Author Topic: Breaking News: Holy shit, another Malaysian airlines 777 just went down!  (Read 15250 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
doesnt anyone find it just a LITTLE FREAKIN CURIOUS..... even a little bit....

thats its ANOTHER Malaysian airliner??? hundreds of airlines, 10s of thousands of flights and it just so happens its a Malaysian airplane AGAIN?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

thats its ANOTHER Malaysian airliner??? hundreds of airlines, 10s of thousands of flights and it just so happens its a Malaysian airplane AGAIN?

It seems weird, but I can't think of any possible conspiracy theories. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Found something...  

Could this be the missing Malaysian plane, packed with corpses from that flight? Makes no sense... forgive me for going tin foil hat here...  ;D

Jul 18, 2:22 PM EDT

Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash

MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

Read More: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It was conflict airspace.   A dozen other airlines were going AROUND that area, since 2 aircraft were shot down in the past month.

Aviation arms of UN recommended everyone avoid that area. 

So that airline just wanted to save gas $?   Shorter flight path?

agenda21nwo

It's very weird.  Of course the original MISSING plane issue alone reeks of suspicious activity.  Now this...  One thought I have is that someone has something they are holding over Malaysian Airlines as a threat, and are now able to demand big favors of them...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Planes fly over Afghanistan on + 30 000 ft & nobody is shooting at them , so  ::)

Reminder, NATO was bombarding Serbia & Serbs could do anything without rockets like those  ;)

Similar story was in Libya, no rockets & Gaddafi was fucked  :D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

Dead bodies everywhere.

Gracie Rules

agenda21nwo

Israel launched ground attack into Gaza IMMEDIATELY after plane was shot down...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McCain (and I am no fan of his) said "its too early to determine the cause or rush to any conclusions at this point. However IF Russia or their Ukrainian rebels  are found to be guilty there will be hell to pay".

it's becoming VERY clear that putin-backed rebels blew it out of the sky.

So will there be "hell to pay"?   I wonder what Mccain has in mind.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Mccain Probably meant he would stop buying smirnoff

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Found something...  

Could this be the missing Malaysian plane, packed with corpses from that flight? Makes no sense... forgive me for going tin foil hat here...  ;D

Jul 18, 2:22 PM EDT

Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash

MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

Read More: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48

Bullshit

A totally different group of people were killed this time

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
It does have the smell of false flag.

Big time.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

so clear its hard to dismiss, just as planned.

agenda21nwo

All major airlines avoiding this air space.  FAA bans flights over this air space.

Even all previous Malaysian Airlines air flights going to the same destination avoiding this air space.  Why did this single plane fly over this air space?.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
All major airlines avoiding this air space.  FAA bans flights over this air space.

Even all previous Malaysian Airlines air flights going to the same destination avoiding this air space.  Why did this single plane fly over this air space?.

its questions like this that will never be answered.. and anyone who continues to ask it will be immediately labeled a "right wing conspiracy theory anti-government nutjob"

bend over, take your medicine and dont EVER question anything our govt tells you....

baaaahhh.......baaaahhhh h..... do I hear sheep?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Fook those Russians/Ukrainers...NATO should nuke 'm all... >:(

thebrink

• Getbig V
Exactly! :(

It feels strange having known someone who died on this plane. Makes me think about how none of us knows when our time will be up or when it will be the last time you see someone...Ironically he was a pilot by Profession, was just on his way back from a work in the Netherlands to meet his wife. I can't fathom how his wife, two sons and family must be feeling right now :'(

Meanwhile the Airline and Politicians scramble to cover their own arses  ::)

RIP

Sorry for your loss.

Huge tragedy

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

So will there be "hell to pay"?   I wonder what Mccain has in mind.

The "rebels" must be like Magneto, causing the plane to be diverted and drop altitude the way it did too.  I love the West's propaganda where anyone that opposes Kiev's fascist Neo-Nazis is automatically said to be aligned with Putin.  Calling them "Pro Russian rebels" ensures the Western public links them to Putin, no matter who they are, or what they do.  Maybe, just maybe, there are those of Ukraine that don't like the regime that the West has put in place.   Perhaps the Western media should start calling ISIS and Al-Qaeda "Pro-American" rebels, as it would be fitting, being the U.S arms and runs those psychopaths.  

thebrink

• Getbig V
The "rebels" must be like Magneto, causing the plane to be diverted and drop altitude the way it did too.  I love the West's propaganda where anyone that opposes Kiev's fascist Neo-Nazis is automatically said to be aligned with Putin.  Calling them "Pro Russian rebels" ensures the Western public links them to Putin, no matter who they are, or what they do.  Maybe, just maybe, there are those of Ukraine that don't like to regime that the West has put in place.   Perhaps the Western media should start calling ISIS and Al-Qaeda "Pro-American" rebels, as it would be fitting, being the U.S arms and runs those psychopaths.  

Quoted for fcking truth my man.

Tired of these lemmings regurgitating what they are being fed on CNN. these people are so easily manipulated its not even funny.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Fook those Russians/Ukrainers...NATO should nuke 'm all... >:(

Just on TV, Australian PM : Russia is washing hands of this crime  :P

-This is the end of ''Donetsk Republic"
-Putin will probably hand 5-6 criminals to the West (the Hague ,war crime court).

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
1. Why did Kiev deploy "BUK" launchers if self-defence forces do not have planes?

2. Why was the plane allowed to deviate towards a conflict zone?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
In before 50 pages. COINTELPRO approved!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw