Author Topic: Prime meat  (Read 4009 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: Prime meat
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »
Just got back from the butcher with 15 lbs of handpicked t bone freshly sacrificed from a calf. Pays off to have the meat shop sponsor Radu with red meAt and chicken. I paid 35$ for all this. Maybe living in Romania has it's benefits huh?  ;D
^^
I only buy fresh goose meat from a Tiganca I trust!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 09:51:15 AM »
tbf that meat does look appetising but i don't think it's t bone, tbone should have a bone down the middle separating the sirloin from the fillet . that looks more of a third world cut of beef, the expensive stuff would have already been shipped off to developed nations.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »
Bon apetit
thats not a t-bone bro...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 11:59:19 AM »
tbf that meat does look appetising but i don't think it's t bone, tbone should have a bone down the middle separating the sirloin from the fillet . that looks more of a third world cut of beef, the expensive stuff would have already been shipped off to developed nations.
yup...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »

its probably donkey if its romanian
T

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »

its probably donkey if its romanian
doubtful...those live inside the house with them over there..

if i had to guess i would say its banished gypsy meat..so in all reality this poor bastard is bragging about eating his parents

bench

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2014, 12:08:52 PM »
Just got back from the butcher with 15 lbs of handpicked t bone freshly sacrificed from a calf. Pays off to have the meat shop sponsor Radu with red meAt and chicken. I paid 35$ for all this. Maybe living in Romania has it's benefits huh?  ;D
Get mine from a reputable butcher. Pay a bit more, but no need to involve myself with shady witchcraft weirdos or health concerns, neither. First World problems.   :)  

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2014, 12:11:44 PM »