Author Topic: Yo GetBig...I Did It!!!  (Read 27408 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Yo GetBig...I Did It!!!
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2014, 06:43:32 AM »
Crazy how much you look like scott adkins

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2014, 11:34:20 AM »
I have 2 gyms which allow me to train for free and a supplement distribution company which sends me over counter sups, where are my congratulations lol  :D

Variety is the spice of life....nice to have two gyms to train at. Congratulations!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »
What alcohol do you favor (or avoid) to keep from getting too out of shape?
usually i'll drink tequila on the rocks with a few limes, or vodka on the rocks with a few lemons, but i love mojitos and bloody mary's, i stay away from all the sugary stuff, especially here in Hawaii with all the tropical drinks, each drink can be anywhere from 300 to 1000 calories.

I have 2 gyms which allow me to train for free and a supplement distribution company which sends me over counter sups, where are my congratulations lol  :D
Congrats man! But the gym that sponsors me has a lot of bilboard advertisements, they also advertise in the local newspapers, social media (twitter, instagram, fb) and also in gym promotions for instance (Get Shredded for the summer) and they will use an image of me, to me it's a major accomplishment man, I'm super happy!
Crazy how much you look like scott adkins
Who is this guy?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2014, 06:56:37 PM »
Scott adkins is a martial artist turned actor.

usually i'll drink tequila on the rocks with a few limes, or vodka on the rocks with a few lemons, but i love mojitos and bloody mary's, i stay away from all the sugary stuff, especially here in Hawaii with all the tropical drinks, each drink can be anywhere from 300 to 1000 calories.
Congrats man! But the gym that sponsors me has a lot of bilboard advertisements, they also advertise in the local newspapers, social media (twitter, instagram, fb) and also in gym promotions for instance (Get Shredded for the summer) and they will use an image of me, to me it's a major accomplishment man, I'm super happy!Who is this guy?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2014, 02:53:09 AM »
Congrats man! But the gym that sponsors me has a lot of bilboard advertisements, they also advertise in the local newspapers, social media (twitter, instagram, fb) and also in gym promotions for instance (Get Shredded for the summer) and they will use an image of me, to me it's a major accomplishment man, I'm super happy!Who is this guy?

that's cool mate, wouldn't want to be on billboards myself and dislike being put in local newspapers as most peoples first thought will be steroids.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2014, 03:02:16 AM »
Go4it kicking ass and taking names!!

Congrats buddy.  ;)

Take my advice here and hit the Nationals in November........nothing to lose, and I bet you`d be surprised how well you do...........plus you get your face out there in a big way.

Continued success brother! 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2014, 12:15:22 PM »
that's cool mate, wouldn't want to be on billboards myself and dislike being put in local newspapers as most peoples first thought will be steroids.
Interesting that you say that, because at this gym theres some big guys, one just one a show out here in the heavyweight class, but the owner approached me, most likely because my look is probably more attainable i guess.
Go4it kicking ass and taking names!!

Congrats buddy.  ;)

Take my advice here and hit the Nationals in November........nothing to lose, and I bet you`d be surprised how well you do...........plus you get your face out there in a big way.

Continued success brother! 
Thanks Wes, but no chance of me hitting the nationals in november, I'll be at sea working until march, so i'm shooting for the jr. nationals, i will have ten weeks vacation time to prep.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2019, 09:00:13 PM »
Congrats Go4it!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2019, 09:14:11 PM »
Great physique. Just quit the pouting. Makes you look like a gay Victoria Beckham.

Yes, classic dick sucking face.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2019, 09:37:48 PM »
what this knäväxt said
Medhåll på knäväxten.
Q