Author Topic: This Is What Your Future Holds America!  (Read 9306 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: This Is What Your Future Holds America!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »
In related news... SF1900 Approved:

An Amazing Diversity Plan at Madison

John Leo July 17, 2014   38 Comments

A remarkable article on the University of Wisconsin (Madison) appeared yesterday on the John William Pope Center site. In it, UW economics professor W. Lee Hansen writes about a comprehensive diversity plan prepared for the already diversity-obsessed campus. The report, thousands of words long,  is mostly eye-glazing diversity babble, filled with terms like “compositional diversity,” “critical mass,” “equity mindedness,” “deficit-mindedness,” “foundational differences,” “representational equity” and “excellence,” a previously normal noun that suffers the loss of all meaning when  printed within three words of any diversity term.

But Professor Hansen noticed one very important line in the report that the faculty senate must have missed when it approved this text: a call for “proportional participation of historically underrepresented racial-ethnic groups at all levels of an institution, including high-status special programs, high-demand majors, and in the distribution of grades.” So “representational equity” means quotas at all levels. And let’s put that last one in caps: GRADES WILL BE GIVEN OUT BY RACE AND ETHNICITY.

Professor Hansen writes: “Professors, instead of just awarding the grade that each student earns, would apparently have to adjust them so that academically weaker, ‘underrepresented racial/ethnic’ students perform at the same level and receive the same grades as academically stronger students.

Read more: http://www.mindingthecampus.com/2014/07/an-amazing-diversity-plan-at-madison/
Bascially, "you get a score because you are XYZ race/minority.
That's racist in itself. I want the score I earned, not the score adjusted because of my race.
We are heading down a very slippery slope, and gaining speed.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »
I can hear Bill Cosby now..."you ought to be ashamed of yourselves".

Always admired Cosby for this.

Why don't blacks just work harder?  I know there still exists some racism but come on!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 02:40:59 PM »
Always admired Cosby for this.

Why don't blacks just work harder?  I know there still exists some racism but come on!
Who wants to work harder when you are rewarded for working less, or not working at all? And those that so succeed are called what? Some bizarro world we live in when not working is considered progress and working is considered going backwards.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2014, 02:44:40 PM »
You Americans got a black president.....he surely worked hard to get there... ???

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »
I guess talking this utter shite is better than shooting each other in the face for no reason.

That's the only positive thing to be said about this video.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 02:57:24 PM »
Slap her in the face....black, white, yellow or purple!  >:(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 03:23:59 PM »
Uh? ... Huh?

What is going on in this video? Does that girl need some breathing apparatus or something?

"Niggah" this and "niggah" that.

I do not feel much hope for civilized humanity with the endless barrage of PC nonsense we're seeing these past several years.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 04:13:15 PM »
It's a very clever scam.
The "minorities" are fucked forever and they will of course take down the rest of society with them. A real American brownie down the collective toilet so to say.
Whoever was the originator of this nonsense must have been a genius... maybe he was German *hint, hint*  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2014, 04:39:45 PM »
They speak intelligently to the newscaster, why not during the debate? And how on earth did this win?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 11:47:34 PM »
:P

Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

I blame your piece of shit ancestors for bringing the Hebronics over here in the first place. Ship an already primitive people 6K miles from their home, enslave them for 150 years, abuse and disenfranchise them for another 100, then let them loose on society and have the nerve to gasp in bewilderment at the subsequent chronic underachievement and pants sagging of peace.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2014, 02:50:26 AM »
I blame your piece of shit ancestors for bringing the Hebronics over here in the first place. Ship an already primitive people 6K miles from their home, enslave them for 150 years, abuse and disenfranchise them for another 100, then let them loose on society and have the nerve to gasp in bewilderment at the subsequent chronic underachievement and pants sagging of peace.  ::)
Hahaha

I love this guy.

No homo brah.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2014, 02:56:51 AM »
Bascially, "you get a score because you are XYZ race/minority.
That's racist in itself. I want the score I earned, not the score adjusted because of my race.
We are heading down a very slippery slope, and gaining speed.

Except for Asians.  Asians don't get the same treatment and this is one of the reasons they protested so hard to prevent California from officially returning to race based college admissions.
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2014, 04:05:04 AM »
At first i thought someone was licking her clitoris under the table while she was speeching.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2014, 04:28:51 AM »
Wow... imagine Mech Engineers and Elec Engineers getting their degrees undeservedly just because theyre a minoroty so the professor has to 'adjust' their grades heading out into the workforcr, and possibly going to work for major aerospace/defense companies......

Holy shit thats terrifying....
they already do thats why most xbox live games are pure shit
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2014, 04:52:10 AM »
Anyone know how tall Matt Canning is ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 04:53:47 AM »
Anyone know how tall Matt Canning is ?

Quote from: Stimpy
Matt is 5'9" and 1/4th at that time of day but shrinks a third of an inch throughout the afternoon and is 5'9" even at night.

Quote from: Ren
under no circumstances can MattC's height possibly exceed 5'8 and 1/2

Quote from: MattC
It can! but just barely! :D

Is it fair to say that for bodybuilders, 5'10 would actually be considered tall?

Quote from: TheBeast
5'10" is never tall, not even in bber land. maybe in jockey land, but that's another forum.

face it matt, you're a short arse. move on

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 04:59:27 AM »
Thank you brother Kwon!  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 05:11:21 AM »

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 05:20:54 AM »
You are right, setting them free was a mistake.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 06:26:56 AM »
I have no clue what she said. I don't speak baboon.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »
I have no clue what she said. I don't speak baboon.

A McDonald’s customer is suing the fast food restaurant for $1.5 million because he was given only one napkin with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he is now unable to work because of the ‘undue mental anguish’ and ‘emotional distress’ caused by the incident.

He launched the lawsuit following a row with the store manager at the outlet in Pacoima, California, on January 29.

Tempers seem to have flared after Mr Lucas complained that he had received just a single paper towel with his Quarter Pounder Deluxe.

Mr Lucas, who is African-American, says the he was racially abused by the manager when he went back to the counter to ask for more.

The employee, who is named only as ‘Angel’ and is said to be of Mexican-American appearance, is alleged to have mumbled something that sounded like ‘you people’ and 'Hebrews of Peace' , Mr Lucas claims.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2014, 06:40:49 AM »
TeamAmericaLaughing.gif

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »
Debate content = "uh uh uh"

::)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2014, 07:23:37 AM »
Im honest, I don't have time for this bullshit!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2014, 07:43:03 AM »
:P

Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

So 2 black lesbians came up and got gifted the competition because they were double-minoritied?

Or was it just a black comp and the best guy won?

'cause I sure heard the word black was more commonly used than any other.

Apart from that, there was no actual debate going on.

Fucking pitiful.