13:47 PM »
That twink bitch will switch sides on his grandmother for some getbig cool points

I agree. He will do endless "I'd love some dick" jokes to be cool. Ask him about his natural buddy who is 4% bodyfat naturally while eating 500g of carbs daily  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2014, 01:22:05 PM »
I do get a chuckle out of seeing Skorp1o trying to convince everyone he's straight though. I'm sure he's mentioned every woman he's ever came within 100 feet of on getbig. Please try harder son, you still look gay.

ROFL

Always highlights that they are white too...no inferiority complex here at all  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2014, 01:25:55 PM »
So who are "internet buddies" and who is stabbing each other in the back this week?

It's so hard to keep up at times.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2014, 01:27:35 PM »
Haha Chiro Fruit exposed again.
P

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2014, 01:55:47 PM »
Big Chiro Flex..the biggest band wagon jumping fa ggot on here. Ya'll be careful before you call him bro.

I don't give a fuck if this gets me banned, someone gotta expose all you phonies

I think I just got called a douche bag.    :-\         ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2014, 02:40:21 PM »
I think I just got called a douche bag.    :-\         ;D
Maybe next time pick the AL.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2014, 02:46:15 PM »
Maybe next time pick the AL.
Tics already bought for Jeter's last Toronto game. HOF for him; beer concession for me.    ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
Tics already bought for Jeter's last Toronto game. HOF for him; beer concession for me.    ;D
Cheers.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »

it'd be funny if Girardi rested Jeter for that Sunday game in Toronto.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2014, 03:05:45 PM »
it'd be funny if Girardi rested Jeter for that Sunday game in Toronto.
Totally *not* funny. Probably hit concessions extra hard. Oh, and it's a swag game, too. Shirt, or jersey, I think.

Simple Simon

« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2014, 03:08:25 PM »
this thread is gayer than this:

that looks like incest.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »
Totally *not* funny. Probably hit concessions extra hard. Oh, and it's a swag game, too. Shirt, or jersey, I think.

yeah, the promotion is a long sleeve Jays shirt.  those giveaways go fast.  i'm a season ticket holder and sit right next to the visitor's on deck circle and so Jeter has exchanged words with us over the years.  (but the most personable Yankee for chatting with before ABs was Curtis Granderson.)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2014, 04:43:25 PM »
yeah, the promotion is a long sleeve Jays shirt.  those giveaways go fast.  i'm a season ticket holder and sit right next to the visitor's on deck circle and so Jeter has exchanged words with us over the years.  (but the most personable Yankee for chatting with before ABs was Curtis Granderson.)
Beauty! I always sit on the 2nd for the shade, and never farther than 20' from a bathroom/concession. Enjoy the game! Be at the Town Crier after if you want to take down some good ones.   :)

Add: No homo. almost forgot. lady friend will be some where about.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »
Big Chiro Flex..the biggest band wagon jumping fa ggot on here. Ya'll be careful before you call him bro.

I don't give a fuck if this gets me banned, someone gotta expose all you phonies

I remember this thread, you were getting shit on for no reason and I defended you. I remember liking you when you first joined here. Then somewhere down the line you turned into a huge phaggot and began talking shit, so my opinion of you changed. Your peptides were solid though, I'll give you that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2014, 10:12:45 PM »
I agree. He will do endless "I'd love some dick" jokes to be cool. Ask him about his natural buddy who is 4% bodyfat naturally while eating 500g of carbs daily  ;D

He just signed an INSANE contract....dude is fuckin killin it right now.  :o PS if you're looking for a solid coach for your next prep he knows his shit, PM me and I'll shoot you his info

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2014, 10:17:15 PM »
Executive summary please

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2014, 10:18:57 PM »
He just signed an INSANE contract....dude is fuckin killin it right now.  :o PS if you're looking for a solid coach for your next prep he knows his shit, PM me and I'll shoot you his info
I believe YOU need the prep. Maybe he could turn you from a marshmallow into something resemblng a bodybuilder

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2014, 10:21:21 PM »
I believe YOU need the prep. Maybe he could turn you from a marshmallow into something resemblng a bodybuilder

???

I just got 7 point skin caliper'ed this morning at 10.5% Bodyfat. I'm not competing any time soon, this is my normal healthy maintenance stats  at 5'10 225lbs. How else can I change my body to please you sexually?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2014, 10:34:10 PM »
How else can I change my body to please you sexually?

For starters you could post pics of you post-masturbation with semen all over your abs. Thanks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2014, 10:39:05 PM »
You are a fat fratboy on gear. How about give ol' bodybuilding a try? Start with dieting to see what muscle you got underneath all that fat and water?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2014, 10:43:04 PM »
You are a fat fratboy on gear. How about give ol' bodybuilding a try? Start with dieting to see what muscle you got underneath all that fat and water?

What Bodyfat percentage should I maintain year round then? 10.5% is pretty good for maximizing gains and feeling good I think.

I was at 12% a few months ago and it didn't do anything for me strength wise so I "dieted" down to 10.5.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2014, 10:57:30 PM »
What Bodyfat percentage should I maintain year round then? 10.5% is pretty good for maximizing gains and feeling good I think.

I was at 12% a few months ago and it didn't do anything for me strength wise so I "dieted" down to 10.5.
why are you even responding to this?  it is the equivalent of being called "retarded" by someone in remedial math.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2014, 11:37:08 PM »
Sev and the guy that nuts on his stomach for cash swapping mad fluids in this thread.