Author Topic: Israel vs. Obama's boys  (Read 3389 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Israel vs. Obama's boys
« on: July 17, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »
....Hamas. After all, he is a supporter of terrorism.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Israel vs. Obama's boys
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:51:36 PM »
Another thread to for Coach to abandon after getting his ass handed to him.

1.5 pages is the most I give it. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 01:58:15 PM »

haha...

Coach is one of these delusional conservatives that thinks Israel is a friend to the United States.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 01:58:45 PM »

Everyday your boy tanks means everyday I was right. That being said no one has handed me my ass since 08'. Think hard about that, Junour.

If I leave a thread for a few hours it's because, unlike you, have a job.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »
haha...

Coach is one of these delusional conservatives that thinks Israel is a friend to the United States.  ::)

And you're one of those delusional (I don't even know where you stand) that believe they're not an ally. The fuck is the matter with you.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 02:05:31 PM »
And you're one of those delusional (I don't even know where you stand) that believe they're not an ally. The fuck is the matter with you.

I'm tired of the US sacrificing all the time for a country that couldn't give a shit less about us. I think I'm probably a true conservative unlike you.  :o :-X

Jews are mostly atheists and liberals, they're no friend of Christian conservatives. I have no idea why you guys adore Israel? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
Im conservative and I dont understand why the fuck we give them so much. Theyre well armed, theyre mean, theyre wdll trained,  and they have fucking nukes. Why do they need our constant hand holding at the cost of Americas tax dollars and against our best interests? Theyre more than capable of holding their own.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 02:18:45 PM »
How about because they're our only ally? But Obama saw to it to piss them off as well.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 02:20:24 PM »
How about because they're our only ally? But Obama saw to it to piss them off as well.

Israel is our only ally now? Damn, wasn't aware  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 02:51:57 PM »
Israel is our only ally now? Damn, wasn't aware  :o

I can't think of anyone else. Can you??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 03:04:17 PM »
haha...

No just one of these delusional retards that think Obama is a foreign citizen, half muslim and Hamas supporter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2014, 03:06:55 PM »
Everyday your boy tanks means everyday I was right. That being said no one has handed me my ass since 08'. Think hard about that, Junour.

If I leave a thread for a few hours it's because, unlike you, have a job.

You get your ass handed to you everyday that you attempt to post on here 'Junour'.  Whatever the fuck Junour is supposed to be.  Most likely something your two solitary brain cells came up with when one wasn't obsessing over gays and the other wasn't obsessing over Jesus.

1.5 pages.  Unless the beat down of you is particularly brutal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2014, 03:10:58 PM »
I'm tired of the US sacrificing all the time for a country that couldn't give a shit less about us.

Thank you!

Im conservative and I dont understand why the fuck we give them so much. .

THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, we hold their hands and babysit them with our technology and our money but they always pay it back right?  I mean, all that support they came over and gave us after 9-11 and helping us rebuild NYC.  And how they came over for relief efforts when those horrible tornadoes struck the Bible belt as God was punishing those gays...  How they donated their lunch  money to the families that lost everything and had nowhere else to go from other disasters...  we couldn't have done it without them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
No just one of these delusional retards that think Obama is a foreign citizen, half muslim and Hamas supporter.

You're just to damn naive to realize it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
Theyre not our only ally, and even if they were, its pretty one sided as we give them all konds of shit and they gice us nothing back.

Generally thats called leeching Joe. We bend over backwards for them, our politicians have to practically grovel at their feet to get or stay elected, and they dont do shit in return for us except use us further. Hell there are people tbat have said Mossad has been involved in some horrible attacks against our interests that wound up helping them when we reacted.

They use us. Period. We get nothing out of the relationship except heartache and being sucked into power struggled we have no business being involved in.

I tend to side with israel on most things but I dont believe we have any business letting them use us and giving them money and aid to the extent we do. They practically extort the US taxpayer through our politicians.

Really theyre about as much an ally as the Saudis are. Theyre just enough our allies to reap the benefits, but they wouldn't bother to piss on us if we were on fire.  

As a conservative I believe we should keep our taxpayer money and use it to bettwe our own citizens rather than sending it and tech to a country that has more than enough training and firepower to level the countries around it 10x over.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 03:25:45 PM »
You're just to damn naive to realize it

Dumbass Joe just doesn't get it.   hahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 04:25:52 PM »
Im conservative and I dont understand why the fuck we give them so much. Theyre well armed, theyre mean, theyre wdll trained,  and they have fucking nukes. Why do they need our constant hand holding at the cost of Americas tax dollars and against our best interests? Theyre more than capable of holding their own.....

Good points, although it's definitely in our strategic best interests to have a friend/ally in a region of the world where so many people hate us.  And as powerful as the Israeli military is, they might have a difficult time defending themselves based on sheer numbers. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 04:44:15 PM »
Good points, although it's definitely in our strategic best interests to have a friend/ally in a region of the world where so many people hate us.  And as powerful as the Israeli military is, they might have a difficult time defending themselves based on sheer numbers. 
I have no problem being their friend, and sure, if the muslim hordes every managed to stop fighting each other and went after israel, sure, lets step in. But until then, let them fend for themselves and pay for their own tech, instead of you and me paying for it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »
I have no problem being their friend, and sure, if the muslim hordes every managed to stop fighting each other and went after israel, sure, lets step in. But until then, let them fend for themselves and pay for their own tech, instead of you and me paying for it

Would probably be too late to come in after the fact.  Deterrence is a big factor. 

I do agree that we spend too much money on foreign aid. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
I can't think of anyone else. Can you??

Canada, Great Britain, Japan, Australia, France... I'm sure there are a few more?

Israel will be our only ally if you crazy McCain/Boehner types keep doing what you're doing.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2014, 04:53:45 PM »

Yeah, I'm with you. I understand why it's a good idea to support the only civilized country in the Middle East.  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 05:31:35 PM »
Would probably be too late to come in after the fact.  Deterrence is a big factor. 

I do agree that we spend too much money on foreign aid. 
Well of course,  but were still a deterrent just by them knowing wed come to their aid if they needed us, we dont have to spend billions in tax dollars and get all twitchy everytime a muslim country makes a threat.

Israel is capable of handling themselves pretty much 99% of the time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 05:34:28 PM »
Canada, Great Britain, Japan, Australia, France... I'm sure there are a few more?

Israel will be our only ally if you crazy McCain/Boehner types keep doing what you're doing.

I was referring in that region.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 05:47:06 PM »
I was referring in that region.

Sorry, just being a smart ass Coach.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »

X2