Author Topic: Dana White: Ronda Rousey can beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a street fight  (Read 11935 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Dana forgets that Floyd is pretty experienced in beating women in the comfort of his own home, so I don't think a "fight" in the street would make much difference.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
They are past their prime now. It would probably be a lot easier now for a top 250 male player.

http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

Sev should challenge them. ;D
ok, mid 2000s iterations of Serena and Venus.  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
well she probably would.. that little shit. what is he a buck fifty if even that

thebrink

• Getbig V
To hell with womens mma its like a junior high school yard brawl , and Mayweather would utterly dummy her in a street fight.

As if womens mma was low class as it is, now this lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I am the twink you daft twat, I weight about 135 and am under 5 foot tall. There is no bitch in the world beats Mayweather in a street fight with no rules/ and BTW I love MMA and cant stand pillow fighting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The Grim Lifter already corrected me, SHEESH  >:(

Moron.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Mayweather already knocked out 7 foot tall 450 pound "The Big Show" with one punch at Wrestlemania 24 and he's like 3 times the size of her.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
In a street fight no.

But under UFC rule, probably yes. But, if Floyd keeps having good distance,it will be very interesting.

Simple Simon

errrr...its not going to happen.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I've heard that when Rousey boxes in the gym, all the guys she goes up against only go like 1/4 speed and power. If one guy hits her too hard, her trainers get up all in the guys face etc. This gives the Ho a false sense of reality when it comes to fighting men...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I've heard that when Rousey boxes in the gym, all the guys she goes up against only go like 1/4 speed and power. If one guy hits her too hard, her trainers get up all in the guys face etc. This gives the Ho a false sense of reality when it comes to fighting men...

Well, ronda said that she has no chance beating floyd in a boxing match, and I'm sure she doesn't think she could beat male boxers neither, she never claimed that.

in mma plenty of high level male mma/grapling/wrestling athletes at her weight, even 170lbs would lose to her. It's only at the world class level she would lose, tho.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
by the way  ;D

supposedly the guy is heavier, and they are both at the same level in their game.. the guy has no chance, the girl is stronger, and yes I would wife her, get on my kees and give her pearl necklace

bradistani

• Getbig V
well played dana :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Whats this chicks name? I can't remember....

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ::) I can't believe this is even being discussed . It makes me dislike MMA even more  8)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Why do you dislike MMA? Da cage is where its at man. Watch some MMA this weekend and you ll find you love it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
::) I can't believe this is even being discussed . It makes me dislike MMA even more  8)

aye, it's as ludicrous as suggesting that a blackpool beach donkey would win the national ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dana White: Ronda Rousey can beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a street fight
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »
Rhonda whats her fat face rousy ,
New blast at floyd

"Actually I think I make more money per second then him, when he learns to read and write he can talk to me" -  test bloated face rhonda

Jealous ass bitch mad cus she cant afford a $4 million dollar automobile

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2015, 07:28:26 AM »
Whats this chicks name? I can't remember....

Maria Sharapova 6'2. 6'4 with heels. :D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »
amazes me how clueless alot of you are on here about fighting

ronda would win easily in  a streetfight or mma,  floyd has zero grappling skills ronda would trip him and submit him fairly easy.

i hate ronda cant stand her btw

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 10:43:23 AM »
Rousey and Mayweather, what they have in common are mostly laughable opponents and fixed fights... If she can take him down maybe she has a chance, maybe, but it's man vs woman, and both professionals, genetic difference is too much as always, Mayweather could hit her with a glancing blow and knock her out easily, and resist her grappling on male strenght alone... Dana White should tone down this idiotic hype job for Rousey, and maybe improve the UFC making the champions and top contenders fight much more frequently, not once a year...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2015, 10:50:01 AM »
amazes me how clueless alot of you are on here about fighting

ronda would win easily in  a streetfight or mma,  floyd has zero grappling skills ronda would trip him and submit him fairly easy.

i hate ronda cant stand her btw

How the fuck do you know Floyd hasn't got any grappling skills, you do realise theres a lot of clinching in boxing if rousey came in he d easily over power her. Don't talk shit "oldschoolfan"  ::)

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:18 AM »
Rousey and Mayweather, what they have in common are mostly laughable opponents and fixed fights... If she can take him down maybe she has a chance, maybe, but it's man vs woman, and both professionals, genetic difference is too much as always, Mayweather could hit her with a glancing blow and knock her out easily, and resist her grappling on male strenght alone... Dana White should tone down this idiotic hype job for Rousey, and maybe improve the UFC making the champions and top contenders fight much more frequently, not once a year...

This^^

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »

This music plays in my head during these discussions