Author Topic: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was  (Read 11683 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2014, 09:01:32 PM »
Hence...Romney was a turd lol

Yes.  He was.  He was the best turd of that whole bunch and did better than anyone else could have and yet, still LOST.

Suck it up.  Deal with it.  Get over it.  Or just put your head in the sand and keep whining.  Either way, that little game plan has proven it doesn't work.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 09:07:03 PM »

Republican or Democrat, it's the same shit, just a different pile.  They both answer to the same people.  Romney may not have been any worse, but he would not have been any better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2014, 05:37:03 AM »
Republican or Democrat, it's the same shit, just a different pile.  They both answer to the same people.  Romney may not have been any worse, but he would not have been any better.

QFT!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »

He would have been much better.  The Obamacare disaster, or at least parts of it, would have been avoided.  He would not have funded terrorists.  He would have done a much better job running the country, and he has the track record to prove it.  No on-the-job training for him, unlike President Obama. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2014, 02:21:42 PM »
He would have been much better.  The Obamacare disaster, or at least parts of it, would have been avoided.  He would not have funded terrorists.  He would have done a much better job running the country, and he has the track record to prove it.  No on-the-job training for him, unlike President Obama. 

LOL - nice imagination but you know full well you have no clue how Romney would have handled ANYTHING

Given the history of Republican POTUS's it's much more likely he would have been an unmitigated disaster for the country fiscally, socially and with foreign policy (I see you've already forgotten disastrous mid campaign tour of Europe in 2012)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »
LOL - nice imagination but you know full well you have no clue how Romney would have handled ANYTHING

Given the history of Republican POTUS's it's much more likely he would have been an unmitigated disaster for the country fiscally, socially and with foreign policy (I see you've already forgotten disastrous mid campaign tour of Europe in 2012)

LOL!!!!  LOL!!!

Fuck you moron.    Your ghetto pos messiah is DONE 

The debate clip I posted proved wo a shadow of a doubt how ignorant and clueless he is

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2014, 03:09:26 PM »

LOL!!!!  LOL!!!

Fuck you moron.    Your ghetto pos messiah is DONE 

The debate clip I posted proved wo a shadow of a doubt how ignorant and clueless he is

Is that the best you can do queer?

I assume by "done" you mean that after he completes his second term he will no longer be allowed to run for POTUS again

great job making this board the piece of shit that it is (same goes for the Mods who allow this crap)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »

Speculation does not equate into facts.  At least not for the average person.  It takes a special kind of stupid to try to pass a "what if" and "maybe" off as facts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2014, 05:14:09 PM »
Speculation does not equate into facts.  At least not for the average person.  It takes a special kind of stupid to try to pass a "what if" and "maybe" off as facts.

It takes a pretty creepy stalker to keep pictures of internet strangers on your computer hard drive. 

Also, you don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.  Try Google.  It's awesome. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2014, 06:09:13 PM »
It takes a pretty creepy stalker to keep pictures of internet strangers on your computer hard drive. 

Also, you don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.  Try Google.  It's awesome. 

It's takes a pretty stupid person to attempt a piss poor deflection (which is completely untrue) because they have no other argument.  Which as we have learned, you certainly qualify for. 

Apparently, I do understand the difference between opinion and fact as I am not the one that is trying to pass a flawed opinion and outright speculation off as factual evidence of what "maybe" have happened if the GOP turd got elected.

Come back with more deflection and speculation.  It's not like we haven't seen it all from you before.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2014, 06:23:59 PM »
It's takes a pretty stupid person to attempt a piss poor deflection (which is completely untrue) because they have no other argument.  Which as we have learned, you certainly qualify for. 

Apparently, I do understand the difference between opinion and fact as I am not the one that is trying to pass a flawed opinion and outright speculation off as factual evidence of what "maybe" have happened if the GOP turd got elected.

Come back with more deflection and speculation.  It's not like we haven't seen it all from you before.

Creepy stalker, did get your Soul Crusher fix in today?  Did you ever actually go visit him in New York?  And how many pictures of Soul Crusher do you have on your hard drive?  Enquiring minds want to know . . . .

No, you do't know the difference between fact and opinion.  Saying someone would have been a better leader is an opinion.  Not a fact.  You are free to disagree with my opinion . . . in between gazing at pictures of Soul Crusher, while you simultaneously repeatedly call him gay. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2014, 06:26:57 PM »
Creepy stalker, did get your Soul Crusher fix in today?  Did you ever actually go visit him in New York?  And how many pictures of Soul Crusher do you have on your hard drive?  Enquiring minds want to know . . . .

No, you do't know the difference between fact and opinion.  Saying someone would have been a better leader is an opinion.  Not a fact.  You are free to disagree with my opinion . . . in between gazing at pictures of Soul Crusher, while you simultaneously repeatedly call him gay. 

MELTDOWN!!!

Here's a fact :   You have revealed yourself to be one of the biggest idiots on this board in the past week. 
Here's an opinion : Maybe they will discover a cure for stupidity one day.  For your sake, I hope so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2014, 06:30:56 PM »

MELTDOWN!!!

Here's a fact :   You have revealed yourself to be one of the biggest idiots on this board in the past week. 
Here's an opinion : Maybe they will discover a cure for stupidity one day.  For your sake, I hope so.

LOL!  You know what, I'm not willing to pay money to fly and see you (like you wanted to do with Soul Crusher), but I am willing to buy you a dictionary.  My expense.  I'll ask Soul Crusher for his address, mail it to him, and you can pick it up from him.  Kill two birds with one stone:  learn the meaning of words, which you really struggle with, and satisfy your Soul Crusher obsession.  See how helpful I can be?   :)

But focus:  an opinion is not a fact. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2014, 06:36:40 PM »
LOL!  You know what, I'm not willing to pay money to fly and see you (like you wanted to do with Soul Crusher), but I am willing to buy you a dictionary.  My expense.  I'll ask Soul Crusher for his address, mail it to him, and you can pick it up from him.  Kill two birds with one stone:  learn the meaning of words, which you really struggle with, and satisfy your Soul Crusher obsession.  See how helpful I can be?   :)

I have said many times - anyone on this site is welcome to train w me any time at NYSC.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »

You really are stupid aren't you?  I don't mean in a Can't Help It kind of way.  I mean it in a Mama Dropped Me On My Head As A Child kind of way. 

Hint :  I never said an opinion is a fact.  I said :

Speculation does not equate into facts.

You may want to keep that dictionary for yourself.  True to form, your next post will be back pedaling or deflection. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2014, 06:52:05 PM »
I have said many times - anyone on this site is welcome to train w me any time at NYSC.   

Careful now.  You already have two groupies. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2014, 07:23:43 PM »

LOL - closet queen is now trolling this board for dates?

Why do you think anyone here would want to train with you.
You were a fat pile a shit a few years ago and all you learned to do was stop shoving food down your pie hole and suddenly you think you're some kind of guru?

Also, how can you find time to train when you spend 24 hours a day on this board reminding us all about your gay fantasies regarding Obama.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
Careful now.  You already have two groupies. 

33 must be slacking.  I think he used to have like 6 stalkers at one point.

Gotta step up the pace, lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2014, 08:01:49 PM »

you and Beach Bunny should go find a dictionary and look up the words groupie and stalker

this is a message board and 333 begs for attention and even starts threads about himself

his "groupies" would be people like you and Bum and a few others

he has no stalkers because you can't stalk someone who literally begs for attention, even doing so by name

If he has anything on this board it would be bullies, but even that is not a fair label given his daily plea for attention

come on Skippy, I expected a bit more intelligence from you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »

Right?  But I think Lurker and the Village Idiot stalk him so much it's like have six groupies.  lol   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:31 PM »
Right?  But I think Lurker and the Village Idiot stalk him so much it's like have six groupies.  lol   :)

you are his groupie

unless you're just making up your own definition of the word groupie

You, of course, are my bitch

It would be nice if you and the other mods would actually do your job and stop this mental patient from ruining this board so that we could actually have a political debate

you know.....just follow your own rules

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2014, 05:35:36 AM »

The only groupie he has that I see is you.  Seeing how you are constantly running around trying to protect him and delete posts that expose him for the mental case he truly is.  You certainly put a lot of time and effort into that. 

You certainly decided to see how high your STUPID level would go it appears.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2014, 05:40:53 AM »
The only groupie he has that I see is you.  Seeing how you are constantly running around trying to protect him and delete posts that expose him for the mental case he truly is.  You certainly put a lot of time and effort into that. 

You certainly decided to see how high your STUPID level would go it appears.

You are one creepy perv -

At least Straw didn't offer to fly me to his house like you did

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2014, 05:57:51 AM »

You are one creepy perv -

At least Straw didn't offer to fly me to his house like you did

Boo Hoo.  I didn't offer you to come my house.  I don't bring gays or midgets to my house.  Keep trying though.

Creepy is waking up every day of your life for the past eight years thinking about Obama and projecting your lust for his BBC on this board for everyone else to see. 

Eight.
Ocho.
VIII.
7+1
9-1

^^^ That many years of everyday meltdowns and gay projections. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »
Boo Hoo.  I didn't offer you to come my house.  I don't bring gays or midgets to my house.  Keep trying though.

No internet photos.  Why?  Because I already said you were a fake.

Don't want to wait until June?  How about this.  Check airfare and get a ticket, I will send half the price of the ticket to whoever you want me to on this board to cover my share of you flying down to Ft Lauderdale and showing me drivers license and proof. 

You want a bet.  That's the bet.  None of this bullshit internet crap.  Hell, wasn't even too long ago you were claiming you couldn't post a copy of a simple (but fake) letter about Obama raising your insurance rates.  Why would I expect you to be capable of doing any better now?

You got a choice, I will be there end of June, or I will cover half the expense for your fat ass to come here and show it.  You want to make a deal, there is your option.  If you can't deliver proof in real life I am not interested in your bullshit.

So little bitch... what's it going to be?  We got a deal or you just got more excuses?