Author Topic: Any notice a big difference with test prop?  (Read 4880 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any notice a big difference with test prop?
« on: July 23, 2014, 07:46:42 PM »
Usually run 500 mg hg test cycles...  Do great, some bloat..  Think 150 test prop eod will be a huge difference?

Anyone with personal experience?
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: Any notice a big difference with test prop?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 02:29:35 AM »
If you can handle the pain Test prop is fine. I would use it closer towards the end of the cyle though just so you can cutt down on injections. painless Test prop is awesome. I rather shoot sustanon everyday then test prop though.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 05:55:59 AM »
Faster to see results, less water retention, I like. Good a few hrs pre workout too for kick.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:02:35 AM »
Discussed it with the wife yesterday, and we're in agreement that I can/should up the dose.  ;D So I will be trying test prop as well for the first time. Probably combined with masteron prop.

But I still have not read any plausible explanation as to who prop would cause less bloat. ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
Discussed it with the wife yesterday, and we're in agreement that I can/should up the dose.  ;D So I will be trying test prop as well for the first time. Probably combined with masteron prop.

But I still have not read any plausible explanation as to who prop would cause less bloat. ???

Oh dear, problems in the bedroom department   ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:42:59 AM »
Oh dear, problems in the bedroom department   ;D
Yes, I'm not big enough for her.  :D Looking to slowly recomp to 260 now instead of 240 as target weight. A fat 260 though; permabulking PLer of peace.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 07:51:33 AM »
Usually run 500 mg hg test cycles...  Do great, some bloat..  Think 150 test prop eod will be a huge difference?

Anyone with personal experience?

Interested on the same subject, I switched from pharma test enanthate to some underground test prop I bought (Euro Pharma) because it was way cheaper and also because I wanted to try test prop. Currently pinning 100mg 3 times a week where as before with the enanthate I was doing 250mg a week (after I had to come down in dose) ........now honestly I just can't feel this prop for shit, it gives me crazy PIP (the enanthate never did that) but most importantly I just don't feel it. I got weaker in the gym too and my weight came down from 203lb to 187lb in just 3-4 weeks even though my diet was same as before (pretty much junk) and I hardly trained much.

Is it possible I have bunk gear? I didn't think test could be faked?

Also suddenly I feel depressed and shit for no reason.

I don't know if I should try another brand of test prop or just go back to the enanthate?

thoughts?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 02:43:30 PM »
sounds like underdosed crap Junior

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 03:14:30 PM »

Interested on the same subject, I switched from pharma test enanthate to some underground test prop I bought (Euro Pharma) because it was way cheaper and also because I wanted to try test prop. Currently pinning 100mg 3 times a week where as before with the enanthate I was doing 250mg a week (after I had to come down in dose) ........now honestly I just can't feel this prop for shit, it gives me crazy PIP (the enanthate never did that) but most importantly I just don't feel it. I got weaker in the gym too and my weight came down from 203lb to 187lb in just 3-4 weeks even though my diet was same as before (pretty much junk) and I hardly trained much.

I don't know if I should try another brand of test prop or just go back to the enanthate?

thoughts?

Said the millionaire poker player.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 03:32:41 PM »

thoughts?

Joon, are you taking any AI currently? I just pulled my own hormones and even with a low-dose of Aromasin, I was still high-normal on E2. And I am only on 250/week.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »
Joon, are you taking any AI currently? I just pulled my own hormones and even with a low-dose of Aromasin, I was still high-normal on E2. And I am only on 250/week.

Well interesting you should mention that AJ, I was following the standard advice given here of taking 0.25mg Arimdex EOD.

I had blood tests done and my E2 was crazy high, it was 296 pmol/l and the top end of the the reference range was 165 or something so you can see how ridiculously high it was.

Also I became extremely lethargic and generally felt unwell.

My doctor explained to me that high E2 levels can make you feel lethargic and that I had seriously under dosed my AI and was getting aromatisazion.

He explained that there is great variability in aromitisation rates between individuals and some people get it more than others and only blood test was way to know for sure what the correct AI dose was.

So he told me to up my Arimidex to 1mg ED for 12 days and then take 1mg EOD and on the second blood test results my E2 came down to 66 pmol/l and i felt so much better.

I also came down from between 500-750mg test down to 250mg a week because my hemocrit levels were nuts high and I had to give two pints of blood.

I have my full blood works I can post if interested.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
sounds like underdosed crap Junior

Sounds about right mate, I paid I think around £40 for 1000mg it was Euro Pharmacy not sure if I am allowed to post pic or mention names or brands, just concerned it might be bunk.

The test enthantate I get from the pharmacy costs £76 just for 3 ampoules of 250mg each ampule.  :o

I have the pharma enanthante here so going back to that next shot unless I can find a reputable underground source. You can't get pharma prop in UK at the moment from Pharmacy, only enanthate or Sustanon 250.

Shame cos I just wanted to see what the difference between prop and enanthate was and if the prop would make me hold less water but looks like this stuff is total shit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 03:57:24 PM »

Well interesting you should mention that AJ, I was following the standard advice given here of taking 0.25mg Arimdex EOD.

I had blood tests done and my E2 was crazy high, it was 296 pmol/l and the top end of the the reference range was 165 or something so you can see how ridiculously high it was.

Also I became extremely lethargic and generally felt unwell.

My doctor explained to me that high E2 levels can make you feel lethargic and that I had seriously under dosed my AI and was getting aromatisazion.

He explained that there is great variability in aromitisation rates between individuals and some people get it more than others and only blood test was way to know for sure what the correct AI dose was.

So he told me to up my Arimidex to 1mg ED for 12 days and then take 1mg EOD and on the second blood test results my E2 came down to 66 pmol/l and i felt so much better.

I also came down from between 500-750mg test down to 250mg a week because my hemocrit levels were nuts high and I had to give two pints of blood.

I have my full blood works I can post if interested.

Have you tried Aromasin (exemestane) in lieu of Arimedex?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 05:19:31 PM »
Have you tried Aromasin (exemestane) in lieu of Arimedex?

Never tried it.

Aromsan is dual action suicide inhibitor so if you want your E2 to bounce up again it take some time for enzymes to form etc, so potentially you could be in a situation where you crash your E2, get sides like low sex drive etc and be stuck for a while new enzymes form and E2 can be reproduced again potentially a few months etc.

Arimidex half life is only 48 hours or so if you want E2 to bounce back its far easier to control.

Don't be scared to up your Arimidex higher, nothing bad is going to happen and it comes back quick once you stop or reduce dose.

Experiment with various doses till you get it right. Never over 1mg a day for no more than 10-12 days tops. Then 1mg EOD day or 0.5mg EOD or less it depends on the individual.

The higher dose Arimidex will dry you out (especially at 1mg a day) and make you vascular but can fuck with your sex drive and sex won't feel as good. Low E2 is good for fat loss/water retention but bad for growth or sex drive etc.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 06:23:10 PM »
So Joon, your lethargy on prop sounds like E2 again, doesn't it? Can you pull blood again?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 02:02:21 AM »
So Joon, your lethargy on prop sounds like E2 again, doesn't it? Can you pull blood again?

Basically I took too much test too soon, i.e. 750mg was just nuts and even 500mg was not good idea especially considering my normal off cycle body weight is only around 175lb

Also I am aromatise sensitive as proven by blood works.

So essentially the high test was converting at high rates to E2 and I wasn't taking enough Arimidex to counter Aromatisation and hence getting the nasty E2 sides like extreme lethargy, being emotional for no reason etc.

The other problem was my red blood cells count was nuts high and thick blood makes the heart work harder and you are at higher risk of stroke and blood clots. Most steroids will make your red blood cell count and hemocrit go up. Again some people more susceptible to it than others. I gave two pints of blood and my levels normalized again so if I continue at higher doses I have to give blood every 2-3 months etc.

Keep eye on your hemocrit and also prostate those two are very important.

Also my white cells and lymph cells were playing up and going outside normal range on the high and that can be sign of Leukemia or Hodgekinsons, sometimes its just caused by illness etc. He told me if my lymph cells go up again I would have to do bone marrow biopsy to check for blood cancer etc but on the second test they had come down to just above normal levels so he thought it was just an infection or something and nothing to be concerned about but it scared the fucking life out of me not to fuck around with this shit too much so I come down to 250mg only for now, might even PCT and come off and just do cycles instead couple times a year

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »

Basically I took too much test too soon, i.e. 750mg was just nuts and even 500mg was not good idea especially considering my normal off cycle body weight is only around 175lb

Also I am aromatise sensitive as proven by blood works.

So essentially the high test was converting at high rates to E2 and I wasn't taking enough Arimidex to counter Aromatisation and hence getting the nasty E2 sides like extreme lethargy, being emotional for no reason etc.

The other problem was my red blood cells count was nuts high and thick blood makes the heart work harder and you are at higher risk of stroke and blood clots. Most steroids will make your red blood cell count and hemocrit go up. Again some people more susceptible to it than others. I gave two pints of blood and my levels normalized again so if I continue at higher doses I have to give blood every 2-3 months etc.

Keep eye on your hemocrit and also prostate those two are very important.

Also my white cells and lymph cells were playing up and going outside normal range on the high and that can be sign of Leukemia or Hodgekinsons, sometimes its just caused by illness etc. He told me if my lymph cells go up again I would have to do bone marrow biopsy to check for blood cancer etc but on the second test they had come down to just above normal levels so he thought it was just an infection or something and nothing to be concerned about but it scared the fucking life out of me not to fuck around with this shit too much so I come down to 250mg only for now, might even PCT and come off and just do cycles instead couple times a year

Thanks I have been watching my PSA too for prostate. I am due to give blood.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 02:50:28 AM »

Sounds about right mate, I paid I think around £40 for 1000mg it was Euro Pharmacy not sure if I am allowed to post pic or mention names or brands, just concerned it might be bunk.

The test enthantate I get from the pharmacy costs £76 just for 3 ampoules of 250mg each ampule.  :o

I have the pharma enanthante here so going back to that next shot unless I can find a reputable underground source. You can't get pharma prop in UK at the moment from Pharmacy, only enanthate or Sustanon 250.

Shame cos I just wanted to see what the difference between prop and enanthate was and if the prop would make me hold less water but looks like this stuff is total shit.

your pharmacy and your underground source are both fleecing you! You shouldn't have to pay more than 20-25pound for a bottle of test. Go with Isis, Infiniti, Alpha Pharma. EP injects are weak from what I hear, there orals are good though. There GH is not great either, tried a kit once.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 03:10:52 AM »
your pharmacy and your underground source are both fleecing you! You shouldn't have to pay more than 20-25pound for a bottle of test. Go with Isis, Infiniti, Alpha Pharma. EP injects are weak from what I hear, there orals are good though. There GH is not great either, tried a kit once.

Well with regards to the Pharma Enanthate its made by company called Alliance and if you check all the pharmacies in England like Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots etc all the prices are standard and hardly vary (maybe by few pennies here or there only), Alliance are only manufacturer of the enanthate currently in England, again not sure how it works in Ireland.

Its proper quality gear, no PIP nothing and despite what people say about enanthate being a long ester I literally feel it kicking in within 48 hours. But it is ridiculously expensive hence why I was looking at underground source and also wanted to try prop anyway.

On script you can only get pharma Genotropin GH, Test E, Sustanon 250 & Deca...nothing else. The pharma Deca is something like £7 just for 50mg ampoule and only comes in 50mg (big pain in the ass) so you have to open 5 fucking ampoules just to get 250mg.

Virioromone used to make test prop on script but its been discontinued.

I will look into the sources you mentioned, thanks for that cos this Euro Pharma is dog shit.

Have you had any experience with NNP Vermodje is the manufacturer, Eastern European it says Feneilver on it, 5 x 100mg apoules in a box, might give that a go next I have some here, hoping it doesn't turn out to be shit like the fake test prop.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 03:14:01 AM »
Thanks I have been watching my PSA too for prostate. I am due to give blood.

Good luck mate, stay safe

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 04:24:07 AM »
Good luck mate, stay safe

You too brother.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 05:55:00 AM »

bit of bro science

the leaner you are the less the estrogenic sides seem to come in to play
T

Uncle Junior

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2014, 06:15:59 AM »
bit of bro science

the leaner you are the less the estrogenic sides seem to come in to play

Yeah I would definitely agree with that, problem was I wasn't lean when I started, should have dieted first, got lean then done my cycle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 06:39:53 AM »

Yeah I would definitely agree with that, problem was I wasn't lean when I started, should have dieted first, got lean then done my cycle.

I wasn't super lean when I started, maybe 12%. But I kept my diet in check and kept the cardio/conditioning and actually lost visible fat while putting on a few pounds, so it can be done.

I didn't think that you were too fat when you started, but I think that your diet went to hell almost immediately. That, and the booze. Gotta control that shit, man!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2014, 07:37:12 AM »
I wasn't super lean when I started, maybe 12%. But I kept my diet in check and kept the cardio/conditioning and actually lost visible fat while putting on a few pounds, so it can be done.

I didn't think that you were too fat when you started, but I think that your diet went to hell almost immediately. That, and the booze. Gotta control that shit, man!

Yeah pretty much, the only thing I would add to that is there is a world of difference between 250mg, 500mg & 750mg and no question I was a dumass to go that high early.

One of the things I experienced at 500mg+ was insatiable increase in appetite, just couldn't control it, if I didn't eat would literally go nuts.

On 250mg everything is so much better and I feel relatively normal now.