Author Topic: This Is What Your Future Holds America!  (Read 9267 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: This Is What Your Future Holds America!
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 08:38:42 AM »
I blame your piece of shit ancestors for bringing the Hebronics over here in the first place. Ship an already primitive people 6K miles from their home, enslave them for 150 years, abuse and disenfranchise them for another 100, then let them loose on society and have the nerve to gasp in bewilderment at the subsequent chronic underachievement and pants sagging of peace.  ::)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »

A McDonald’s customer is suing the fast food restaurant for $1.5 million because he was given only one napkin with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he is now unable to work because of the ‘undue mental anguish’ and ‘emotional distress’ caused by the incident.

He launched the lawsuit following a row with the store manager at the outlet in Pacoima, California, on January 29.

Tempers seem to have flared after Mr Lucas complained that he had received just a single paper towel with his Quarter Pounder Deluxe.

Mr Lucas, who is African-American, says the he was racially abused by the manager when he went back to the counter to ask for more.

The employee, who is named only as ‘Angel’ and is said to be of Mexican-American appearance, is alleged to have mumbled something that sounded like ‘you people’ and 'Hebrews of Peace' , Mr Lucas claims.

Man the US is so fucked up

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 09:00:43 AM »
I blame your piece of shit ancestors for bringing the Hebronics over here in the first place. Ship an already primitive people 6K miles from their home, enslave them for 150 years, abuse and disenfranchise them for another 100, then let them loose on society and have the nerve to gasp in bewilderment at the subsequent chronic underachievement and pants sagging of peace.  ::)

Horseshit. My ancestors all came from England and settled in Illinois. Most of the men in the family died fighting the South to free the slaves. But, what does piss me off is that there has never been a thank you from our black brothers to the one million plus white men who died in their behalf.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2014, 09:09:40 AM »
:P

Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

no i think this is a more proper representation

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2014, 09:16:30 AM »
Debating championships? what is this shit exactly?  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2014, 09:31:34 AM »
:P

Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

What's with the use of the interjection "D'ah" immediately after every 2-3 words?

That's something that is very common amongst preachers from the deep south, but certainly does not strengthen their message.

Fast forward to the 0:13 mark and listen closely for a good example of this here:

"1"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2014, 09:33:49 AM »
And they PREPARED for it!  :o

Towson University and anyone associated with it should bury their heads in shame
 :-X

Zombiestampede
2 months ago

What a fucking joke. This are the same folk that cry "racism" when people of other races can't relate to their mildly retarded antics, and choose to avoid them.
 ·
UnderwaterPirate
2 months ago

Great point Hommie.
 ·
UnderwaterPirate
2 months ago

+UnderwaterPirate
Yeah all I could understand was, black, black, black, black, WHITE MAN FAULT I'M A black.

:

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
Horseshit. My ancestors all came from England and settled in Illinois. Most of the men in the family died fighting the South to free the slaves. But, what does piss me off is that there has never been a thank you from our black brothers to the one million plus white men who died in their behalf.

Why would you presume that the 'your' addressed to someone else was referring to you?

RoyHeilig

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2014, 10:58:23 PM »
I already watch this video before and i never think that it will be trending or a topic here in this page .Well that debate for me was very interesting and i can't blame other people giving a bad comment .To be honest that time when i watch it i was into being a real estate agent or kiinteistövälittäjä and this video caught my attention and at first i have a bad comment too just like other.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2014, 10:08:35 AM »
I already watch this video before and i never think that it will be trending or a topic here in this page .Well that debate for me was very interesting and i can't blame other people giving a bad comment .To be honest that time when i watch it i was into being a real estate agent or kiinteistövälittäjä and this video caught my attention and at first i have a bad comment too just like other.

¿Qué?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2014, 10:25:13 AM »
my god, listening to that made me want to smack a bitch. If it takes twice as much energy to decipher the words coming out of your mouth than it does to process them as arguments, you have crossed the muthafuckin threshold of my patience!
follow the arrows

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2014, 10:32:47 AM »
Muy bien, Rodgrigo.  I've always liked the upside down question mark to start an interrogitive in Spanish.  It's uniquely kooky but eminently sensible.  Other languages should get off thier ass and use it.  But where do I find that key? 

iI ALSO ENJOY INVERTED EXCLAMATORY PUNCTUATION!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2014, 10:58:45 AM »
Muy bien, Rodgrigo.  I've always liked the upside down question mark to start an interrogitive in Spanish.  It's uniquely kooky but eminently sensible.  Other languages should get off thier ass and use it.  But where do I find that key? 

iI ALSO ENJOY INVERTED EXCLAMATORY PUNCTUATION!

¡Si!, It's very helpful to know what you're in for going into the sentence IMO. I'm sick an tired of reading a sentence in English only to discover end punctuation I wasn't expecting.  :-X :-X :-X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2014, 06:18:43 AM »
Johnny Falcon would have destroyed them with his knowledge about electricity and heme iron.

That dude is a serious tool - what an odd job

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2014, 07:26:47 AM »

This Is What Your Future Holds America!

Any culture that promotes and tolerates this shit deserves to die in pain.

Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 07:29:42 AM »
Any culture that promotes and tolerates this shit deserves to die in pain.

You got your wish.  The United States is dying painfully.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 07:35:02 AM »
You got your wish.  The United States is dying painfully.

A culture to enamoured with their TV's and ipads.  Fucking brainless goyim.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
What language was the debate in?  Sounded like some strange ancient Hebrew or something.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
 :o
V