Author Topic: Hiding hrt from wife/gf  (Read 14330 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Hiding hrt from wife/gf
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2014, 12:28:43 PM »
Seriously, this is a big red flag. If she can't accept you for the man you are (which is a guy who wants to run some low dose gear) then no offense but this is a shit relationship IMO. I can't imagine having to "hide" anything from my chick. In fact just typing those words makes my Beta Meter shoot off the charts.
im lucky I guess. My wife actually encourages my gear usage, she was much happier with my attitude after I got on HRT (as I was having all kinds of mental issues from low test), and shes ok with my moderate gear use as well because it makes me look better and feel better. (Although she didn't like when I used tren).

I never have had to hide shit from here and she knows every secret I've ever had, good, bad and ugly.

Just lucky I guess.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2014, 01:37:47 PM »
Only times I know some friends who had to hide it from their gfs/wifes was when these females were batshit crazy. I still don't approve that, very submissive.

But some pics from various angles may straighten the situation. If she's REALLY hot, 11/10, well then so it be... Otherwise - please bitch..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2014, 01:49:41 PM »
im lucky I guess. My wife actually encourages my gear usage, she was much happier with my attitude after I got on HRT (as I was having all kinds of mental issues from low test), and shes ok with my moderate gear use as well because it makes me look better and feel better. (Although she didn't like when I used tren).

I never have had to hide shit from here and she knows every secret I've ever had, good, bad and ugly.

Just lucky I guess.

Same here regarding the mental issues with low test, I was a fucking wreck.
Gf is always on my case to make sure I dont let myself run out of test it was a godsent in our house.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2014, 02:24:15 PM »

Just lucky I guess.

Sounds like a good wife  8)

man works with testosterone, it's a man thing and no woman should deny that form her man if the man actually needs it, seriously...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2014, 02:47:59 PM »
Sounds like a good wife  8)

man works with testosterone, it's a man thing and no woman should deny that form her man if the man actually needs it, seriously...

I agree because we wouldn't begrudge women if they needed estrogen.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »
Yeah, I'm a beta.  She should be sucking it while I pin. 

But do you guys have experience or anecdotes? Tips or sneakrets?

I dont hide a thing. In fact, I asked if I should up the dose?- "It's up to you"...
I decided to keep it the same- and surprise her with a blue pill too..... muah auh..ha..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »
Personally I like to keep secrets. When I had a little mid life crisis a few years back I had great fun getting buzzed and pinning myself in secret in the bathroom every few days.

She found out of course. Always assume women know everything.

Fun while it lasted.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2014, 09:09:55 PM »
if you have to hide it... it's never gonna work. how much shit are you gonna hide over the years?

that being said... look around your house. can't be that hard to find an empty/unused wall-outlet hole or something.. loose baseboard in the bathroom.. or do like I did when I was 17 and put it inside a home entertainment speaker (8" sub, mid, and tweeter box with the top of the box that popped off.. put a lil soft-lined secureable container inside and attach it to the box via Velcro).

shit dude... hiding stuff in your own home? really? you really have to ask?

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2014, 12:26:23 AM »
I could hide mine in the kitchen, she never goes in there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2014, 01:45:06 AM »
Hes also managed to convince groink he knows what hes talking about on a number of topics he knows absolutly nothing about as well

fixed
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2014, 01:56:15 AM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »
Ask Sev, he's hidden his homosexuality from getbig for 10 years he might have some tips
Hahahaha! I swear,i dint know he was gay! I thought he had a girlfriend.. ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2014, 06:35:36 AM »
Seriously, this is a big red flag. If she can't accept you for the man you are (which is a guy who wants to run some low dose gear) then no offense but this is a shit relationship IMO. I can't imagine having to "hide" anything from my chick. In fact just typing those words makes my Beta Meter shoot off the charts.

She's a medical doctor who's concerned for his well-being, nothing unusual about that.  Tell any doctor you're gonna self-medicate with a controlled substance and see what they say.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2014, 06:38:59 AM »
Hahahaha! I swear,i dint know he was gay! I thought he had a girlfriend.. ::)

could someone clarify to me is sev an actual homosexual so that I could send him pictures of my self jerking off and cumming on my chest to get his autograph, no homo

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2014, 07:29:18 AM »
She's a medical doctor who's concerned for his well-being, nothing unusual about that.  Tell any doctor you're gonna self-medicate with a controlled substance and see what they say.

Even more of a reason for him not to hide it. She may actually have a tiny bit of understanding about the drug and be able to realize it's not heroin and it's actually a PED that improves his quality of life.

You realize the general uneducated public perceives gear in the same light as heroin. Hiding something like this is unnaceptable but maybe I'm crazy for not being willing to hide things like a child in my own house.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2014, 07:52:03 AM »
Even more of a reason for him not to hide it. She may actually have a tiny bit of understanding about the drug and be able to realize it's not heroin and it's actually a PED that improves his quality of life.

You realize the general uneducated public perceives gear in the same light as heroin. Hiding something like this is unnaceptable but maybe I'm crazy for not being willing to hide things like a child in my own house.

If she is paying the mortgage, then she gets a say.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:31 AM »
If they can't accept it fuck them. My whole family knows I juice.
im sure thats not the only thing they know!

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2014, 08:03:42 AM »
Just be honest with her..Tell her,yes, I'm a loser and a phony and without drugs that I inject every week I would be small and weak. The drugs have caused my balls to shrink and my hair to fall out but it's worth it because my whole life is my body and I lie to everyone about it because I'm ashamed and know that it's fake.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 08:08:53 AM »

Look all I'm saying is that if your spouse said that she/he (:D) wanted to self-medicate with illegal steroids from some UGL, there would be plenty of reasons to be concerned.  Yeah there are some benefits but definitely some risks too.

Really, it just sounds like she wants him to do it under Dr supervision....either find a "flexible" endocrinologist or just wait a couple years.  Big deal

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2014, 09:04:09 AM »

If she is paying the mortgage, then she gets a say.

Kind of a twist on one of my favorite sayings...

when you pay the  bills, then you can tell me what to do

PS  bigmc has never been below 12% bodyfat   :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »
Kind of a twist on one of my favorite sayings...

when you pay the  bills, then you can tell me what to do

PS  bigmc has never been below 12% bodyfat   :D

true

but you would look like a child next to me  :-*
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2014, 09:45:29 AM »
true

but you would look like a child next to me  :-*

LOL.

Make that double LOL.

whatever helps you sleep at night Sparky

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »
LOL.

Make that double LOL.

whatever helps you sleep at night Sparky

just the facts shorty

at the end of the day you are short and i am tall

im the true alpha chuckles

it is what it is  8)
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2014, 09:49:51 AM »

I have the opposite problem. Ever since I broke 215, my wife is convinced I am on roids, but it is not the case.  She keeps telling me one day she will find them and the truth will be told.
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2014, 09:55:39 AM »
just the facts shorty

at the end of the day you are short and i am tall

im the true alpha chuckles

it is what it is  8)

Alphas arent bald, with three chins.

You're an inch taller then me "Shaq"   ::)    my physique obliterates yours.

I understand you're mad because you're fat and there's apparently nothing you can do about it...but no reason to take out on those of us who  are VASTLY superior.