Author Topic: Goodrum showing the strain of missing Vissy publicly  (Read 26233 times)

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
Re: Goodrum showing the strain of missing Vissy publicly
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 08:49:18 PM »
You would do absolutely nothing. Derek A. spit in your face and you did NOTHING acquired the "HEP"!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2014, 09:21:59 PM »

My forefathers on my father's side didn't take kindly to slavery....

And many "crackers" back then didn't take kindly to disrespect.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »

I imagine after all those years together it was hard breaking up. Best of luck moving on with your life Vince.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
You would do absolutely nothing. Derek A. spit in your face and you did NOTHING!!

I did do something....I warned him about his attitude and his excessive drug use and watched him die a slow and painful death.  Now I'm going to give you a similiar warning.  Keep trying to display that phony ass internet persona and you're going to get a cold splash of reality, pal.  

I've noticed over the years that the most pathetic people are the ones that try really hard to pester me....Keith Jones was the worst and he was a 500 pound blob living with 3 days on food stamps.  Derek Anthony was next who made the huge mistake of trying to live by his internet persona by looking huge forever with synthol and massive amount of drugs.  Vince Basile is another annoying person who is just an old man with lots of regrets who knows that his life is a fraud with his daddy buying his gym...his Mr Canada title being self arranged, and fleeing Canada for Australia because of pending legal issues.

Then there's you, SF1900....it seems to me as though you fit the same mold as these individuals....prob a short and stubby closet homo due to your excessive threads about my ex.    I don't know who you are and I honestly don't care.  But remember that the minute your identity is revealed, it will be all over......just like Pumpster who used to talk shit about my physique, until we saw his.  And believe me, it will happen one day.

This is your future
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2014, 10:06:21 PM »

I did do something....I warned him about his attitude and his excessive drug use and watched him die a slow and painful death.  Now I'm going to give you a similiar warning.  Keep trying to display that phony ass internet persona and you're going to get a cold splash of reality, pal.  

I've noticed over the years that the most pathetic people are the ones that try really hard to pester me....Keith Jones was the worst and he was a 500 pound blob living with 3 days on food stamps.  Derek Anthony was next who made the huge mistake of trying to live by his internet persona by looking huge forever with synthol and massive amount of drugs.  Vince Basile is another annoying person who is just an old man with lots of regrets who knows that his life is a fraud with his daddy buying his gym...his Mr Canada title being self arranged, and fleeing Canada for Australia because of pending legal issues.

Then there's you, SF1900....it seems to me as though you fit the same mold as these individuals....prob a short and stubby closet homo due to your excessive threads about my ex.    I don't know who you are and I honestly don't care.  But remember that the minute your identity is revealed, it will be all over......just like Pumpster who used to talk shit about my physique, until we saw his.  And believe me, it will happen one day.

This is your future

You have an interesting and not so subtle way of threating your detractors. Honestly, bad things happen to both good and bad people. This whole business about Karma is mostly bunk and you know it. Derek may have died because of the reasons you mentioned or not. All sorts of things cause kidney failure. One of the biggest causes is high blood pressure, which can be caused by ABS and other things.

If Keith Jones is a 500 lb. blob it is most likely because he overeats. It is less likely that it is the result of you sticking pins in a Voodoo doll because he annoyed you.

If SF1900's identity is revealed and it shuts him up, I'll smile for a minute since this poster sometimes trolls me too.

It's nice to believe there is justice in this world and that whatever goes around, comes around. It's also an erroneous idea.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 10:07:33 PM »

This is your future

Vince, the people who were there saw you do nothing to DA, despite your claim that you went after him.

Ive never made threads about your ex. Other people do and I comment  :) :) If you don't like threads about your ex, talk to Ron or OMR.  :) :)

How will it all be over, Vince? Is that a physical threat, Vince?  :o :o
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 11:45:26 PM »

Vince Basile is another annoying person who is just an old man with lots of regrets who knows that his life is a fraud with his daddy buying his gym...his Mr Canada title being self arranged, and fleeing Canada for Australia because of pending legal issues.

I try to stay off the Goodrum threads that bash hapless Melvin. I swear he is one nasty piece of human excrement. Don't you ever mention my Dad on Getbig. He was an honourable man and I won't have anyone telling lies about him. He died in 1987 at 90. Roz and I bought

our gym with a loan from a finance company in August 1971. No one gave us any money.

I didn't have to flee Canada for legal or any other reasons. I have never had a criminal record in Canada or Australia. I emigrated to Australia to find work as my wife was pregnant. I got a job teaching high school in Sydney.

I didn't arrange any title. Yes, I assisted the promoter and picked 15 independent judges most of whom I did not know personally.

Goodrum, you are defaming me here. You can't be sued for damages because I doubt you have any assets.

Please desist in spreading these lies about me. You truly are a bona fide asshole of monumental proportions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 12:18:49 AM »
I try to stay off the Goodrum threads that bash hapless Melvin. I swear he is one nasty piece of human excrement. Don't you ever mention my Dad on Getbig. He was an honourable man and I won't have anyone telling lies about him. He died in 1987 at 90. Roz and I bought

our gym with a loan from a finance company in August 1971. No one gave us any money.

I didn't have to flee Canada for legal or any other reasons. I have never had a criminal record in Canada or Australia. I emigrated to Australia to find work as my wife was pregnant. I got a job teaching high school in Sydney.

I didn't arrange any title. Yes, I assisted the promoter and picked 15 independent judges most of whom I did not know personally.

Goodrum, you are defaming me here. You can't be sued for damages because I doubt you have any assets.

Please desist in spreading these lies about me. You truly are a bona fide asshole of monumental proportions.

Don't forget what else Melvin is.  Hint, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, twice.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 01:14:54 AM »

Dude seems like a generous lover.

Ready to pull down his pants and present his moist anus at a moments notice.
P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2014, 02:56:23 AM »

Ridiculous post.

I can see two, mint condition, highly lucrative lights to be had, if you're willing to take him through the courts ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 03:18:29 AM »
Ridiculous post.

Most guys here, including rocket, would shit themselves if their identities were revealed on Getbig. Those of us who are known should be protected from defamers like Goodrum.

A few years ago he posted that I was a plumber in New Zealand. What a tool. He has been spreading false rumors for years and some gullible people believe him.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 03:24:59 AM »
I like the new Avatar Vince.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 03:36:34 AM »
I imagine after all those years together it was hard breaking up. Best of luck moving on with your life Vince.

x2.  New place is a good idea. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2014, 03:40:51 AM »
Most guys here, including rocket, would shit themselves if their identities were revealed on Getbig. Those of us who are known should be protected from defamers like Goodrum.

A few years ago he posted that I was a plumber in New Zealand. What a tool. He has been spreading false rumors for years and some gullible people believe him.

I have never claimed to be anything I'm not, Vince, so not really - I've always maintained that I'm a quite ugly, natural lifter with okay strength.  If I were a more strapping man, I'd have probably revealed myself - but since I am ugly enough to look at photos of myself and think "fuck, that's an ugly dude", I think it best we continue to keep it to text only :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:28 AM »

He must have got you confused with Will Grant  :D
P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 04:01:10 AM »
I have never claimed to be anything I'm not, Vince, so not really - I've always maintained that I'm a quite ugly, natural lifter with okay strength.  If I were a more strapping man, I'd have probably revealed myself - but since I am ugly enough to look at photos of myself and think "fuck, that's an ugly dude", I think it best we continue to keep it to text only :)

QED. Proves my point.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2014, 04:03:26 AM »
Strain of Miss-Vissy

Vissy Strain

Judas Strain

Good Drank = Good Rum

Suck it Princess!

Getbigs Arnold!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 04:06:32 AM »
Who was the bottom in that relationship?
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:57 AM »
Vince is very smart with money.. he could give advice about financial choices.. I found his view on things interesting to say he least.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:59 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2014, 04:25:58 AM »
QED. Proves my point.

A little about me, Vince.

I have stood in front of hundreds of people and told jokes I thought were abso-fucking-lutely hilarious at open mics and endured what can only be described as a soul destroying void of any perceivable sound, other than my own voice.  If you think being exposed on the internet is turd inducing, go experience that - that's an in your face reality check far beyond that which the internet can manifest.  

There is nothing worse than composing art, which is summarily rejected - an internet forum exposure doesn't come close to how brutal those moments were.  

I've sat outside pubs, petrified to go in and do a set that I was booked to do, because of the pure evil experienced in previous attempts to be funny.

That's shitting yourself - and I surely know it ;D

(I can laugh about it now)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2014, 04:42:24 AM »
A little about me, Vince.

I have stood in front of hundreds of people and told jokes I thought were abso-fucking-lutely hilarious at open mics and endured what can only be described as a soul destroying void of any perceivable sound, other than my own voice.  If you think being exposed on the internet is turd inducing, go experience that - that's an in your face reality check far beyond that which the internet can manifest.  

There is nothing worse than composing art, which is summarily rejected - an internet forum exposure doesn't come close to how brutal those moments were.  

I've sat outside pubs, petrified to go in and do a set that I was booked to do, because of the pure evil experienced in previous attempts to be funny.

That's shitting yourself - and I surely know it ;D

(I can laugh about it now)

Sort of amusing that you weren't that funny on stage. Maybe you need a new writer? Where can we see your act? Just wear a T-shirt with Goodrum on the front. That should help you!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2014, 05:04:23 AM »
Sort of amusing that you weren't that funny on stage. Maybe you need a new writer? Where can we see your act? Just wear a T-shirt with Goodrum on the front. That should help you!

I needed perspective.  I don't drink and I had no interest in going to pubs / clubs.  I had no idea the type of people I was playing to.  I actually believed that I could draw barflies into my extremely visceral and oddball humour without really carefully packaging it for generic society and I got what I deserved.  An extremely large chunk of humility and some understanding of the aforementioned generic society.

I started to tell more generic, simple material at the end and it most definitely began to improve.  By then, I was too jaded to continue, though.  As soon as I got a bit of a win set, I was out of there, basically breaking even.

I could do a far better job, now.  But it'd still be a position of incredible vulnerability and I'd still be shitting myself

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2014, 05:16:27 AM »
I needed perspective.  I don't drink and I had no interest in going to pubs / clubs.  I had no idea the type of people I was playing to.  I actually believed that I could draw barflies into my extremely visceral and oddball humour without really carefully packaging it for generic society and I got what I deserved.  An extremely large chunk of humility and some understanding of the aforementioned generic society.

I started to tell more generic, simple material at the end and it most definitely began to improve.  By then, I was too jaded to continue, though.  As soon as I got a bit of a win set, I was out of there, basically breaking even.

I could do a far better job, now.  But it'd still be a position of incredible vulnerability and I'd still be shitting myself

must have served further down the road for something else as a lesson.. what do you do now or are planning to?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2014, 05:21:48 AM »
He must have got you confused with Will Grant  :D
Would love to cleanse your U bend stud  :-*

Flaming No Homo